Somali girl and her gypsy husband

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Yes. You Anime and K-pop aka K-dhuuso lovers are fucking weirdos and creeps.
FOH.

tumblr_odq84fHr8h1s3uawvo3_400.gif

I swear they look alike. People are attracted to people who look like them usually so that's not surprising.

Pree this girl and her gypsy huband! :ooh: Good lawd, Romanian? Out of all the ethnicities in the world, the mfuckin beggars with their inbred culture :mindblown: And why tf do they both look alike? Bet them kids be bucktoothed like their parents

I dunno I've seen plenty of girlfriend tags (which ironically don't get much traffic).

But a sizeable amount of new couple videos relating to Somalis seem to just be Somali girls and their ajnabi dudes. It's a ridiculously perplexing paradigm to me because as you said regular Somali couples are few.

I just kinda don't get the whole ordeal. Guys need to get involved in social media tbh. Maybe show their partners so we have a full picture. But I guess they aren't into that sort of thing.

What's so perplexing about it? These girls are born and/or raised in the West in the current post-Somali civil war period. Their conceptions of Somalia, Somali culture and Somali men have been shaped by our image problem post-civil war. When u juxtapose this image problem with the image of more successful communities and ethnicities, you predictably get some Somali girls who develop feelings of inferiority and self-hate; feelings a relationship with a Somali man would just reinforce.

While on the other hand a relationship with an ajanabi is a lifeboat if u will, that saves her and any children she has, from drowning in the misery and shame of Somaliness, and restores in her a modicum of self-worth, something a Somali man can only rob but never give as she sees it. So it's for this reason that they parade their ajanabi saviours on Youtube, as a way of communicating to the world 'Hey, look at me, I've been saved, I've made it, I'm a worthy human now'. It's utterly pathetic, but nothing perplexing about it.

Last edited:
What's so perplexing about it? These girls are born and/or raised in the West in the current post-Somali civil war period. Their conceptions of Somalia, Somali culture and Somali men have been shaped by our image problem post-civil war. When u juxtapose this image problem with the image of more successful communities and ethnicities, you predictably get some Somali girls who develop feelings of inferiority and self-hate; feelings a relationship with a Somali man would just reinforce.

While on the other hand a relationship with an ajanabi is a lifeboat if u will, that saves her and any children she has, from drowning in the misery and shame of Somaliness, and restores in her a modicum of self-worth, something a Somali man can only rob but never give as she sees it. So it's for this reason that they parade their ajanabi saviours on Youtube, as a way of communicating to the world 'Hey, look at me, I've been saved, I've made it, I'm a worthy human now'. It's utterly pathetic, but nothing perplexing about it.

Wow, that's deep and fcked up.:holeup::jcoleno:

VixR

Veritas

They hate themselves (check).

They hate themselves (check).

Ask them what?

I suppose sometimes some ppl need narratives just to get by.

You have to be honest though, it does reek of selfhate. It almost like they've won a prize or something. Just like the guys on here who big up Ethiopian women and throw Somali women under the bus.

At least, that's what I get from it.

Ask them what?

I suppose sometimes ppl need narratives just to get by.

So you know what dhiidhiibso means?

lol So i gather you don't subscribe to any narratives or social theories to organize, make sense and make predictions about the world around you.

VixR

Veritas
You have to be honest though, it does reek of selfhate. It almost like they've won a prize or something. Just like the guys on here who big up Ethiopian women and throw Somali women under the bus.

At least, that's what I get from it.
No, I don't see ppl entering interethnic and interracial relationships in a foreign pool as "self-hating".

What prize? This is a language tag, she has a husband tag on her channel, like the thousands upon thousands on there. And there are a handful of these online that are Somali, but you chase them down, and search and seek them out to berate, mock, and to create "social theories" from thin air.

If you big up Ethiopian women, its your prerogative to big up for preferences. What does that have to do with me? Do I perpetuate a "social theory" based on Somali male self-hate bc of this, bc those ideas exist, and apparently bc their very existence means they're "conditioned" (lol) to? How weak does my psyche have to be to think to that as being appropriate and astute analysis for a Somali man liking Ethiopian women?
So you know what dhiidhiibso means?

lol So i gather you don't subscribe to any narratives or social theories to organize, makes sense and make predictions about the world around you.
You put it in parentheses?

You've made this point before, long ago. Whatever "social theory" that soothes your soul to tell yourself is yours, I guess, but to peddle it as a reality comes at a higher price, as well you should know.

You put it in parentheses?

You've made this point before, long ago. Whatever "social theory" that soothes your soul to tell yourself is yours, I guess, but to peddle it as a reality comes at a higher price, as well you should know.

A price i'm willing to pay with a fat tip as a gratuity. Now run along and go play with your dolls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts