SOMALI CUCK GETS BEATEN BADLY AT A LOCAL McDonald's!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
WTF? In Toronto, White people say wallahi warya and speak little Somali with us because they respect and fear us. In the UK, they getting violated by Cadaan?

CADAAN?

FUCKING CADAAN?

WTF? :faysalwtf:
Somali yutes in Toronto are known to bust their gun especially if it’s a random ajanabi another notch under their belt and no chance of retaliation plus they still keep the rep as a killer ajanabis figured this out that’s why their super paranoid of Somali kids :drakelaugh:

This is why Somalis need to go gym and learn MMA.

The moment he starting throwing food, he would of been out the window with his friend head stuck inside his futo. How did those Somalis not fight back, its disappointing, if they cannot defend themselves how will the defend their family.

This is the second video OP has posted of
Cowardly Somali men today

The white guy was found not guilty for racial
Abuse - wow

Somali men need to take boxing lessons, this
Is getting embarrassing

:faysalwtf: Can none of you fight?

It's all love akhi wallahi even if those guys were isaaq or any other qabil and I witnessed that I would deffo back them and wack those cadaan meatheads one time
Trust famlee same here i gave up my qabilist life qabil is what destroyed somalia and keeps destroying us forever its nothing to be proud of qabil : beef

Trust famlee same here i gave up my qabilist life qabil is what destroyed somalia and keeps destroying us forever its nothing to be proud of qabil : beef

For real akh just get your laacag up and live life qabil ain't following you into your grave, some unnecessary stress I'm tryna keep this hairline intact :icon lol:

I would let Bohol and his alt ego huncho
get beaten infact, I would sit there with
popcorn and cheer the maddows on

:trumpsmirk:We can only pray
Lmao not even Bohol is my guy i would backhimup anyday wallahi just because hes Somali and Sacadyonis to be exact hes just infested with this Qabil sickness may Allah cure our hearts from Qabil one day Inshallah Qabil will be wiped from Somali society

For real akh just get your laacag up and live life qabil ain't following you into your grave, some unnecessary stress I'm tryna keep this hairline intact :icon lol:
Trust me its not like were in backhome to be beefing over qabils and that our qabils mean nothing in the UK i aint qabil banging imagine catching a case over Qabil allow that fam the ceeb :faysalwtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.