Somali Females Appreciation Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Are you blind sxb :westbrookwtf:

i will legit never comprehend the cartoonish methodology of underplaying dimes because you're tired of seeing them or because others are fawning over them.

like i personally am tired of seeing that maya jama girl everywhere but it don't change the fact that she's objectively gorgeous.

@government and @crudetruth are the two most werid guys on this forum

these niggas don't get they're the reason most girls don't join this place

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
He looks like he is only 16 or some shit, he should probably wait till he's atleast 18 before he hits the gym

:mjlol: He is 22

IMG_4335.jpg

And other women don't know how to cook, don't have beautiful hair, aren't mothers? :camby:

You just described women in general. Come up with something that makes you lot stand out or naga aamus. :mjlol:

Not gonna lie bro, I would feel uncomfortable having a non-somali women being the mother of my kids.

Somali girls > Other African Madow gaalo qashin

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
i will legit never comprehend the cartoonish methodology of underplaying dimes because you're tired of seeing them or because others are fawning over them.

like i personally am tired of seeing that maya jama girl everywhere but it don't change the fact that she's objectively gorgeous.
That's a bit of a flawed argument since beauty is subjective af, but in terms of conventional attractiveness then yeah I agree.
This girl is practically unrecognisable from that original pic too lol

these niggas don't get they're the reason most girls don't join this place
It's not my problem that women are sensitive. They could go back to lipstick ally if they want a safe space:camby:

Not gonna lie bro, I would feel uncomfortable having a non-somali women being the mother of my kids.

Somali girls > Other African Madow gaalo qashin
We are biased bro. Every other guy feels the same way about their women except for black guys who choose obese white women over their own good looking ones. It doesn't mean somali women are the best looking in the world. Not even close.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
Yooo wtf,

@Zayd bro grow a beard, hit the gym, go to Somalia do SOMETHING, otherwise these western Somali girls gonna keep roasting you they are way too savage

@ItsHanna and leave the kid alone :ufdup:

Me and little Zayd have history he has insulted me in the past for no reason. Every change I get to roast him I will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending