Somali/Cushite Social Media Movement

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can have our own snapchat/insta/twitter accounts where we can even get the Somalis back home to join in. We need to spread Pro-Somali/Cushite positivity to counter the threats coming from inside our society and outside.

They want us to hate ourselves, marry others and destroy our rich and ancient culture/people. Let's fight back!
Finally someone gets it. We must promote the positives of somli history. We need to make official somali history twitter and preach our true history.

Let them have their fun, don't be such a party pooper.

@Apollo

They can have their party and I might attend one too, but hey, I've seen Somali men who abandoned their own kids and passionately debate about qabiil. I wondered why do they care about their 18th cousins when they couldn't support their own children? It's worthwhile that these minds seek answers to our current problems and unite us rather than indulge their time and resources on such a meaningless project. Their project, not mine.

Huge difference between learning about your history and being xenophobic... You're echoing the sentiments of these racist caddaan when you say this land is for x group(s) and y group(s) need to vacate.
But the land is inhabited by us and belongs to us. Why should it belong to everyone? We are the only minority group in Africa. Khoisan were killed and displaced by the Bantu expansion. No one says anything about them. The turegs have been killed by groups in Chad and no one said anything!

You are @hawdgeel right? If so, you said those who aren't cushtic need to leave the horn.
They do tho. Racial ethnic tensions are happening one Ethiopia as we speakm immigeants are secret sleeper cells in Africa and cannot co exist peacefully. There is always conflict in Africa where there are resources and non ethnic migrants. I don't really agree with immigrants being lazy and not going back to rebuild their own countries after they get educated in said country that hosts them . We don't want ghettoes or ethnic conflict! Those not native to land everywhere need to be given visas, work experience, free education and be sent back to rebuild their own countries. Then you avoid genocides and ethnic conflict. Watch how Europe will descend into chaos once whites feel threatened. Once the European model collapses then all countries will fight immigrants or kick them out.

So long as two different groups exist in the same space with limited resources......there will always be conflict. This is life! You can never change the inevitable.

Cityviews

The Prodigy
I think the Cushitic cyber movement is flawed because most of its adherents (90%) are just Somalis who became depressed and found out their Arab ancestry is a lie.

So in return they become super pro cushitic/anti bantu as a result.

Its just an identity crises and identity crises never prosper.

It's like when a gaalo person immediately realizes gaalnimo is a lie, becomes muslim for the truth, but goes straight into extremism.

I hope these types grow up and stop being hateful.

@Apollo

They can have their party and I might attend one too, but hey, I've seen Somali men who abandoned their own kids and passionately debate about qabiil. I wondered why do they care about their 18th cousins when they couldn't support their own children? It's worthwhile that these minds seek answers to our current problems and unite us rather than indulge their time and resources on such a meaningless project. Their project, not mine.
Again with bringing up somali bums. Who cares sxb? I'm really starting to believe all your hatred for Somalis stems from your father abandoning you. Are you that AA/Somali guy by any chance? What relevance does some Somali men leaving their children have to do with this positive movement to promote our history? Your projecting bro.

:faysalwtf:

Cityviews

The Prodigy
Again with bringing up somali bums. Who cares sxb? I'm really starting to believe all your hatred for Somalis stems from your father abandoning you. Are you that AA/Somali guy by any chance? What relevance does some Somali men leaving their children have to do with this positive movement to promote our history? Your projecting bro.

Most of these Somalis were abandoned by their fathers who told them their 50th grandfather was an Arab.

You just realized now their identity issues comes from the lack of a father/stable paternal identity im dead :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

I think the Cushitic cyber movement is flawed because most of its adherents (90%) are just Somalis who became depressed and found out their Arab ancestry is a lie.

It's like when a gaalo person immediately realizes gaalnimo is a lie, becomes muslim for the truth, but goes straight into extremism.

The Arab ancestry is such an obvious lie. Arabs could never set foot on Somali land without their permission. Habesha generals conquered Arabia and were going to crush the Kaaba for a simple insult to a church and you think lizard eating ppl spawning our race is even believeable.

:siilaanyolaugh:

Most of these Somalis were abandoned by their fathers who told them their 50th grandfather was an Arab.

