SOMALI CUCK GETS BEATEN BADLY AT A LOCAL McDonald's!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the second video OP has posted of
Cowardly Somali men today

The white guy was found not guilty for racial
Abuse - wow

Somali men need to take boxing lessons, this
Is getting embarrassing

:faysalwtf: Can none of you fight?
I would have molested that White motherfucker if he tried that shit with me. Somalis here in the inner city Oslo don't play around.

I'm from both Grønland and Tøyen which basically like 5-10 min away from Grønland lol.

I got some active cousins in Gronland reminds me of ldn when I visited

My other cousins were some lost causes though (straightened hair, skinny jeans, secular mindset) they lived far away from Oslo though in some village place called Kolsos or some shit like that

I got some active cousins in Gronland reminds me of ldn when I visited

My other cousins were some lost causes though (straightened hair, skinny jeans, secular mindset) they lived far away from Oslo though in some village place called Kolsos or some shit like that
Kolsås is just outside Oslo :lolbron:

Btw what is "Idn"?

Yeah my cousin told me some wild stories apparently the police in Norway are cowards and don't even enter his ends and he told me the prison is like a 5* hotel
Some police are cowards but alot of them are starting to become tougher especially in Tøyen. There's cops all over Tøyen this days.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
UK Somalis are miskeen gettin punked by adoons pakis and finally white boys I feel sorry u guys damn :mjlol::drakelaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending