somali chick blocks me for defending somali men

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Look at how shes caping for maathows the same ones that literally bashed us live where everyone can see lol i wonder if she would use this same energy if a maadow insulted us? is not racist mindsets when black people initially make extremely degrading comments about Somali people. she is sooo desperate to win brownie points from the black community who marginalise our kind and make them feel ashamed of where they come from. I honestly cant STAND somalis who publically humiliate their own kind instead of them privatly messaging them or advising them in a kind way And OFCOURSE shes reer UK its like a trend after trend

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Hmmm seems like Stockholm syndrome to me.
the guy that posted never said anything bad about somali females or attacked her YET she goes and attacks somali men and lowers them making them feel they are the problem is like she wants to sshush any somali that speaks about anti somali stuff

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Even while Madows are insulting us, she still finds a way to defend them.
:drakelaugh:
I wish I had a slave this loyal.
:banderas:

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Hmmm seems like Stockholm syndrome to me.

@Knowles I can tell you're smart enough that this faraax bashing is just trolling for you.

But some of these girls on twitter might be stupid enough to believe the bs they are cooking.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
And if you guys go on her twitter she doesnt follow a single somali guy all the males are ajanabi lol so its another secret somali men hater is like is a cool trend to degrade your own men for approval and unfortunatley thats exactly what shes doing its upsetting to see this trend of self hate in the uk LOL i had to add my two cent before she blocked me looool

come and look at this sel hate @Factz

Last edited:
And if you guys go on her twitter she doesnt follow a single somali guy all the males are ajanabi lol so its another secret somali men hater is like is a cool trend to degrade your own men for approval and unfortunatley thats exactly what shes doing its upsetting to see this trend of self hate in the uk LOL i had to add my two cent before she blocked me looool

your real name is hannah:duck:

Muji

VIP
@Knowles I can tell you're smart enough that this faraax bashing is just trolling for you.

But some of these girls on twitter might be stupid enough to believe the bs they are cooking.

Walalo I bash Somali men behind closed doors and it’s my way of keeping them on their toes. And judging by my large following of Somali men (@Kodeen @MARAQ DIGAAG @GoldmanSachs) they enjoy it as much as I do :banderas:. The people who make disparaging remarks about Somalis tend to be West-African and Jamaicans. When people are victims of racism they attack other groups so they don’t feel like they are at the bottom of the food chain. This might also explain the anti-bantu sentiment on this forum.

A lot of black people excuse their racism by claiming black people cant be racist as they have no power, this gives them an excuse to say the most horrible disgusting things about white people, Asians and Somalis. I was sympathetic to that side of twitter until I realised these people don’t care about empowering minorities they are more concerned with demonising white people.

VixR

Veritas
The reason these black ppl are attacking Somalis specifically, is bc Somalis make no effort to hide their views, in fact they’re so loud and obnoxious about views on jarer, and get surprised about backlash.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
The reason these black ppl are attacking Somalis specifically, is bc Somalis make no effort to hide their views, in fact they’re so loud and obnoxious about views on jarer, and get surprised about backlash.
this topic is focused on anti somali rhetoric as you can see from these videos the somali dude never said anything racist hes just pointing out the hate we recieved while that somali girl humiliated him and made it seem he was in the wrong

Back at it again with the victim blaming

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
If this is the shit you talk about, then ain't shit going on in your life. That's a fucking faaaaaact fam.

VixR

Veritas
this topic is focused on anti somali rhetoric as you can see from these videos the somali dude never said anything racist hes just pointing out the hate we recieved while that somali girl humiliated him and made it seem he was in the wrong
The Somali guy is responding to backlash his brothers (and sisters) stoked from Madows all across the internet, in real life, and beyond. Look at this website called Somalispot. 75% of the post are devoted to demeaning jarers. Leave them alone and stop acting like a victim when you’re clearly not.
Back at it again with the victim blaming
Very funny. Don’t make me lol.

The Somali guy is responding to backlash his brothers (and sisters) stoked from Madows all across the internet, in real life, and beyond. Look at this website called Somalispot. 75% of the post are devoted to demeaning jarers. Leave them alone and stop acting like a victim when you’re clearly not.

Very funny. Don’t make me lol.

It's not a joke, but feel free to laugh

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
ohh my bad i confused you with them thirsy somali niggas that cape for anyone with pussy
Nah fam. My point is that if you got important things going on in your life, these insignificant issues don't occupy your mind. I got shit that's stressin the f*ck outta me atm. That's generally why I don't give a fk about what Somali ppl do. Shit ain't that important imho.

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
Look at how shes caping for maathows the same ones that literally bashed us live where everyone can see lol i wonder if she would use this same energy if a maadow insulted us? is not racist mindsets when black people initially make extremely degrading comments about Somali people. she is sooo desperate to win brownie points from the black community who marginalise our kind and make them feel ashamed of where they come from. I honestly cant STAND somalis who publically humiliate their own kind instead of them privatly messaging them or advising them in a kind way And OFCOURSE shes reer UK its like a trend after trend

Slaves. She believes the blacks in Britain trust her but they really dont give a f*ck about her or us. Whats with the black bumlicking? I dont know about america but back in the uk we were considered another race different to the Madows. f*ck her and her black power ideology. She needs to be sent to the badiyo and in somalia and married to a local quran hafiz shepherd were she can learn her culture

Status
Not open for further replies.