Somali girl from uk and Asian

Got what she deserved. What's a muslim woman doing sitting in a car all alone with a man? Women need to know once you reputation is ruined, you have nothing left.

We all know what she did was retarded going in some non mahram guys car but don't accuse people of zina it's a grave sin on your behalf If you don't have 4 witnesses who have seen the event taking place. It doesn't matter if you think she has done it or hasn't your not gonna marry her anyways so it doesn't even matter.

Do you all just wanna get sin on her account because you wanna hate on some random xalimo on the net.

If you don't like this individual don't talk on them because your just giving your deeds away to her engaging in this.

We all know what she did was retarded going in some non mahram guys car but don't accuse people of zina it's a grave sin on your behalf If you don't have 4 witnesses who have seen the event taking place. It doesn't matter if you think she has done it or hasn't your not gonna marry her anyways so it doesn't even matter.

Do you all just wanna get sin on her account because you wanna hate on some random xalimo on the net.

If you don't like this individual don't talk on them because your just giving your deeds away to her engaging in this.
Bruh, the guy was touching her thighs and she was laughing about it so casually. She was twerking on tiktok live with him and then she linked up with him and we’re suppose to believe she was going into his car just to share TikTok videos and catch up on their homework. Let’s just accept that some xalimos are just bent different and move on.

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
Miskeen, this Timo Jileec guy don’t know what his own sisters are doing on Telegram

Bruh, the guy was touching her thighs and she was laughing about it so casually. She was twerking on tiktok live with him and then she linked up with him and we’re suppose to believe she was going into his car just to share TikTok videos and catch up on their homework. Let’s just accept that some xalimos are just bent different and move on.
I never said you have to accept that xalimos are pure beings that could never commit zina. My point was unless you saw 2 individuals have intercourse with your own eyes or there was a clear recording of it all you can't call them zanis otherwise you'll get the sin for that and the rule for that is stringent. I never said you have to view her favourably but you can't accuse her of zina even if they where both naked in the car in that vid.

The ruling is that you have to see both private parts meeting for them to be classified as zanis and I don't believe there are any vids like that out there even if they did do it.

Honestly the people making these accounts slaundering somalis probably successful with it (e.g johnny somali)

Damage has been done, everyone thinks we're losers now

Honestly the people making these accounts slaundering somalis probably successful with it (e.g johnny somali)

Damage has been done, everyone thinks we're losers now
You really think Pakistanis have better rep? There is a whole Uk media scandal about Pakistani groomers and how Uk media has been hiding it due to fear of racial tension. There are documentaries made about Pakistani grown men grooming teenage girls. Somalis never reached that level

as far as this case, the girl is really naive and I know because I have her on tiktok. She decided to meet up with a known clout chaser

World

VIP
I never said you have to accept that xalimos are pure beings that could never commit zina. My point was unless you saw 2 individuals have intercourse with your own eyes or there was a clear recording of it all you can't call them zanis otherwise you'll get the sin for that and the rule for that is stringent. I never said you have to view her favourably but you can't accuse her of zina even if they where both naked in the car in that vid.

The ruling is that you have to see both private parts meeting for them to be classified as zanis and I don't believe there are any vids like that out there even if they did do it.
Shut up

She’s a th0t end of story

Shut up

She’s a th0t end of story

Bored Paul Rudd GIF

I don't really care about what you think she is or isn't but if your a Muslim then just heed the advice otherwise do whatever I guess if your not.

World

VIP
Bored Paul Rudd GIF

I don't really care about what you think she is or isn't but if your a Muslim then just heed the advice otherwise do whatever I guess if your not.
Yes in a muslim shariah country in order for a person to be punished by a judge for zina, the act of penetration must be witnessed by 4 people.

Doesn’t change the fact she’s a th0t. I mean she smokes weed, has boyfriends, goes clubbing, meets random guys from Tiktok :mjlol: and lets them touch her up.

If you got smartwhip and some weed then you can have her too if you want. Stop being a simp.

Last edited:
Yes in a muslim shariah country in order for a person to be punished by a judge for zina, the act of penetration must be witnessed by 4 people.

Doesn’t change the fact she’s a th0t. I mean she smokes weed, has boyfriends, goes clubbing, meets random guys from Tiktok :mjlol: and lets them touch her up. Lol even

Stop being a simp.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Doesn’t change the fact she’s a th0t. I mean she smokes weed, has boyfriends, goes clubbing, meets random guys from Tiktok :mjlol: and lets them touch her up.

If you got smartwhip and some weed then you can have her too if you want. Stop being a simp.
When did I say anything about wanting her :farmajoyaab:

My point wasn't even really about her it was about helping you guys not get sins over someone like her of all people :snoop:

Why burn your deeds away and give them to her :what:

Just seen on tiktok group of Somali girls turning this on Somali guys and weak we are and how we should do something about it. Yet all these girls probably has brothers, and I doubt they would go up to their brothers and say some guy on tiktok disrespected Somali girl…can you look for him

yet they are gaslighting Somali guys to do this

Trending