somali chick blocks me for defending somali men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fels

#trollhunter
Wait a minute you're like sixteen right? You know you really should be beating the books and getting good grades so that you can elevate the somali pedigree from the gutter that its in now and make your hooyoo and hooyaa proud....make a good future for yourself to pay back your parents for what they endured trekking through hot sand and hostile ocean waters to get you away from somalia....just a few years ok. ok little one. You're dismissed.

Next!
Make your hooyo and hooyo proud kulaha this dumb adoon thinks my parents are lesbians lollll
And no i go to university so i am certain i will be getting a good future can't say the same about you:bell:

aye yuh dumb ...i couldn't be more clear.....your hooyoo fed you fairy tales as a young prawn including having you pray six times a day to a child molester....if you are a female she probably chopped off your clit too and told you its something holy. All facts so WTF is so hard to understand?
you know what you disturbed f*ck,you are nothing,your people are nothing,you are a slave by inheritance,people around the world have roots have tribes,in afirca they can proudly claim their roots,but you!!you hatefull piece of shit,you are nothing,be what you want but you will always be a slave better people than all your people made you their ,superior african people made you their then sold you to another race of people like s,all your history your people worked for others never for themself,and guess what?you are still working for those people,even now with your slave mentaliity talking about a religion youll never understand,the one religion that made slaves great,you!!you are nothing!!come to our forum talk all the shit you want but today go to your bed at night and think about what you are,nothing

Why dafuq is a Caribbean shoe polisher roaming around a Somali forum?

Cuz i need to understand the people who drive me to my hotel when i fly into DC or Dallas. Its an honest job and i know most from their community don't work so I tip them well.

you know what you disturbed f*ck,you are nothing,your people are nothing,you are a slave by inheritance,people around the world have roots have tribes,in afirca they can proudly claim their roots,but you!!you hatefull piece of shit,you are nothing,be what you want but you will always be a slave better people than all your people made you their ,superior african people made you their then sold you to another race of people like s,all your history your people worked for others never for themself,and guess what?you are still working for those people,even now with your slave mentaliity talking about a religion youll never understand,the one religion that made slaves great,you!!you are nothing!!come to our forum talk all the shit you want but today go to your bed at night and think about what you are,nothing

Nigga format that sh*t so that it is easier on the eyes. You're so triggered you just mashed a million words together and expect me to read that mess. Put some paragraphs in there and some nice spaces and maybe i'll entertain what surely is prawn spit.

Nigga format that sh*t so that it is easier on the eyes. You're so triggered you just mashed a million words together and expect me to read that mess. Put some paragraphs in there and some nice spaces and maybe i'll entertain what surely is prawn spit.
You read it all and you know it's the truth. As he said go to bed tonight knowing that your Caribbean ass hasn't achieved greatness. :trumpsmirk: you guys have been made to serve others and it's the truth.:hillarybiz:

Fels

#trollhunter
Like your any better your spelling is a mess you spell the f word as in phuck seriously did this adoon even go to school probably dropped out cos abc was to hard for him typical:drakelaugh:

here ıs the summary,you are nothing,alittle product of slaves,islam turned turkic slaves to emperors,it might help clean your lineage

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Like your any better your spelling is a mess you spell the f word as in phuck seriously did this adoon even go to school probably dropped out cos abc was to hard for him typical:drakelaugh:

You noticed his spelling as well? He spells like a cadaan redneck from Texas. :chrisfreshhah::russ:

and it took that prawn
You read it all and you know it's the truth. As he said go to bed tonight knowing that your Caribbean ass hasn't achieved greatness. :trumpsmirk: you guys have been made to serve others and it's the truth.:hillarybiz:

seriously i didn't read a single word of drivel. Tell that cretin to sup up that slimy mess back into his mouth and try again or let some other prawn write it for him. That lamagoodle can seethe but he needs to punctuate properly and make that ch_t legible.

here ıs the summary,you are nothing,alittle product of slaves,islam turned turkic slaves to emperors,it might help clean your lineage

Holy sh*t its still a mess! Nigga boiled the thing down to two sentences and its even messier than the original blown out mess. Nigga you translating prawnese to english cuz you're not making sense at all.

Try again mah lamagoodle nigga you might get there eventually!

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
yeah...what other fantasies that she teach you...we already know you phuckers believe in fairy tales. don't you pray six times a day to a child molester. Doltish prawn bastards!

LOL!
wow! just WOW! we dont pray to no human.

some of your enslaved ancestors were muslim, how do u feel about that?

Status
Not open for further replies.