SOMALI CUCK GETS BEATEN BADLY AT A LOCAL McDonald's!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
The white guy was twice the Somali guy. But why did the Somali guy backpedal, shame or is he smart?

Anyway, I pray that I meet one of these white dudes some day. Walahi I look forward to that. I have already embarrassed quite a few of them. In the midst of our fighting, one guy just gave up. That shocked me and I was actually embarrassed for him!

The white guy was twice the Somali guy. But why did the Somali guy backpedal, shame or is he smart?

Anyway, I pray that I meet one of these white dudes some day. Walahi I look forward to that. I have already embarrassed quite a few of them. In the midst of our fighting, one guy just gave up. That shocked me and I was actually embarrassed for him!
No he wasn't same height same weight:wtf:

Habar fadido lagdin la fududaa.
I'm not fucking around bro the guy broke three of my ribs one almost punctured my lung.You win some you lose some:manny: I was a young naive kid who thought his actions wouldn't have any consequences.

Didn't I say the guy was in his mid 20's? You expect a teenager to handle that?

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
WTF? In Toronto, White people say wallahi warya and speak little Somali with us because they respect and fear us. In the UK, they getting violated by Cadaan?

CADAAN?

FUCKING CADAAN?

WTF? :faysalwtf:

WTF? In Toronto, White people say wallahi warya and speak little Somali with us because they respect and fear us. In the UK, they getting violated by Cadaan?

CADAAN?

FUCKING CADAAN?

Kaba sii daran they get bullied by hairy pakis:pachah1:

CADAAN?

FUCKING CADAAN?

You are right there is nothing more shameful than cowardice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending