Somali Females Appreciation Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
"my 2 percent variance in genes is hotter than your 2 percent variance in genes. Isaaq gang gang gang"

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
I can't do a prince of hobyo style expose. Too time consuming

I'm anti-BLM :chrisfreshhah: you can't expose me as I've never booty clapped for madows and never will. Get the f*ck out of here. I don't even know who you are. I always have these random nacas faraxs coming at me.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
IMG_3548.PNG

:salute:

Masha'Allah us Somali females are truely the master race. Real Somali beauty not the colourist shit Canuck posts.

View attachment 16674
View attachment 16675

View attachment 16676
View attachment 16677

View attachment 16678

View attachment 16680

View attachment 16681

We are the master female race. :salute:

We should increase our mehr.

View attachment 16679

I understand that you have issues with your looks that made you need to do plastic surgery to improve yourself, which is your right. But plz don't drag Somali girls to your personal issues and make them look ugly just to improve your self esteem. Plz kindly don't tag again or mention me in your unsecure problems.
https://www.somalispot.com/threads/i-had-my-consultation.20671/page-2#post-492996

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
I understand that you have issues with your looks that made you need to do plastic surgery to improve yourself, which is your right. But plz don't drag Somali girls to your personal issues and make them look ugly just to improve your self esteem. Plz kindly don't tag again or mention me in your unsecure problems.
https://www.somalispot.com/threads/i-had-my-consultation.20671/page-2#post-492996
Unsecure problems :chrisfreshhah::deadmanny:

So are you saying the girls I posted are ugly?

We're not all beautiful and look like bollywood actresses Canuck. I'm sorry if I offended you my dear Arab princess. :ileycry:

Wish me luck on my surgeries. I hope to look like an Arab princess/bollywood actress like you when I'm done. :kendrickcry::kendrickcry:

Unsecure problems :chrisfreshhah::deadmanny:

So are you saying the girls I posted are ugly?

We're not all beautiful and look like bollywood actresses Canuck. I'm sorry if I offended you my dear Arab princess. :ileycry:

Wish me luck on my surgeries. I hope to look like an Arab princess/bollywood actress like you when I'm done. :kendrickcry::kendrickcry:

Even millions plastic surgeries wouldn't improve your looks, your ugliness reflects your ugly soul. Good luck

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Even millions plastic surgeries wouldn't improve your looks, your ugliness reflects your ugly soul. Good luck
Don't say that, you're hurting my feelings. :francis:

Insha'Allah I'll look as good as you soon, make dua for me.

You're so pretty mash'Allah. :banderas:

proxy-1.jpg

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Came to thread to see beautiful xalimos and now it has turned into another gender war with the usual suspects some of yall need to get laid asap real talk :mjlol:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
somali chicks iyo attention maxaa kala haysta. How many of these threads have we seen already? teeda kale ma idinkaa is amaanaya maantana?:ivers:

Frankly speaking, somali women are just like other women. yall need to get off of your high horses for once. Don't let what a twitter upcoming rapper tweets to garner yall's subscriptions on youtube make you think you are better than other women.
Why are you always bitter? You hate Somali women so much to the point you're ing about dedication thread.

High horse? We own that high horse and nobody will tell us to come off it.

You need help wallahi. This isn't normal. You always fap to folks dissing Somali women.

Go hug your female relatives. You need a hug in your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts