Somali boys say that the Somali female police officer is embarassing them - Somali Twitter pissed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aside from thr fact a daughter would do such a thing, I don’t she would because low level benefit fraud is normally done with the intention of financial betterment of the family.....Knowles is trying too hard.

Last thing she wanna be told is she is just like those who protect their criminals so to differentiate herself she says I would snitch on hooyo:ftw9nwa:

Muji

VIP
I think @Knowles made a reflex judgement in line with her moral compass and as the intellectual honest person she is, she will must surely reconsider when presented with compelling counter arguments.

To be honest Steam I found his entire proposal preposterous. Narrowing down a police officers duty to arresting Somali women for benefit fraud. So he received an equally preposterous answer. Benefit fraud rarely results in a prison sentence in the UK so I’m not sure why he has brought this up.

To be honest Steam I found his entire proposal preposterous. Narrowing down a police officers duty to arresting Somali women for benefit fraud. So he received an equally preposterous answer. Benefit fraud rarely results in a prison sentence in the UK so I’m not sure why he has brought this up.
Point was you accused others of not telling police when they break the law. I asked you if you would if your family broke the law. You said you would. What sentence a crime carries doesnt matter. You said you would tell on your brother/mother if you saw them break the law due to civic duty. I wouldnt and steam who is a lawyer wouldnt.......and we all know no group has stronger moral compass than lawyers

Waadna cebeysa
Mocking-Spongebob.jpg

Pure Autism

Muji

VIP
Point was you accused others of not telling police when they break the law. I asked you if you would if your family broke the law. You said you would. What sentence a crime carries doesnt matter. You said you would tell on your brother/mother if you saw them break the law due to civic duty. I wouldnt and steam who is a lawyer wouldnt.......and we all know no group has stronger moral compass than lawyers

Can you tell me where I accused others of not telling police when they break the law?:browtf:are you confusing me with someone

Can you tell me where I accused others of not telling police when they break the law?:browtf:are you confusing me with someone
you said:
We truly have a toxic community when someone who is protecting the community is seen as an embarrassment but criminals are protected and mourned.

Only Somali men will bash Somali women for contributing to a society, yet stay mute whenever we hear the amount of Somali guys joining gangs and killing each other worldwide.
:mybusiness:

Muji

VIP
you said:
We truly have a toxic community when someone who is protecting the community is seen as an embarrassment but criminals are protected and mourned.

Right so let me clarify.

Criminals in our community are protected by the community. Somali elders raise money for Somali Rapists and murderers to get them a good lawyer and help them beat the charges. Somalis in the UK even went as far as protesting for 3 somali men who raped and robbed a vulnerable teenage girl.
1334ADDC-8A73-4AF3-A9C2-23959B948FD9.jpeg

Aussie,
Maraq

However, let us not deflect from the fact that if the Somali cop was a Somali male police officer, he would've been accepted by the community more so than her and the justification would've been religion. Simply put, many Muslim Somalis will criticise a Somali hijabi female police officer with a male non-Muslim police partner. The rest has been better articulated by Knowles above.

The issue of gender mahhram was not brought up in the video and I have seen a video of Somali lads taunting an undercover Somali male police officer. The few Xalimo and Farax police officers here in London are respected by older Somalis, religious or otherwise........ You guys are over reacting because some road man used the word Gaal. Since most young Somalis are Muslim and the police are non-Muslim, you would understand why the lad referred to them in such terms. I doubt the boy was inspired by a cannabis-induced epiphany which took him back to his dugsi days.......The sense of discrimination by the largely non-Muslim and white police against Muslim Black Somalis comes from the streets, not Dugsi lessons........

Yes, he is ignorant, but I don’t think it is indicative of some wider Somali Salafi indoctrination of young Somalis against the police. You can create as many hypothetical scenarios as you want, however there is no evidence for such a phenomena and I am yet to see it in the community....

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Right so let me clarify.

Criminals in our community are protected by the community. Somali elders raise money for Somali Rapists and murderers to get them a good lawyer and help them beat the charges. Somalis in the UK even went as far as protesting for 3 somali men who raped and robbed a vulnerable teenage girl.
View attachment 53876
i believe its a psychological issue with the community for us to always be complaining about certain things but when not all but some of our people especially ones who come from more "elite" tribes commit crimes we try to hide what they have done which is morally wrong. If someone you knew was a rapist the first you would do naturally is to distance yourself away from them and tell them to turn themselves in, but to protect them doesn't make any sense, for some we just completely throw out right or wrong and say we need to make sure the tribe or the family keeps a good name.

Right so let me clarify.

View attachment 53876
I am aware of that bristol case. Remember debating my mum with it. My issue with you is you take extreme case like this and argue like its the norm. From what i heard the parents believe it was consensual sex. You make it sound like false rape accusation never happened before

I’d rather be on the streets than selling my soul to the devil and join a force that humilates and harrases normal Law abiding civilians

Selling drugs is the devil bro. I don't agree with the police but her job is halal and there is blessings in the money she earns unlike selling drugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts