Somali girl and her gypsy husband

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
There's a difference between Roma and Romanian. Some of you are so dense! Romanians aren't gypsies.

Most Gypsies who claim to be "Muslim" are Roma Romanians not real Romanians. Real Romanians are Christians. So the guy in the
video is defo a Gypsy.

somalis and gypsies have a lot in common. and the common denominator is nomadism which explains why both are hated. :cosbyhmm:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Horta what is with these interracial videos. Once you get with someone of a different races is it a requirement to start a YouTube career?

Most Gypsies who claim to be "Muslim" are Roma Romanians not real Romanians. Real Romanians are Christians. So the guy in the
video is defo a Gypsy.

He said he converted to Islam. Probably reverted from Christianity, and he's not gypsy. Gypsies don't even like Muslims.

What's the difference between a gypsy and a Romanian.

Still qashin

gif-8.gif

Cukaash

"WE WUZ BOQORTOOYO" KARBASHER.
I dont understand the internet hate.
I dont support a gaal man and a muslim woman marriage.
BuButhey live in the west and what can you do about it?
FUCKING NOTHING.

uduceeya lee labada. Allah ha hanuuniyo.

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
I dont understand the internet hate.
I dont support a gaal man and a muslim woman marriage.
BuButhey live in the west and what can you do about it?
FUCKING NOTHING.

uduceeya lee labada. Allah ha hanuuniyo.
Make sure to slam the door on the way out :krs:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Top comment: "My Somali sister please wear Hijab since you carry the beauty of Islam.Please don't take it as a hate comment .I know it's your personal choice but please reconsider that decision."

Fucking Somalis man. Like, focus on the subject of the fucking video. Somalis spreading dawah all across the net. :draketf:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Another comment: "Disgusting and shamles girl getting her but fucked by these cadaan kufars."

:chrisfreshhah: :drakelaugh::mjlol: :deadosama:

Nigga got curved and now is jealous loool.

Her reply: "educate yourself please. we're in 2017 not 1960"

His reply: "What kind of stupid reference is that? You are reffering to American racism while you being a black Somali girl. You have no class, no shame and are probably not even ethnic Somali. Go let this white savage f*ck you in the back you stupid traitor."

:dead1::dead:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
yeah you'll notice it's by and large the women that create youtube accounts dedicated to their non-somali partners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts