Somali Federal Government and FMS disputes [Mega thread]

Puntland, Jubbaland do not recognise the violent Squatter of Mogadishu.

I believe it's a trap, where he will use the brainwashed Gorgorad troops to massacre our elite, the same way they tried to murder the former Presidents, Prime Minister and Presidential candidates a few days ago.
He wouldn’t dare.

Puntland, Jubbaland do not recognise the violent Squatter of Mogadishu.

I believe it's a trap, where he will use the brainwashed Gorgorad troops to assassinate President Deni and President Madoobe, the same way they tried to murder the former Presidents, Prime Minister and Presidential candidates a few days ago.

Im amazed at the deafening actions of farmaajo, how can he expect Deni to attend an Meeting with him after Deni exposing farmaajo last-night, there is no return from what Deni did and so because of that either Deni or farmaajo will leave, there is no way they will meet again face to face after that exposing.

The President of Puntland Said Abdullahi Deni has spoken with the EU Ambassador to Somalia, the Italian Ambassador to Somalia, and Ambassador of Sweden in Somalia about the current political state of Somalia.

Last edited:
Im amazed at the deafening actions of farmaajo, how can he expect Deni to attend an Meeting with him after Deni exposing farmaajo last-night, there is no return from what Deni did and so because of that either Deni or farmaajo will leave, there is no way they will meet again face to face after that exposing.

Deni isn't going anywhere. You have to understand that the traditional elders and entire political class of Puntland is anti-Farmaajo.

The only way Farmaajo would defeat Puntland is by capturing it through warfare and trust me, he and his clan militia masquerading as the "SNA", won't even pass Halane, or Mogadishu if I'm being generous,

The President of Puntland Said Abdullahi Deni has spoken with the EU Ambassador to Somalia, the Italian Ambassador to Somalia, and Ambassador of Sweden in Somalia about the current political state of Somalia.

Deni needs to be firm with the IC. It’s very clear the IC are in bed with Farmaajo. Like Yamamoto,Swan,Berlanga etc. They want another dictator to centralize Somalia. We can not allow that to happen.

https://unsom.unmissions.org/statem...james-swan-security-council-situation-somalia
33B0863A-C503-44FA-940E-660AE76A23E2.jpeg

I said it before and I’ll say it again Swan the scumbag is in bed with Farmaajo. He even shamelessly tried to paint PL and JL as the spoilers. Skip to the 8 minute point:
No they are the spoilers. He didn't lie, they were called that by the US before too. After everyone saw how they acted.

No they are the spoilers. He didn't lie, they were called that by the US before too. After everyone saw how they acted.
Nigga The former president who’s trying to rule on an expired mandate is the spoiler. Farmaajo is lucky the IC haven’t turned on him yet. But they will. It’s an inevitability :stressed:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
They mean business this time. If the opps don't come to an agreement, then sanctions and punishment will follow for the spoilers. Even the us want elections to go ahead.

Trending

Latest posts