Somali Females Appreciation Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
Can we post Actually Good looking Hijabies and not insta hoes who have their fuuto out for the world to see and in general are not wifey material

Just a thought :bell:

Lower your gaze you nacas. I'm sure they don't want a bunch of perverts looking at them.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
I am not talking about me. don't make it seem like you are worth more than women. In fact recently in your area(UK), the reverse has been proven.:browtf:
Don't you get tired of all the hating? If only hating on Somali girls earned you money, you'd be rich.

Reign

VIP
20155163566049580302215411070745_10206584561235509_7628164841442342242_n.jpg

I think I can fit a couple loonies in between her teeth :chrisfreshhah:
She's actually pretty and gap tooth is seen as beautiful in some parts of the world. FAIL!

Don't you get tired of all the hating? If only hating on Somali girls earned you money, you'd be rich.
again it is no hating asking you what makes you think somali chicks are better than others. If you don't want to be questioned, don't post on a public forum. You still haven't explained by the way. typical xalimo, always looking and fishing for attention iyo amaan. You are the type to have zero self confidence in person.:camby:

Reign

VIP
again it is no hating asking you what makes you think somali chicks are better than others. If you don't want to be questioned, don't post on a public forum. You still haven't explained by the way. typical xalimo, always looking and fishing for attention iyo amaan. You are the type to have zero self confidence in person.:camby:

We are unique and beautiful now FOH Debbie Downer.

Status
Not open for further replies.