Somali Females Appreciation Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
well are you a hot xalimo? :kodaksmiley:. only the best is on here. :damedamn:
She 17 sxb be careful

or gonna have this dude at your door like...
89f.gif

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
It's you who is being told and adulteress here, :mjlol:don't reflect your sad experiences on me. Poor you after 10 years in Somali forums you are still single and :manny:projecting your life on us.
More time reading this

images

Less time stealing this woman's pictures, stop cat fishing it's 2017, you old hag. How insecure can you be to even crop her hand, HER HAND and pretended it was yours, and then had the audacity to send private messages to the guys on SSpot.

maxresdefault.jpg

More time reading this

images

Less time stealing this woman's pictures, stop cat fishing it's 2017, you old hag. How insecure can you be to even crop her hand, HER HAND and pretended it was yours, and then had the audacity to send private messages to the guys on SSpot.

maxresdefault.jpg

Poor you !!!!!!again reflecting your sad experiences on me!!!! Now tell me about this so-called new private messages ? I am listening to your sad stories. :mjlol::mjlol:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Why are these kind of threads never made about Somali guys? Are there not any good looking ones?
Somali men won't post images of other good-looking Somali guys because they will be labelled khanis and the Somali women on this site won't even attempt to search for images of any because apparently none exist :bell:

Somali men won't post images of other good-looking Somali guys because they will be labelled khanis and the Somali women on this site won't even attempt to search for images of any because apparently none exist :bell:

Don't I would make thread for somali guys, but these witches would jump on me.

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
I'm anti-BLM :chrisfreshhah: you can't expose me as I've never booty clapped for madows and never will. Get the f*ck out of here. I don't even know who you are. I always have these random nacas faraxs coming at me.

You don't mind saying offensive shit about Arabs, Whites, Muslims (citation needed :yacadiim:), Somalis and whoever else not, but you stay pressed about @government distaste for negroid features. This isn't the first time you've gotten vigorously defensive about Somali prejudice specifically against madows.
>you're dark skin
>wear a weave
>loud asf
>atheist
>give neck in the smoking area of Infernos (presumably)
>barely speak Somali
>irrational disdain for faraxs
>talented twerker (citation strongly needed)

and now you're coming for @Zayd :mjlol:
All the evidence points in one direction. :siilaanyolaugh:
Unless you're Somali-bantu then mad love walaalo

edit: on second thought none of these things disqualify you from being a xalimo:ayaanswag:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending