Somali Females Appreciation Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Adolf-Hitler relax sxb, diss the diaspora westernised types for conforming but please make the distinction between them and our queens back home whom no other race can compete with in my opinion and I have travelled to a lot of countries.

If your views are based on the UK Somali women, then let me tell you this myself, they are collectively the worst and basing your views of the whole Somali diaspora females because of them is doing a massive injustice, it's like comparing the whole Somali diaspora males based on those in Canada shooting each other up.

It's not just the females, but the diaspora bakhti male's are equally as bad if not worse.
I was engaging with op asking her why she thinks they are better than other women and that's a perfectly a legit question.

And then this adulterous eedo attacks me. She can't help herself .

Gambar

VIP
A woman's facial beauty is usually judged on three things: eyes, nose and nice smile.

If all Somali females were this feminine looking we would have been winners :banderas:
Mud-and-Musk-founder-Haweya-Ismail.jpg
She is beautiful mashallah. Most Somali beauties look like this. What's her name?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
You don't love or respect him. If you did, you wouldn't be calling that Arab nigga your husband on every thread, bash all other Arabs but call him your husband and have him as your avatar. You only removed him after I called you out on your saqajaanimo.

This along with your comment about wanting to get your "world rocked" by a six packed revert leads me to believe your husband is not doing his job. It also explains why you are always angry and frustrated. Everything makes sense now. From your frustration to your obvious disrespect to your husband by spending your time here imagining other men being with you. You have no shame, no xishood, no respect for yourself or your husband and clearly you aren't that bright if you'd embarrass yourself like this on public forum.

Naa yaac qadhmuunad yahay.
I removed him after you called me out? Don't think so highly of yourself.

Speaking of removing avatars? Where's your hitler profile pic?

You keep going on about saqajiin this and saqajiin that. The only dirty saqajiin on here is YOU.

Are you mad at the fact no woman gives you attention in real life? Do you hate Somali women because they don't rate your Madow feature face? Are you mad because too many Somali women laughed at your nappy hair? You're an insecure prick. Don't worry about another man's relationship.

I know you're still hurt about people rating your brother over you. I never knew men could be as insecure as this but then again you act like a so I don't blame your outbursts.

You lashed out so yes I did hit a nerve. I always used to hear that women are sensitive about their ages, now I am convinced.

You start topics talking about faarax this , he ain't shit, all the while being engaged to 1. Tell me, kuuguma filna kaa horta? Because you are out here drolling over singers habeen iyo maaling. Alla yaa usheega that unsuspecting doqon that he's going to be raising other mens' kids.

I feel sorry for him

Gibiin-Udug

I feel sorry for him
I feel sorry for the man laying next to a former maid, who sold her body to come to Canada and who catfishes 17 year old boys on Somali forum and swears up and down that an Indian woman's picture is hers. Shut up Catfish Canuck!

That's who you should feel sorry for !!!

I feel sorry for the man laying next to a former maid, who sold her body to come to Canada and who catfishes 17 year old boys on Somali forum.

That's who you should feel sorry for !!!

Plz don't project your life story on me. Now tell us when is your big wedding day? You have been engaged for 2 or 3 years. Also, check for Aids test after all, an ex con revert was rocking your world (in your words).

Gibiin-Udug

Plz don't project your life story on me. Now tell us when is your big wedding day? You have been engaged for 2 or 3 years. Also, check for Aids test after all, an ex con revert was rocking your world (in your words).
Speaking of AIDS? Did they check your health before entering Canada? I know they don't let in refugees with AIDS in border. How did you sneak in?

Or project? Do you even know the meaning of projecting something? When did I pretend to be an Indian woman nayaa? You fraud, lying, scammer. Trying to pick up men on a Somali forum. You nasty hoe!

Speaking of AIDS? Did they check your health before entering Canada? I know they don't let in refugees with AIDS in border. How did you sneak in?

Or project? Do you even know the meaning of projecting something? When did I pretend to be an Indian woman nayaa? You fraud, liar, scammer. Trying to pick up men on a Somali forum. You nasty hoe!

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: Again when is the big day for your wedding? :mjlol::mjlol:

Gibiin-Udug

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: Again when is the big day for your wedding? :mjlol::mjlol:
. Who taught your old ass about Jordan smiley nayaa

When will you stop catfishing?

Do you look like the dhulo YouTuber? Were you triggered When you saw her video? Is that the reason you catfish?

. Who taught your old ass about Jordan smiley nayaa

When will you stop catfishing?

Do you look like the dhulo YouTuber? Were you triggered When you saw her video? Is that the reason you catfish?

It's you who is being told and adulteress here, :mjlol:don't reflect your sad experiences on me. Poor you after 10 years in Somali forums you are still single and :manny:projecting your life on us.

Status
Not open for further replies.