Somali girl and her gypsy husband

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
What does it mean? I clocked that it doesn't mean what it says in parentheses, GT isnt any help even with alternate spellings.
ezgif.com-resize%20(13)_0.gif

VixR

Veritas
Some random video, picture, Facebook post, snapchat, or you name it any image, and I've seen this in every format you could possibly imagine, of some random Somali girl of whatever calibre, literally anyyy calibre, gets you waxing strong on theory, allegation, sex (gender) commentary, accusation, condemnation, hate, self-examination, communal retrospection, or some search for some grand why that doesn't exist.

It's not normal. Certainly not with this voracity coming from complete strangers or distant acquaintances.

VixR

Veritas
I think after twitter xalimos we can safely share this characteristic
Some Somali girls on twitter being so-called SJWs, or BLM supporters, or so much as saying God help the Syrians is a trigger for you guys, and all of it is of course self-hate.

I think something is wrong here, just what it is, I can't say.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Some Somali girls on twitter being so-called SJWs, or BLM supporters, or so much as saying God help the Syrians is a trigger for you guys, and all of it is of course self-hate.

I think something is wrong here, just what it is, I can't say.

Nah that's a select few. But whilst that is self esteem problems, let's not try to pretend Somali girls don't have wack paradigms of their own.

We just highlighted one in this thread.

VixR

Veritas
Nah that's a select few. But whilst that is self esteem problems, let's not try to pretend Somali girls don't have wack paradigms of their own.

We just highlighted one in this thread.
Please highlight and expand on how its a self-esteem problem, and the other 'obvious' self esteem problems apparent to you.

So far as I've been here, all I've seen put forward for this are comments on Twitter in support of some cause of the hour that you separate Somali girls out of to judge as it being due of low self-esteem, and even self-hate. That is your schtick.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Please highlight and expand on how its a self-esteem problem, and the other 'obvious' self esteem problems apparent to you.

So far as I've been here, all I've seen put forward for this are comments on Twitter in support of some cause of the hour, that you separate Somali girls out of to judge as it being due of low self-esteem, and even self-hate. That is your schtick.

No I'm talking about the fact that Somali girls on twitter are quite literally the same character personified over and over and "dragging" people who even dare to criticize them is something they take pride in.

Let's also not forget dubious concoctions like shaah corner which are all elements I'm sure perfectly secure human beings subscribe to en masse.

We're equal in the shitty self image game, fam. No point trying to paint a different picture than that. The SJW thing wasn't even on my mind.

VixR

Veritas
No I'm talking about the fact that Somali girls on twitter are quite literally the same character personified over and over and "dragging" people who even dare to criticize them is something they take pride in.

Let's also not forget dubious concoctions like shaah corner which are all elements I'm sure perfectly secure human beings subscribe to en masse.

We're equal in the shitty self image game, fam. No point trying to paint a different picture than that. The SJW thing wasn't even on my mind.
I mean, I'm not on Twitter so maybe I don't get the significance of this, but from what I've seen isn't that the mechanism of what Twitter espouses? I ate a fish sandwich, and this or that view is mine on issue of X,Y,Z and let the battle begin, and should Nazis be punched or not? And shaah corner isn't my crowd for dislike of drama and problems, but it isn't anomalous in the least. You're not providing anything concrete, but I can sense that you didn't want to get into this.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I mean, I'm not on Twitter so maybe I don't get the significance of this, but from what I've seen isn't that the mechanism of what Twitter espouses? I ate a fish sandwich, and this or that view is mine on issue of X,Y,Z and let the battle begin, and should Nazis be punched or not? And shaah corner isn't my crowd for dislike of drama and problems, but it isn't anomalous in the least. You're not providing anything concrete, but I can sense that you didn't want to get into this.

Those are absolutely concrete. The only difference is you're a regular on somalispot and see the repugnant aspects to the male psyche on a consistent basis.

A secret group of some 16k Somali girls more or less dedicate to fan fic writings about adultery, sex positions, breaking up their best friend's marriage... All the while projecting islamnimo on Twitter and other platforms? You don't see a bit of cognitive dissonance and esteem problems of individuals vicariously living through fantasies they're supposed to be staunchly against?

That's pretty concrete to me. We're just not in those circles to elaborate further but we can absolutely surmise there's a disconnect there. Come on now, bruh.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS

You should get on twitter, you're really missing out.

Also you don't think what @jugjugwacwac said is at least somewhat true? I think it's safe to say Somalis as a whole have an image problem in the diaspora. You don't think this reflects on how Somali women view Somali men? I'm not saying the vice versa isn't true either but it's disproportionately skewed towards women for explainable reasons.

VixR

Veritas
Those are absolutely concrete. The only difference is you're a regular on somalispot and see the repugnant aspects to the male psyche on a consistent basis.

A secret group of some 16k Somali girls more or less dedicate to fan fic writings about adultery, sex positions, breaking up their best friend's marriage... All the while projecting islamnimo on Twitter and other platforms? You don't see a bit of cognitive dissonance and esteem problems of individuals vicariously living through fantasies they're supposed to be staunchly against?

That's pretty concrete to me. We're just not in those circles to elaborate further but we can absolutely surmise there's a disconnect there. Come on now, bruh.
On what basis and why posit it all as fan fic and fantasies? And you do realize that groups like this exist all across facebook, and manifest on threads and outlets all over the internet, which ppl chose to consume or contribute to to read, help, or seek help for whatever the flavor of their problem(s)? Why is it anomalous to you that a Somali spot for that would exist?

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Nah I mean like the disparity between Somali girls and the men. Usually interracial couples are advertised by both genders. Maybe it's the lack of Somali males on social media?

Nah we're definitely on social media. It just seems Somali girls are repping the Somali tag much more than men. I just logged onto twitter from my laptop just to ctrl + f the Somali keyword. I've got 11 highlights over 7 tweets for the past month or two and they're all re-tweets. most are recent and regarding the Muslim ban. Out of curiosity I checked the pages of a few Somali guys I know and so far none of them (myself included) have Somali, Somalia or anything akin to it in their bio. Now you point it out it's kinda strange.
:kanyehmm:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
On what basis and why posit it all as fan fic and fantasies? And you do realize that groups like this exist all across facebook, and manifest on threads and outlets all over the internet, which ppl chose to consume or contribute to to read, help, or seek help for whatever the flavor of their problem(s)? Why is it anomalous to you that a Somali spot for that would exist?

Yeah and people meme and joke about horrendous things including misogynistic jokes towards women who date out of their respective ethnicities. If your response to whatever Somali girls do is "well others do it", then the same can be said about Somali dudes on this forum. You can't make assumptions on the character of Somali men based on one paradigm you find (that isn't even exclusive to us) and then defend Somali girls with that logic.

Yeah they are all over Facebook but by women who are supposed to be devout, chaste and family oriented? Because that's exactly how Somali women carry themselves on Twitter and irl so when they go against that it's weird and something I personally find contradictory.

You're honestly not fair to Somali dudes. If Somali guys suffer from self esteem issues purely because of the paradigm that they eschew girls who date out the same can be said for some degenerate club literally in the tens of thousands dedicated to everything a devout Muslim woman should be refraining from.

And the same can be said for girls who adamantly protest issues that more or less have nothing to do with them. And the same can also be said for the weird trend you and I agree is Somali girl exclusive and that's parading ajnabi partners on social media.

Not sure why you would even bother drawing a line between the two. If one is suffering from self esteem problems, are Somali girls perfectly functioning with zero identity and esteem problems of their own?

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Nah we're definitely on social media. It just seems Somali girls are repping the Somali tag much more than men. I just logged onto twitter from my laptop just to ctrl + f the Somali keyword. I've got 11 highlights over 7 tweets for the past month or two and they're all re-tweets. most are recent and regarding the Muslim ban. Out of curiosity I checked the pages of a few Somali guys I know and so far none of them (myself included) have Somali, Somalia or anything akin to it in their bio. Now you point it out it's kinda strange.
:kanyehmm:

I'm talking more in the sense of youtube vlogs, creative content and whatnot. Not twitter accs because that's more or less entirely social with minimal cross-over into branding unless you're also on YouTube.

When you're part of arguably the easiest to identify group on planet earth what's there to rep though? I just don't think Somali dudes care about that sort of thing. Somali girl are just more proactive about their identity. Actually women period.

VixR

Veritas
You should get on twitter, you're really missing out.

Also you don't think what @jugjugwacwac said is at least somewhat true? I think it's safe to say Somalis as a whole have an image problem in the diaspora. You don't think this reflects on how Somali women view Somali men? I'm not saying the vice versa isn't true either but it's disproportionately skewed towards women for explainable reasons.

I really would like to see a defense of where it's coming from, but it seems like a bitter and ill conceived self-massage for the ego more than anything else, resting on incredible allegations that underly the very same disdain for self and community accused of others, to cover an inexplicable stranger possession of women that should really be examined and sought help for, bc how else do ppl come to such borderline radical view like Somali women hating Somali men en masse, or hating themselves, or hating hating hating for dating others in a foreign pool?

I would love to know how a Somali girl on YT doing a tag with her ajnabi husband by some incredible reach of magic reflects on how Somali women see Somali men. I would really love to know.

These psych evaluations are getting boring. And it always comes from people who're the least qualified to speak :icon lol:

What does it mean? I clocked that it doesn't mean what it says in parentheses, GT isnt any help even with alternate spellings.

Close your legs I think, I've been told that everytime I was caught not sitting probably lol he was obviously trying to be slick :bell:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending