Somali Females Appreciation Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
:hemad::hemad:
Somali Queens :salute:
19132.jpg

tumblr_inline_mwxbqvN7qN1qbcwg9.jpg

Shukri-Sheikh-Hussein-charged-with-public-intoxication-and-theft-by-unlawful-taking._thumb.jpg

cute-black-young-veiled-woman-portrait-somaliland-cbn3hk.jpg

You should not look down at people 's appearance
Your sister/family are not that good looking Somalis. Also, uncle menace made thread about your family.

Last edited:
Why are you always bitter? You hate Somali women so much to the point you're ing about dedication thread.

High horse? We own that high horse and nobody will tell us to come off it.

You need help wallahi. This isn't normal. You always fap to folks dissing Somali women.

Go hug your female relatives. You need a hug in your life.
At least reign is still young and has something to offer. What have you got to offer islaan yahay ilkaha ridatay?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
At least reign is still young and has something to offer. What have you got to offer islaan yahay ilkaha ridatay?
Ilkaha ridatay?

Where's this age shit coming from? Because I know damn well you're not younger than me, cagdheer donkey. Nacaladyahy khaniiska ah.
Secondly do what I told you, go hug your female relatives. Your hatred for Somali women is becoming borderline obsessive.

Don't project your issues with your mom unto Somali women.

Ilkaha ridatay?

Where's this age shit coming from? Because I know damn well you're not younger than me, cagdheer donkey. Nacaladyahy khaniiska ah.
Secondly do what I told you, go hug your female relatives. Your hatred for Somali women is becoming borderline obsessive.

Don't project your issues with your mom unto Somali women.
:mjlol: Sounds like I hit a nerve. I can bet money on you being the same age as menace if not older. Embrace it eedo.:heh:

The Somali women I talk about are your type, no caqli, no beauty, and a whole lot of self hate. What does my qabiil have to do with any of this? You are such a qabiilist on top of being a horrible human being.

Bohol

VIP
A woman's facial beauty is usually judged on three things: eyes, nose and nice smile.

If all Somali females were this feminine looking we would have been winners :banderas:
Mud-and-Musk-founder-Haweya-Ismail.jpg

Gibiin-Udug

:mjlol: Sounds like I hit a nerve. I can bet money on you being the same age as menace if not older. Embrace it eedo.:heh:

The Somali women I talk about are your type, no caqli, no beauty, and a whole lot of self hate.
No sounds like I really hit a nerve.

Self hate? I'm not the one imposing their issues with their mom unto Somali women.

Go give her a hug.

Eedo? How can I be eedo to a 40 year old, balding, beer belly having, college drop out? Don't let the Internet fool you. Don't let your fake age fool you. I know your cagdheer ass was born under a tree and you don't know your real age.

No you're describing your issues with your female relatives. Take your baq baq somewhere else. You seem hurt. Who hurt you abaayo?

No sounds like I really hit a nerve.

Self hate? Loooooooool, I'm not the one imposing their issues with their mom unto Somali women.

Go give her a hug.

No you're describing your issues with your female relatives. Take your baq baq somewhere else. You seem hurt. Who hurt you abaayo?
You lashed out so yes I did hit a nerve. I always used to hear that women are sensitive about their ages, now I am convinced.

You start topics talking about faarax this , he ain't shit, all the while being engaged to 1. Tell me, kuuguma filna kaa horta? Because you are out here drolling over singers habeen iyo maaling. Alla yaa usheega that unsuspecting doqon that he's going to be raising other mens' kids.

Gibiin-Udug

You lashed out so yes I did hit a nerve. I always used to hear that women are sensitive about their ages, now I am convinced.

You start topics talking about faarax this , he ain't shit, all the while being engaged to 1. Tell me, kuuguma filna kaa horta? Because you are out here drolling over singers habeen iyo maaling. Alla yaa usheega that unsuspecting doqon that he's going to be raising other mens' kids.
Sensitive about my age? Loooool

I've my birth certificate and I'm confident about my age alxamdullilah.

Secondly do what I told you go hug someone because you're coming off as a fragile, hurt, emotional unloved person.

I wouldn't expect 40 something year old to understand the sarcasm behind the topics I make about faraaxs. You provide the entertainment I make for those topics. You're a joke!

Don't worry about my faraax, he's far more intelligent than your cagdheer dameer ass. Imagine the person who has to deal with a bipolar probably closeted clown like you. :mjlol:

You're probably closeted. Tell us why you really hate Somali women? Vagina envy much?

Sensitive about my age? Loooool

I've my birth certificate and I'm confident about my age alxamdullilah.

Secondly do what I told you go hug someone because you're coming off as a fragile, hurt, emotional unloved person.

I wouldn't expect 40 something year old to understand the sarcasm behind the topics I make about faraaxs. You provide the entertainment I make for those topics. You're a joke!

Don't worry about my faraax, he's far more intelligent than your cagdheer dameer ass. Imagine the person who has to deal with a bipolar probably closeted clown like you. :mjlol:
He's a neef if he put a ring you.:mjlol:
Even I can see through you behind a computer screen. You can speculate about me all you want. It doesn't change your track record of drolling over guys while you are engaged. No sharaf, no self respect, no decency.

Horta, why am I assuming your are going to cheat on him. Who knows if you haven't already? Have you? :cosbyhmm:

@Adolf-Hitler relax sxb, diss the diaspora westernised types for conforming but please make the distinction between them and our queens back home whom no other race can compete with in my opinion and I have travelled to a lot of countries.

If your views are based on the UK Somali women, then let me tell you this myself, they are collectively the worst and basing your views of the whole Somali diaspora females because of them is doing a massive injustice, it's like comparing the whole Somali diaspora males based on those in Canada shooting each other up.

It's not just the females, but the diaspora bakhti male's are equally as bad if not worse.

Gibiin-Udug

He's a neef if he put a ring you.:mjlol:
Even I can see through you behind a computer screen. You can speculate about me all you want. It doesn't change your track record of drolling over guys while you are engaged. No sharaf, no self respect, no decency.

Horta, why am I assuming your are going to cheat on him. Who knows if you haven't already? Have you? :cosbyhmm:
You're jealous of him because he has someone who respects and loves him. While you're on a forum envying my faraax boo.

Drolling? Your dumb ass can't even structure a sentence but have the audacity to come at me? You're a joke.

I can feel your hurt through the screen. Seek professional help.

Hurt maskiin!! :mjlol:

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
Why are these kind of threads never made about Somali guys? Are there not any good looking ones?

You're jealous of him because he has someone who respects and loves him. While you're on a forum envying my faraax boo.

Drolling? Your dumb ass can't even structure a sentence but have the audacity to come at me? You're a joke.

I can feel your hurt through the screen. Seek professional help.

Hurt maskiin!! :mjlol:
You don't love or respect him. If you did, you wouldn't be calling that Arab nigga your husband on every thread, bash all other Arabs but call him your husband and have him as your avatar. You only removed him after I called you out on your saqajaanimo.

This along with your comment about wanting to get your "world rocked" by a six packed revert leads me to believe your husband is not doing his job. It also explains why you are always angry and frustrated. Everything makes sense now. From your frustration to your obvious disrespect to your husband by spending your time here imagining other men being with you. You have no shame, no xishood, no respect for yourself or your husband and clearly you aren't that bright if you'd embarrass yourself like this on public forum.

Naa yaac qadhmuunad yahay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending