Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
@sigmund I'm surprised you didn't post this one

Akhis Khalaased

:mjlol::russ:

Sweden needs to hurry, and drop the release date on blue eyed niqabis

Somali keyboard warriors always use Somali women in their tirades.
The venom didn't have one single cause. Rather, many different causes led us to where we are today. You keep overestimating mean comments made online. This stuff exists in real life.
I know it does. That’s why I said the internet and real life. It’s just the internet is the single largest vehicle of said views. People who’ve never seen a Somali in their goddamn lives have an impression of us thanks the overtime/overkill efforts of these lowlife trolls.

Muji

VIP
T

Truth be told though..somali prawns have taken this thing to another level. For example i have never seen people use slavery the way prawns do it. To me somali prawns have an insult acumen that is above that of your standard stormfront imbecile. So clearly this is a rachet useless underachieving community but they are adept at spitting insults. And since blacks are their chief targets then blacks will have to harden their defense and up their game to take on this community....and as you rightly said...there is lots to leverage against them. Yeah some good people will get hurt in the cross fire but as a lamagoodle already stated in here....it is all out war.

The irony is that most blacks in the west don't even know that these people are at war with them.
Hopefully more and more will join the fight as somalis show their arses and continue talking fart.

LOL!!

Lol @VixR is giving them an excuse that they don’t use! Even when caught out and they lose their jobs they never mention this! For them this is harmless fun at the expense of Somalis and their weird shaped heads.

If I was Black I would find Vixr comments actually offensive. In her mind black people are unable to act with free will. In her mind, Hundreds of black people are being forced to go online and infront of cameras to spew hatred, they are unable to understand that all Somalis are not responsible for the work of a few trolls. I was on twitter in 2009 and every week Somalians would be a trending topic, mostly filled with insults and jokes by black people because they thought it was funny. And it kept on happening until Somalis defended themselves.
Look at this ‘comedian’ all he has to say is Somalians and he gets a laugh. We even have him telling a joke that they don’t go to university. Black people are using the same proverbial jokes that were said about them (ugly, Uneducated) on Somalis. This is not about Somalis being racist. It’s because they are an easy target and don’t have any power in any country.

Furthermore, if this is an act of revenge surely black people would go after white people first. After decades of abuse online and offline they would be the first and only people mentioned for decades to come. But this is just a convenient excuse to use. Vixr is an ex-Muslim who has probably had a bad experience with Somali Muslims. In her mind Somalis can never stop being wrong. Even when they are the victims of racism they are somehow to blame. We have a lot of them on this forum who have untreated trauma they take out on the whole Somali and Muslim community.

In your case and @Emily I 100% understand that you are simply exchanging fire with fire. However, the same cannot be said about these people who are comfortable enough to go on camera.

Muji

VIP
I think you underestimate it.

They join everything from Black forums to African forums, to every internet medium in between just to talk smack. They discuss them on their own forums to excess. I remember as a minor, my older sister engaging in Twitter beef with jarers - the only time they’re united is when they’re attacking people about monkey features and slavery :kanyehmm:

What clear agenda?

Funny how I never stated any of the crap you wrote above, and yet you and @Knowles keep belaboring the point.

If I am an unobjective liar, why not take it from the horse’s mouth?

@VixR I love being a farax contrarian as much as the next person. But excusing and denying racism which is affecting the entire Somali community is going too far. Time for you to deal with your prejudices.

VixR

Veritas
@VixR I love being a farax contrarian as much as the next person. But excusing and denying racism which is affecting the entire Somali community is going too far. Time for you to deal with your prejudices.
Farax are beside the point. I’m not you.

The women are just as capable. But I would say the men are more brutal in how far they’re willing to go with it (posting horrible genocides, aids victims etc, luckless people).

Muji

VIP
Farax are beside the point. I’m not you.

The women are just as capable. But I would say the men are more brutal in how far they’re willing to go with it (posting horrible genocides, aids victims etc, luckless people).

No one is denying that?!?!

Saying anti-black comments is wrong
Making anti-Somali comments is also wrong

We should be able to say that without justifying any of these comments. You make Somali secular people seem like they are actually just anti-Somali. We should condemn racism regardless of who is saying it.

VixR

Veritas
No one is denying that?!?!

Saying anti-black comments is wrong
Making anti-Somali comments is also wrong

We should be able to say that without justifying any of these comments. You make Somali secular people seem like they are actually just anti-Somali. We should condemn racism regardless of who is saying it.
I didn’t say say any of it is right or wrong. I didn’t condemn or excuse it either. It is what it is. You keep putting words in my mouth. You also keep bringing up I’m a gaal, but I’m very comfortable with my lack of belief, and it has nothing to do with Somalis.

Muji

VIP
I didn’t say say any of it is right or wrong. I didn’t condemn or excuse it either. It is what it is. You keep putting words in my mouth. You also keep bringing up I’m a gaal, but I’m very comfortable with my lack of belief, and it has nothing to do with Somalis.

You were making excuses. According to you Somalis ‘instigated’ this and fuelled this hatred when it came naturally as a result of being poor Muslim and dark skin.

I’m bringing up your gaalnimo because I’ve noticed once you salafis become a gaal you exhibit the same level of introlerance but just to a different target. Might be something you want to watch out for.
:kodaksmiley:

VixR

Veritas
You were making excuses. According to you Somalis ‘instigated’ this and fuelled this hatred when it came naturally as a result of being poor Muslim and dark skin.

I’m bringing up your gaalnimo because I’ve noticed once you salafis become a gaal you exhibit the same level of introlerance but just to a different target. Might be something you want to watch out for.
:kodaksmiley:
They did instigate it and they continue to. I wasn’t making excuses.

And I’m not intolerant.

Look at how shes caping for maathows the same ones that literally bashed us live where everyone can see lol i wonder if she would use this same energy if a maadow insulted us? is not racist mindsets when black people initially make extremely degrading comments about Somali people. she is sooo desperate to win brownie points from the black community who marginalise our kind and make them feel ashamed of where they come from. I honestly cant STAND somalis who publically humiliate their own kind instead of them privatly messaging them or advising them in a kind way And OFCOURSE shes reer UK its like a trend after trend

Let them ugly blacks f*ck them no body gonna marry her daughters with youth hair and wide nose

When Somali girl gave birth for blacks.ayaa anti u noqonaya markaa hay Sheehan
images-1.jpg

No it started when their hooyoos and hooyaas "educated" them about being superior to black africans back home and they brought that trash with them here to the west. Their words.

When i discovered this a few years ago..somalis were going hard at blacks...its only recently you are seeing blacks clapping back more consistently...it was always inevitable that this thing will get to this level and it will probably get worse.
but we are superior to you sub human fool,it isnt like our hoyos were lying we made you into our slaves we look more human than you,not only us the world made you their slaves

:qri8gs7:
Lol @VixR is giving them an excuse that they don’t use! Even when caught out and they lose their jobs they never mention this! For them this is harmless fun at the expense of Somalis and their weird shaped heads.

If I was Black I would find Vixr comments actually offensive. In her mind black people are unable to act with free will. In her mind, Hundreds of black people are being forced to go online and infront of cameras to spew hatred, they are unable to understand that all Somalis are not responsible for the work of a few trolls. I was on twitter in 2009 and every week Somalians would be a trending topic, mostly filled with insults and jokes by black people because they thought it was funny. And it kept on happening until Somalis defended themselves.
Look at this ‘comedian’ all he has to say is Somalians and he gets a laugh. We even have him telling a joke that they don’t go to university. Black people are using the same proverbial jokes that were said about them (ugly, Uneducated) on Somalis. This is not about Somalis being racist. It’s because they are an easy target and don’t have any power in any country.

Furthermore, if this is an act of revenge surely black people would go after white people first. After decades of abuse online and offline they would be the first and only people mentioned for decades to come. But this is just a convenient excuse to use. Vixr is an ex-Muslim who has probably had a bad experience with Somali Muslims. In her mind Somalis can never stop being wrong. Even when they are the victims of racism they are somehow to blame. We have a lot of them on this forum who have untreated trauma they take out on the whole Somali and Muslim community.

In your case and @Emily I 100% understand that you are simply exchanging fire with fire. However, the same cannot be said about these people who are comfortable enough to go on camera.
:qri8gs7: :qri8gs7:
:qri8gs7: :qri8gs7:

Can anybody tell them that we burn them in life when blacks try to marry pure Somali girls in our country. Whites enslaved them but we are more racists then whites do.

They approach power less refugee sisters whose parents scarred by the Western Goverments not to teach them edebta

Can anybody tell them that we burn them in life when blacks try to marry pure Somali girls in our country. Whites enslaved them but we are more racists then whites do.

If you want to play that game....have you read the news out of south africa lately? Who's burning who again jackarse?

but we are superior to you sub human fool,it isnt like our hoyos were lying we made you into our slaves we look more human than you,not only us the world made you their slaves

yeah...what other fantasies that she teach you...we already know you phuckers believe in fairy tales. don't you pray six times a day to a child molester. Doltish prawn bastards!

LOL!

Fels

#trollhunter
WTF!!?? Go easy on the khat prawn. Your last brain cell is exploding.
I don't even eat khat calling me a prawn take your ashy madow ass somewhere else ayaho i can just smell you from the screen take a bath and clean up maybe you will stop looking like this
20181003_222716.jpg

I don't even eat khat calling me a prawn take your ashy madow ass somewhere else ayaho i can just smell you from the screen take a bath and clean up maybe you will stop looking like this
View attachment 55870

Wait a minute you're like sixteen right? You know you really should be beating the books and getting good grades so that you can elevate the somali pedigree from the gutter that its in now and make your hooyoo and hooyaa proud....make a good future for yourself to pay back your parents for what they endured trekking through hot sand and hostile ocean waters to get you away from somalia....just a few years ok. ok little one. You're dismissed.

Next!

Status
Not open for further replies.