Somali/Cushite Social Media Movement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@Factz

Sxb, I only attacked the notion of Cushitic community that’s a myth and impractical to implement and asked them to put their efforts on Somali unity and reconciliation and if that’s the intention, then let’s hold hands.

I will attack stupid parts of Somali culture whenever and however I want because all cultures have bad and good elements and when I do, come up forward and defend it.

Don’t play the religious card seeking sympathy here.

Lies.

Everything that involves Somalis. You're always being negative about them. Never once saw you post anything positive about Somalis. It's very clear you have an agenda here. You also slander the Somali culture and exaggerate everything. Not to mention you constantly insult the Somali people.

Carry on acting like a victim but we all know you're a terrible person. I won't bother responding to your bullshit so goodbye.

Apollo

VIP
uY86tVQ.jpg

Lies.

Everything that involves Somalis. You're always being negative about them. Never once saw you post anything positive about Somalis. It's very clear you have an agenda here. You also slander the Somali culture and exaggerate everything.

Carry on acting like a victim but we all know you're a terrible person. I won't bother responding to your bullshit so goodbye.

@Factz

Why lie Sxb? Another ad Hominem abusive!

You didn't see this thread? Are you sure?

A series of Somali success stories in the diaspora.

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/a-series-of-somali-success-stories-in-the-diaspora.54355/

If Somalis do well, I document their successes across all the diaspora and all the 90 posts in that thread were Somali success stories posted by me. Sxb, lying is haram in your religion, but hey, you don’t care about it given that your intention is to score a point by any means necessary. Secondly, Somalia is a shit-hole and it is Somalis who are the culprits and continue to f*ck and screw that place. That is the truth and it hurts one to admit to it, but unless we admit to that fact and seek solutions, these fake stories like let's create,"Somali Cushite-social movement on social media" intended to be like a drug induced feel-good won't save us from oblivion. Why do we want to entertain ourselves with lies? Aren’t we capable at least to be honest and set the record straight if we are incapable to fix it? I see fake pride there & these days, it is becoming like the plague among the hopeless youth. See, I discuss about real issues, whether it is our successes and failures, but never about Cushitic kumbaya or attacking an individual and making up lies about them. Anything else to be clarified for you, Sir?

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
@Factz

Why lie Sxb? You didn't see this thread?

A series of Somali success stories in the diaspora.

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/a-series-of-somali-success-stories-in-the-diaspora.54355/

If Somalis do well, I document their successes across all the diaspora and all the 90 posts in that thread were Somali success stories and posted by me. Sxb, lying is haram in your religion. Secondly, Somalia is a shit-hole and it is Somalis who continue to f*ck and screw that place. That is the truth and it hurts one to admit to it, but unless we admit to that fact and seek solutions, these fake stories like let's create,"Somali Cushite-social movement on social media" intended to be like a drug feel good won't save us from oblivion. Why do we want to entertain ourselves with lies? Aren’t we capable at least to be honest and set the record straight if we are incapable to fix it? I see fake pride there & these days, it is becoming like the plague among the hopeless youth. See, I discuss about real issues, whether it is our successes and failures and never about Cushitic kumbaya or attacking an individual and making up lies about them. Anything else to be clarified for you, Sir?
giphy.gif

what complete bullshit Aussiehustler

what does the successes of random somalis have to do with perserving and educating people about the origins of the somali people its fair enough to disagree with our cushite movement

but to suggest we are getting in the way of somali success is complete bullshit

did a kangaroo punch you in the face aussie
ptJVZti.gif

the cushite movement offers an alternative to a qabilist soamli identity by providing a cushite racial identity as well thereby providing an alternative and can help in quelling and easing of somali tribilism

we are also educating Somalis about their history and legacy we are providing education and the possibility of something outside of simple somali qabil history

I wonder when just being Somali became a problem?

Anyways it's obvious to me that only embarrassment will make some of you stop this cushitic nonsense. I hope it happens sooner rather than later.

giphy.gif

what complete bullshit Aussiehustler

what does the successes of random somalis have to do with perserving and educating people about the origins of the somali people its fair enough to disagree with our cushite movement

but to suggest we are getting in the way of somali success is complete bullshit

did a kangaroo punch you in the face aussie
ptJVZti.gif

the cushite movement offers an alternative to a qabilist soamli identity by providing a cushite racial identity as well thereby providing an alternative and can help in quelling and easing of somali tribilism

we are also educating Somalis about their history and legacy we are providing education and the possibility of something outside of simple somali qabil history

@geeljire madaxweyne

Sxb, since the thread has been stripped to the bone and dozens of posts have been removed, it is a perfect opportunity for you and Finesse to continue with this thread in building your dream of a "Somali Cushite social media movement". Buena suerte.

We can have our own snapchat/insta/twitter accounts where we can even get the Somalis back home to join in. We need to spread Pro-Somali/Cushite positivity to counter the threats coming from inside our society and outside.

They want us to hate ourselves, marry others and destroy our rich and ancient culture/people. Let's fight back!

Hows that even a smart idea using a 3th social media you're just building and increasing more income for them why dont we build our own and generate income that we can help and build Somalia :abuxyga:

When an oromo meets a dhaqan celis Somali
Oromo with broken Somali hello siida tahay my friend
Dhaqan celis guy with even worse Somali
I'm good g where are you from
Oromo
I'm from Ethiopia I'm oromo
Somali guy
My cushtic brother:friendhug: we are in this together my friend take my sister for marriage and procreate strong healthy cushtic children
Oromo:dwill: wtf nin walaan ba tahay

Who wants to help start a movement on social media where we educate ignorant Somalis and foreigners on the TRUE history of Somalia. There are many people who are spreading disinformation and making us look like weak, racist and ignoramuses. We must counter this as it can effect the young generation who are all on social media with their impressionable minds.

Instead of arguing with BLM halimos, self-haters and other embarassing characters, let's start a pro-Cushite/Somali campaign.

No negativity, no hate, just facts, figures, images etc.

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/somali-history-topic-images-and-evidence.59777/

^ Use this topic to contribute please and thanks.
Im in

I wonder when just being Somali became a problem?

Anyways it's obvious to me that only embarrassment will make some of you stop this cushitic nonsense. I hope it happens sooner rather than later.

We are Somali but after that we are Cushites. The issue with sticking to just claiming Somali is that it makes us seem (falsely) that we dropped from the sky into Africa. We have ancient roots and are native to Africa.

This is why young Somalis are easily misled, they don't know that they are AFTER Somali, so they believe lies told by other Africans (who hate Somalis).

Last edited:
As long as you join me walaale.

I will join you but i am not as much as history guy. if you like i can share my skills with you if you're really serous about building this tool.

I'm geek when it comes to the Computer lets just say i can do anything i put my mind to it, start from web development all the way to Social Media, to Video Animation. But i must worn you I'm Lazy dude :oops:

We are Somali but after that we are Cushites. The issue with sticking to just claiming Somali is that it makes us seem (falsely) that we dropped from the sky into Africa. We have ancient roots and are native to Africa.

This is why young Somalis are easily misled, they don't know that they are AFTER Somali, so they believe lies told by other Africans (who hate Somalis).
No it doesn't make it seem like anything. People may claim Somalis are mixed (which some here agree with) but no one claims we arent native to Africa or we dropped from the sky. You kids need to stop making kinship where it doesnt exist.

This is a western youth phenomenon that stems from low self-esteem. Somalis know who they are and no one knows or cares about cushites outside western Somalis online. I don't want to get more into this again so you're entitled to your opinion.

Apollo

VIP
No it doesn't make it seem like anything. People may claim Somalis are mixed (which some here agree with) but no one claims we arent native to Africa or we dropped from the sky. You kids need to stop making kinship where it doesnt exist.

This is a western youth phenomenon that stems from low self-esteem. Somalis know who they are and no one knows or cares about cushites outside western Somalis online. I don't want to get more into this again so you're entitled to your opinion.

Somalis back in Somalia are pretty stupid.. They think that different tribes equals being radically different and discriminate based on it.. also they still believe in debunked myths like Isaaq and Darod being Banu Hashim. These so-called confused Westerners on here are closer to reality than most folk in Somalia.

Not to forget their retarded treatment of ethnically identical madhibaans and their booty clapping for un-Somali foreign ideologies like Salafism.

Status
Not open for further replies.