531fd58e64a2917038a93ff95716e674.jpg

fawwie11.jpg

68ax.jpg

ab0deb1b27919c8b7e218b0880fd422e.jpg

fawwie.jpg

image9.jpg

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
That's a bit of a flawed argument since beauty is subjective af, but in terms of conventional attractiveness then yeah I agree.
This girl is practically unrecognisable from that original pic too lol

beauty is subjective but there are limitations for the masses. i can't present that maya jama girl and get a 6/10 from someone who will more than likely rate a girl very similar in attractiveness to her somewhere in the 8 or 9 range you know? so i mean conventional attractiveness.

there is some sense of objectivity for most people. Slim, good teeth, great hair, average to above average height (for men moreso women). When someone possesses all of that and is somewhat desirable to the global community and someone goes "nah 6/10 average at best" then the chicks or men they're interested in better deviate heavily from that. but they usually don't so it's just them taking out their frustrations on someone because they don't like the attention they receive or you wanna be edgy.

you can disprove of someone's character or fame without having to create disparities on the one thing that doesn't change as easily - their appearance. that should be the constant for most people.

What are black features? And why do you hate them so much? I hope all your kids are blessed with "black features" what will you do then?
Nayaa you really are bi polar :bell: How many times do I have to point that out?

I'm no SJW. I'm glad I was born beautiful and not with nappy hair or a wide nose.
So you agree Madow hair is disgusting?

I am happy I am blessed with 3b hair.
Never in my like have I relaxed my hair that is a madow thing. Not for us Somalis.
All I see are and a whole bunch of weave.

We need to calm down on these countless appreciation threads. They do nothing but mask insecurities for a little while.

I'm all for Somali women and Insha'Allah I will marry one, but you have to love yourself before excepting others too. And when you really do actually love yourself, others opinions become irrelevant and you don't seek them nor need them.

And we should celebrate mind and spirit over beauty.
View attachment 16683View attachment 16684View attachment 16685View attachment 16686
Gassing up obnoxious, stupid and loud people only enable and encourage them. Not trying to point fingers or sound preachy though.
You're right sxb. Brains over beauty :banderas:

TOTY-fahima-6f680dec.jpeg

Can we post Actually Good looking Hijabies and not insta hoes who have their fuuto out for the world to see and in general are not wifey material

Just a thought :bell:

Status
Not open for further replies.