Somali/Cushite Social Media Movement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who wants to help start a movement on social media where we educate ignorant Somalis and foreigners on the TRUE history of Somalia. There are many people who are spreading disinformation and making us look like weak, racist and ignoramuses. We must counter this as it can effect the young generation who are all on social media with their impressionable minds.

Instead of arguing with BLM halimos, self-haters and other embarassing characters, let's start a pro-Cushite/Somali campaign.

No negativity, no hate, just facts, figures, images etc.

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/somali-history-topic-images-and-evidence.59777/

^ Use this topic to contribute please and thanks.

We can have our own snapchat/insta/twitter accounts where we can even get the Somalis back home to join in. We need to spread Pro-Somali/Cushite positivity to counter the threats coming from inside our society and outside.

They want us to hate ourselves, marry others and destroy our rich and ancient culture/people. Let's fight back!

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
ive been doing this for a while on twitter battling pro arab pro blm and selfhating somalis for a long time its been going well

i would love to help out

check out my content abayo

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
ive been doing this for a while on twitter battling pro arab pro blm and selfhating somalis for a long time its been going well

i would love to help out

Huge difference between learning about your history and being xenophobic... You're echoing the sentiments of these racist caddaan when you say this land is for x group(s) and y group(s) need to vacate.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Huge difference between learning about your history and being xenophobic... You're echoing the sentiments of these racist caddaan when you say this land is for x group(s) and y group(s) need to vacate.
:noneck:when did i say that in that tweet i was merely educating somali twitter about their cushitic roots
and to the pro arabs thier not arab aswell as to the pro blacks that their not black

also if you are talking about immigration thats allways been happening like Armenians in jerusalem or persians in aden which is true persians settled in the city of aden long ago and where the majority once also the arab settlers of mogadishu aka cadcad

immigration doesn't negatively effect you're countries homogeneity or overall the overal culture and people of the country

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
:noneck:when did i say that in that tweet i was merely educating somali twitter about their cushitic roots
and to the pro arabs thier not arab aswell as to the pro blacks that their not black

also if you are talking about immigration thats allways been happening like Armenians in jerusalem or persians in aden which is true persians settled in the city of aden long ago and where the majority once also the arab settlers of mogadishu aka cadcad

immigration doesn't negatively effect you're countries homogeneity or overall the overal culture and people of the country
You are @hawdgeel right? If so, you said those who aren't cushtic need to leave the horn.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
You are @hawdgeel right? If so, you said those who aren't cushtic need to leave the horn.
:ileycry: relax i am not perpetuating a genocide of non cushites aka not ethio semetic and cushitic speakers

i never expressed those views openly i was merely correcting a fellow user who included habeshas who are actually just semetic speaking cushites,

Oromos welcome to Somalia and Somaliland because we are Cushitic brethren, mia casa la tu casa. Digil Mirif people should leave Puntland and Somaliland immediately because you aren’t Cushitic and return back to Bay region. A new social contract is being formed by suugo intellectuals otherwise known as the ‘logic of the extreme illogic.’

Waste your energy on Somali reconciliation and how to build a functional country and Somali community and who cares if we fell from the sky or being smuggled via a tunnel under the Indian Ocean?

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Oromos welcome to Somalia, mia casa la tu casa. Digil Mirif people should leave Puntland and Somaliland immediately because you aren’t Cushitic and return back to Bay region.

Waste your energy on Somali reconciliation and how to build a functional country and Somali community and who cares if we fell from the sky or being smuggled via a tunnel under the Indian Ocean?
:gaasdrink:you are aware that the Somalias mess began with an identity crisis fueled by the rise of nationalism

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
@geeljire madaxweyne

What identity crisis? The Somalis are one of the few ethnicities that could name to their 25th forefather. Will Cushitism mend our broken system by becoming long lost siblings with Oromo, Beja, Afar, Agaw, Sidamo and others? Sxb, don’t put the cart in front of the horse.
:noneck:the arkward moment when hes name is isaaq bins hag banu hasheem and darood ibn aqeel binu ahmed hasheeem,
and that some think somali is a race, which leaves open questions,
anyhow its clear the transition to nationalism has not gone well for somalis,

:mahubowtf:whether you like it or not a strong racial identity is the backdrop of every nationalist state

Oromos welcome to Somalia, mia casa la tu casa. Digil Mirif people should leave Puntland and Somaliland immediately because you aren’t Cushitic and return back to Bay region.

We should focus on Somali history first however, we must link it to Cushitism to prevent confused/misinformation trolls from peddling fake Pan-Africanism.

i would love to help out

Excellent!! Let's focus on Somali pride first and once we have nearly eliminated the false information, we can move onto Cushitism.

We can post Somali history and tag "Cushites" and not post about other Cushite groups for now. They can also tag "Cushites" and post about their own history.

@Finesse

Is identifying with Bejas. Afars and Oromos more rewarding than with the African continent? A union of refugees miyaa?

Other Africans are mostly of Bantu descent and they like to deny that we are native to Africa.
They claim our civilisations at times (KUSH/ANCIENT EGYPT) and in countries like South-Africa, have rewarded our Pan-Africanism with VIOLENCE.

Furthermore, when they are not insulting our features, they are brainwashing our girls into marrying/procreating with them. They do not like the fact that we like to stick to our own people and in the West they attacked us physically and verbally (especially West Indians).

Somalis need to stick together and our other allies can be other Cushites.

We cannot allow for Somalis to be erased and absorbed by other African groups. It is up to us to preserve our heritage and dignity. I don't care about what flag you wave or what country you reside in (Lander/Djibouti etc). This is not about politics, it's about Somali heritage.

Help us preserve it.

This is not about being xenophobic, it's about starting a movement that will extend to preserving and reviving our language and culture. Pride not hate. Preservation not integration.

We will not insult other groups or even engage them in useless debates. It's about sharing our history and culture with Somalis and others in a positive and ethical manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending