SOMALI CUCK GETS BEATEN BADLY AT A LOCAL McDonald's!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Kaba sii daran they get bullied by hairy pakis:pachah1:

Bro that's even worse. These people are not Somalis period. :nahgirl:

In Toronto it's natural for Somalis to bully Pakis, they're like target practise over here.

I can't even imagine Pakis bullying Somalis in my head. Are Reer UK that weak? :gucciwhat:

Uk at it again :susp::nahgirl:. I'd love for them to try that in Canada where savage Hawiyes and Isaaqs live. :banderas:
I don't know it's about the way you carry yourself. This is disgraceful i ain't ever had an cadaan even look at me the wrong way, only arrogant madow who get their ass beat and run like cowards. This guy was like 5'10 tops and this geeljire was getting thrown around like a rag doll. Niggas need to put down the khat and pick up the boxing gloves!!!

:bell::mjlol:

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
I'm not fucking around bro the guy broke three of my ribs one almost punctured my lung.You win some you lose some:manny: I was a young naive kid who thought his actions wouldn't have any consequences.

Didn't I say the guy was in his mid 20's? You expect a teenager to handle that?
U are soo predictable.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
There is nothing we other somalis can do but to pray for our fellow brits this bullying has become officially red alert

oa17dg.jpg
:dead::dead:

The white guy was twice the Somali guy. But why did the Somali guy backpedal, shame or is he smart?

Anyway, I pray that I meet one of these white dudes some day. Walahi I look forward to that. I have already embarrassed quite a few of them. In the midst of our fighting, one guy just gave up. That shocked me and I was actually embarrassed for him!
This little deserves no pity! I luckily grew up with many brothers so luckily I did not turn out like this guy.

At least stick up for yourself , how can you let someone embarrass you like that!

But then again street Somalis are the skinniest people there is, with only a diet of breakfast and afternoon takeaway.

Bro that's even worse. These people are not Somalis period. :nahgirl:

In Toronto it's natural for Somalis to bully Pakis, they're like target practise over here.

I can't even imagine Pakis bullying Somalis in my head. Are Reer UK that weak? :gucciwhat:

Lmfao you won't see pakis in the streets in Toronto you'll catch them in the masjid. Whereas they running whole streets in london :williamswtf:.

Apollo

VIP
This guy is a FOB who only came five years. He doesn't have the verbal skills to degenerate a far-right white guy.

A more seasoned Western Somali would have embarrassed that white guy with mere words.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Lmfao you won't see pakis in the streets in Toronto you'll catch them in the masjid. Whereas they running whole streets in london :williamswtf:.

Bare Pakis in Toronto but they'll tell you "Malis are savages, "Malis are hard", "Don't f*ck with Malis", "You f*ck with me and my Mali niggas will drill you" etc etc. These people worship us because we got the city on lock. Even mathows won't dare to test us and it's common for Mali teenagers to bully and rob Pakis who are in their 20's but in the fucking U.K?

Bismillah, why am I even here. :nahgirl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts