Somali Females Appreciation Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Masha'Allah us Somali females are truely the master race. Real Somali beauty not the colourist shit Canuck posts.

20170426_174647.png

20170426_174627.png

20170426_174609.png

20170426_174553.png

20170426_174537.png

3a9a32af-ec4f-4878-88dd-edbb41a5706a.jpg

5621eceb-935d-48d7-bff0-131483057fc4.jpg

We are the master female race. :salute:

We should increase our mehr.

downloadfile-2.jpg

Last edited:
somali chicks iyo attention maxaa kala haysta. How many of these threads have we seen already? teeda kale ma idinkaa is amaanaya maantana?:ivers:

Frankly speaking, somali women are just like other women. yall need to get off of your high horses for once. Don't let what a twitter upcoming rapper tweets to garner yall's subscriptions on youtube make you think you are better than other women.

As long as they don't have black features and when I stand next to them I don't look like a white person then I'm willing to marry them

somali chicks iyo attention maxaa kala haysta. How many of these threads have we seen already? teeda kale ma idinkaa is amaanaya maantana?:ivers:

Frankly speaking, somali women are just like other women. yall need to get off of your high horses for once. Don't let what a twitter upcoming rapper tweets to garner yall's subscriptions on youtube make you think you are better than other women.
What they say is really true. You actually hate Somali women :ohhh:

Reign

VIP
Haters can hate all they want. We are superior Somali East African Goddesses!

Haters can hate all they want. We are superior Somali East African Goddesses!
No you are not. You don't have anything that other women do not. In fact you lack things that other women do have which puts you miles away from being superior. fariiso.

Reign

VIP
No you are not. You don't have anything that other women do not. In fact you lack things that other women do have.
And what is it that we lack? Self hatred is real. Just because no xalimo wants you don't hate mr I'm tall and light skinned.

proxy.jpg

:hemad:

Status
Not open for further replies.