You just realized now their identity issues comes from the lack of a father/stable paternal identity im dead :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
The west was a failed experiment. Diaspora would have stood abetter chance with khat chewing fathers back in Somalia that couldn't go 10 blocks without hooyo chasing them and telling them to take responsibility. Low self esteem Somalis are the result of abandonement issues and daddy issues.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP

1 e1b1b is not just cushites its also berbers and most north africans as well as arabs , thats how we know we are more related to north africans ,arabs then bantus so

2 its not just somalis who are procushtie its also oromos who even call themselves cushites in kenya and ethiopia which you havent heard of also most beja and even sudanese nubians who regard themselves as nilo cushitic

3 we where allways cushites in history the land of sudan and ethiopia this includes somalia was called the land of cush, the beja people have geneological records dating back to cush , also somalis have geneologiacal records dating back to man called ismail kooshin but changed to an arab lineage

@Yaquub

You don't have to insult me or my father to put your point across. Go ahead with your new-found history, but if you want to convince your opponents, start learning skills in persuasive techniques to convince and win them over. Always remember Socrates who eloquently stated that, "When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser."

Apollo

VIP
The Dir tribe is the only Somali tribe to Abitrsi to Kooshin fully :pachah1: it's a part of my paternal lineage. Any other Somali claiming cush in 2019, learned it from the internet. No offense.

Also E1b1b waa iska walaalo to E1b1a, we are all the children of Nabi Adam pbuh and our beloved mother Hawa peace be upon her too , our great hoyo.

I am interested in this cushitic ideology, but not for the same reasons as other somalis.

E-M35 and E-M2 are not related for over 40,000 years. Also, they have completely different autosomal genetics from Horners.:mjlol:

40,000 years of separate evolution produces different races.

The reality is all Somalis are Cushitic anyways. Qabiil doesn't matter. The fake Arab lineages have been put to death.

@Finesse

Where are all the good women on social media hiding? Why is it that you allowed the BLM Somalian girls to hijack your opinions and your sentiments? Why did you Somali girls allow that?

Apollo

VIP

This is false.

Most of the pro-Cushite crowd here never claimed to be Arabs and are highly skeptical of Arab booty clappers and call out Somalis who engage in it.

@Factz

A Cushitic movement or a Dir Confederation according to @geeljire madaxweyne plus the support of Orromo, Bejas, Afars and others=Cushitic movement. From Irrir Samaale to Cushites. Now, I got it. Who and where is the target? Don’t tag me again for these silly tribal coalitions with regional alliances. Your assumed identity for Project X, not mine.

Funny how Apollo deleted both Factz’s and Geeljire’s threads that I’m responding to here. Assists, assists for team Cushites.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@Factz

A Cushitic movement or a Dir Confederation according to @geeljire madaxweyne plus the support of Orromo, Bejas, Afars and others=Cushitic movement. From Irrir Samaale to Cushites. Now, I got it. Who and where is the target? Don’t tag me again for these silly tribal coalitions with regional alliances. Your assumed identity for Project X, not mine.

Who was talking about a Cushitic movement? Don't put words into my mouth you fool.

@Finesse made a thread about Somalis should educate their people about their identity and history so that we can have less self-haters in our community. Basically, to end the identity crisis and stop historical revisionism. That is what I support but my issue with you is you're constantly bashing our people and religion. You've done this numerous of times. Better fix up your bullshit.

Last edited:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
@Factz

dir confederation am confused :faysalwtf:

cushites are the sudanese who are not arabs bejas,nubians who are racially cushite with adopted nilotic culture habeshas racial cushites whoa re actually semetic speaking agaws and are closer to somalis then you have the cultral cushites somalis,oromos,beja,agaw and so on

there is no tribe or regional alliances involved just the factz:mahubowtf:

Who was talking about a Cushitic movement? Don't put words into my mouth you fool.

@Finesse made a thread about Somalis should educate their people about their identity and history so that we can have less self-haters in our community. Basically, to end the identity crisis and stop historical revisionism. That is what I support but my issue with you is you're constantly bashing our people and religion. You've done this numerous of times. Better fix up your bullshit.

@Factz

Sxb, what’s finesse promoting? Cushitic Brotherhood, isn’t it? If yes, I only attacked the notion of Cushitic community that’s a myth and impractical to implement and asked them to put their efforts on Somali unity and reconciliation and if that’s the intention, then let’s hold hands.

I will attack stupid parts of Somali culture whenever and however I want because all cultures have bad and good elements and when I do, come up forward and defend it.

Don’t play the religious card by seeking sympathy here. Continue with your newly found the Cushitic brotherhood movement.

Status
Not open for further replies.