SOMALI CUCK GETS BEATEN BADLY AT A LOCAL McDonald's!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy is a FOB who only came five years. He doesn't have the verbal skills to degenerate a far-right white guy.

A more seasoned Western Somali would have embarrassed that white guy with mere words.
Are you a woman or something? Speaking to the guy when he tries to initiate a fight:mjlol: You gonna get your ass beat nigga.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
lol why you acting so surprised ? Low-T lamagoodle niggas are the weakest race of men in the world. You get beaten by every other race. Motherfuckers act like they some warriors and shit:gucciwhat:
Mean while these same white guys in england who beat the shit out of you continuously know how to behave around the master race. :trumpsmirk:

article-2024001-0D5CB5C100000578-825_642x603.jpg

Why are you here you ? Malis got you shook all over Canada, Minnesota, Seatle and parts of San Diego.

This is what Somalis did to you in the past. We use to enslave you Negroids.

Somali slave traders in Kenya.

speke-discovery-9.jpg

Somali slave traders selling Bantu slaves in Mogadishu during the Ajuran period.

R17vZH_hRfChuj1t-AdZoQ.jpg

Apollo

VIP
Are you a woman or something? Speaking to the guy when he tries to initiate a fight:mjlol: You gonna get your ass beat nigga.

A few months ago I encountered a far-right skinhead with 1488 tattooed on his knuckles. I insulted him as a Nazi and he chickened out and said the 1488 tattoo was not racist it symbolized his birthday.

I cucked a far-right skinhead into submission.

WTF? In Toronto, White people say wallahi warya and speak little Somali with us because they respect and fear us. In the UK, they getting violated by Cadaan?

CADAAN?

FUCKING CADAAN?

WTF? :faysalwtf:
Warya dudes names Max, he ain't one of us.

Plus all these L's happen in London and this case Bristol which are both in the south.

Birmingham,Leicester,Coventry,Manchester and Liverpool don't see this shit. The middle of the UK(midlands) and the north don't see this.

I know many Somalis in the UK that have been put in jail or killed... Somalis in UK are clever. they try there best to not take part in savagery.

north Americans show off about being violent.. this cadaan man clearly had mental issues.

somalis in Bristol stay getting bullied they are all soft sacad muuse and arapp boys wallahi shit is pathetic I always hear somalis getting fried there by madows

A few months ago I encountered a far-right skinhead with 1488 tattooed on his knuckles. I insulted him as a Nazi and he chickened out and said the 1488 tattoo was not racist it symbolized his birthday.

I cucked a far-right skinhead into submission.
cadaans are more...forgiving what will you do if you encounter a violent Madow? You will have to make it physical or even go a step further.

Lmfao you won't see pakis in the streets in Toronto you'll catch them in the masjid. Whereas they running whole streets in london :williamswtf:.[/QUOTE1
Bare Pakis in Toronto but they'll tell you "Malis are savages, "Malis are hard", "Don't f*ck with Malis", "You f*ck with me and my Mali niggas will drill you" etc etc. These people worship us because we got the city on lock. Even mathows won't dare to test us and it's common for Mali teenagers to bully and rob Pakis who are in their 20's but in the fucking U.K?

Bismillah, why am I even here. :nahgirl:
You are actually funny. Asians make up around 15% of Londoners and they still barely run a few streets. How many are there in Toronto?

Plus they love us in other cities outside the south. They either cool with us out of necessity because they have been fucked up or because they have heard of us fucking other people up.

Fake somali refuuge.
Somali named Max whats this bs:mjlol:
He is a Somali. He just don't want the embarassment that would come out of his real name being known but still wanted the cheque the newspaper will pay him for the story.

You are actually funny. Asians make up around 15% of Londoners and they still barely run a few streets. How many are there in Toronto?

Plus they love us in other cities outside the south. They either cool with us out of necessity because they have been fucked up or because they have heard of us fucking other people up.

there are over 1.5 billion Asians ,, Indians , Pakistanis , and bengals.. these folks are scattered throughout the world.. they've lived in the diaspora far longer than Somalis hence already established..

somalis in Bristol stay getting bullied they are all soft sacad muuse and arapp boys wallahi shit is pathetic I always hear somalis getting fried there by madows
That's where the rape and child prostitution case happened with 13 Somalis locked.

The Somali area in the city is basically 6 big block of flats with one little park in the middle. Place is a shithole.

That's where the rape and child prostitution case happened with 13 Somalis locked.

The Somali area in the city is basically 6 big block of flats with one little park in the middle. Place is a shithole.
I lived in bristol for 3 years and its not that bad.

All them niggas know is rape and child prostitution but they get run out of takeaways by 2 cadaan meatheads smh ceeb badana

@Geeljire sanbuur you need to send support to your cousins in bristol cadaan boys got them on ropes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending