Somali girl and her gypsy husband

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Somali men are too lenient, most will not look after their kids. If they married cadaan or something else then maybe their kids will do something with their life apart from being qashin that suck for a buck.

You're talking real reccy :kanyehmm:

Romanians aren't "gypsies." Stop with that derogatory term. I think he is also a Muslim, and if they're married then what is the issue? What do you want from them? As long as he ain't like cheeseandxalwo's man, its all good.

VixR

Veritas
yeah you'll notice it's by and large the women that create youtube accounts dedicated to their non-somali partners
Yep. Not sure why tbh. These sorts of videos are popular in general, and usually created by females in general, but it seems it tends towards a mixed couple trend. That could have something to do with it.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Yep. Not sure why tbh. These sorts of videos are popular in general, and usually created by females in general, but it seems it tends towards a mixed couple trend. That could have something to do with it.

it's still incredibly odd behaviour

something i kind of see exclusive to somali girls

VixR

Veritas
it's still incredibly odd behaviour

something i kind of see exclusive to somali girls
Bc we're Somali and you take greater notice to your own. Husband and boyfriend tags of all backgrounds litter YT like halloween candy. Somali girls are latecomers.

Bohol

VIP
I feel sorry for her brothers and father (if she has any) seeing this video. This is might be where Pakistani bleach as a deterrent might come handy (I kid).

:pachah1:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Bc we're Somali and you take greater notice to your own. Husband and boyfriend tags of all backgrounds litter YT like halloween candy. Somali girls are latecomers.

Nah I mean like the disparity between Somali girls and the men. Usually interracial couples are advertised by both genders. Maybe it's the lack of Somali males on social media?

VixR

Veritas
Nah I mean like the disparity between Somali girls and the men. Usually interracial couples are advertised by both genders. Maybe it's the lack of Somali males on social media?
Men in general aren't really the ones making these types of videos. It's a running video category for YTers where the girls grab literally their man by the ear to make it with them lol

The disparity lies in Somali couples being few. I think there's like one or two Somali couples on there. The Modern Somali family and these two:
For some reason they're not putting themselves out there, and Somali guys aren't being featured by other girls, or featuring themselves with others. Maybe it's not their thing. Plenty of guys just aren't into it.

VixR

Veritas
I imagine being a Somali couple making these types of videos has too much of a spotlight effect within the Somali community. I think its probably more fluid with ajnabis, where ppl are maybe a bit more removed to do their own thing, ironically.

Men in general aren't really the ones making these types of videos. It's a running video category for YTers where the girls grab literally their man by the ear to make it with them lol

The disparity lies in Somali couples being few. I think there's like one or two Somali couples on there. The Modern Somali family and these two:
For some reason they're not putting themselves out there, and Somali guys aren't being featured by other girls, or featuring themselves with others. Maybe it's not their thing. Plenty of guys just aren't into it.

Don't forget about Modern Somali Family :pachah1:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

I dunno I've seen plenty of girlfriend tags (which ironically don't get much traffic).

But a sizeable amount of new couple videos relating to Somalis seem to just be Somali girls and their ajnabi dudes. It's a ridiculously perplexing paradigm to me because as you said regular Somali couples are few.

I just kinda don't get the whole ordeal. Guys need to get involved in social media tbh. Maybe show their partners so we have a full picture. But I guess they aren't into that sort of thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts