Somali boys say that the Somali female police officer is embarassing them - Somali Twitter pissed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s so funny that we have @MARAQ DIGAAG here crying about the racist and islamophobic police force

And then we have @World goading Somali women for holding the police accountable for their racism.

Can you two talk amongst yourselves and tell us whether it’s the police that are the bad guys or the girls who want to do something about racism in policing who should be demonised.

Because I will be very honest with you Samaale men. Police brutality and racial profiling is not something that typically affects women. Most of the girls on twitter who are against it are doing it on behalf of men but if you are going to sit here and mock them, I hope the police continues whatever it is they are doing to Samaale men.
I think you are missing the point. Some BLM Xalimos like videos showing some random black dudes abusing black police officers because “yall are with the white supremacist enemy ”. Most diehard BLM believe that black police officers are token coons and uncle Toms who serve the agenda of white supremacists. I think it is slightly hypocritical to now start saying “she’s doing a wonderful job” because the dude abusing her happens to be a Somali boy.

I think you are missing the point. Some BLM Xalimos like videos showing some random black dudes abusing black police officers because “yall are with the white supremacist enemy ”. Most diehard BLM believe that black police officers are token coons and uncle Toms who serve the agenda of white supremacists. I think it is slightly hypocritical to now start saying “she’s doing a wonderful job” because the dude abusing her happens to be a Somali boy.
the mistake you are making is expecting logical thinking of a blm xalimo. Police is not perfect and make mistakes, but anyone who would side with blm ahead of police dont even deserve to be taken serious. I dont think knowles is blm from what I gather

@ Knowles , I am waiting for you to show the Muslims in the UK who believe you can’t cooperate with police apart from Almuhajiroun/Alqaeda types........

Here is s video refuting Aussie lies:

Female Xalimo police officer being welcomed and supported by her community in London. So much for “you and I know for a fact”.

I am tired of karbashing suugo scientists.

Ps. I don’t have to be BLM to talk or acknowledge police racism. You’re such a simpleton wallahi.

Maraq

For us the "community" is synonymous with the clan relatives. Have you ever seen them come together for a common cause other than 40-50 women making protests about welfare related issues? They are either welcoming their clan leaders visiting the country, or demonstrating against another clan leadet visiting the country. Haven't you seen them demonstrating in-front of the courts defending rapists, terrorists and killers and claiming they've been framed by the cops even if there are audio and video footages showing their crimes?

How is this one in St-Paul different than her?

St. Paul's first female Somali police officer has critics and fans.

"But criticism has also come from the Somali American community. Older Somalis say she's breaking a cultural creed: wearing pants and short-sleeve shirts and working closely among men in public."

….Later, walking to a community cookout at a housing complex, Mohamed runs into a high school classmate, Nada Mohamed, also wearing a hijab. The friend is proud of Kadra, but says women her grandmother's age don't agree.

"They think she's crazy," she says. "They don't think a Muslim woman should be a police officer, no matter if she wears a hijab or not."

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-somali-female-cop-20140909-story.html#

Are they members of Alqaeda too?

Last edited:
I showed you a video of a non-Hijabi Somali female police officer admitting to being welcomed and supported by the older people in her community. We even see her engaging with a Somali uncle. That’s enough for me. I don’t want to go around in circles debating hypothetical scenarios all day.

Maraq

For us the "community" is synonymous with the clan relatives. Haven't you seen them demonstrating in-front of the courts defending rapists, terrorists and killers and claiming they've been framed by the cops even if there are audio and video footages showing their crimes? How is this one in St-Paul different than her?

St. Paul's first female Somali police officer has critics and fans.

"But criticism has also come from the Somali American community. Older Somalis say she's breaking a cultural creed: wearing pants and short-sleeve shirts and working closely among men in public."

….Later, walking to a community cookout at a housing complex, Mohamed runs into a high school classmate, Nada Mohamed, also wearing a hijab. The friend is proud of Kadra, but says women her grandmother's age don't agree.

"They think she's crazy," she says. "They don't think a Muslim woman should be a police officer, no matter if she wears a hijab or not."

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-somali-female-cop-20140909-story.html#

Are they members of Alqaeda too?
Aussie you nitpick things to make your point and argue its the norm. Most somalis welcome and encourage these ladies. But when you only want to focus on negativity. You can always find a way

I showed you a video of a non-Hijabi Somali female police officer admitting to being welcomed and supported by the older people in her community. We even see her engaging with a Somali uncle. That’s enough for me. I don’t want to go around in circles debating hypothetical scenarios all day.

Maraq

Somalis will protect on of their clan brethren no matter what, even if he is a murderer. Ask those who are not related to her and there, you will get an honest opinion. How is the female Somali copper in St Paul different to her? I know of a young Somali dude who wanted to become a policeman and his mother and relatives objected to it and took him to the Somali Imam whoflat out told him that it’s a major sin to work as a policeman upholding laws that are contrarian to shariah laws.

Aussie you nitpick things to make your point and argue its the norm. Most somalis welcome and encourage these ladies. But when you only want to focus on negativity. You can always find a way

Gooney

For many in our community, becoming a cop is seen as working with gaalo, snitching and arresting Muslim Somalis. Naturally, Somalis don’t cooperate with the cops and there is one of them seeking information. Bello. That is the truth. To them, Muslim female coppers have crossed all boundaries. This view exists and is rampant among the older community members and the sheikhs, let’s not deny it.

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
Are you targeted by police typically?

Gooney

For many in our community, becoming a cop is seen as working with gaalo and snitching and arresting on Muslim Somalis. Naturally, Somalis don’t cooperate with the cops and there is one of them seeking information. Bello. That is the truth. To them, Muslim female coppers, they have crossed all boundaries. This view exists and is rampant among the older community members and the sheikhs, let’s not deny it.
when you say them...you mean majority? My issue with you is you like to group people together and make it seems like everyone is the same. Most somalis work with police. If you saying when police come to their house they dont tell police about their activities straight away? Then thats most people as its natural to protect your own. But stop painting this picture somalis are anti police like blacks. We are not. Maraq showed you the police herself say most people are welcoming, but you are dismissing it as it doesnt suit your agenda

Muji

VIP

Maraq what the hell are you talking about? Find me these xalimos who are congratulating black people for abusing black police officers. You are taking this to a far extreme that does not even seem to exist. If I found a video of a free Palestine supporter cheering on Jews getting abused in the UK would this mark the stance of the whole movement?

You need to decide whether it’s somali girls who are speaking out against police racism who are the problem or police officers who are mainly stop and searching black children who are the problem. Looks like you have one foot in both camps.

Personally I stopped giving a damn about how the police treats Somalis since you openly mock girls that do. I hope the police ramp it up because it doesn’t affect women only men.

VixR

Veritas
That last sentence was unnecessary @Knowles. Frankly, you and Aussie might as well be talking to yourselves. You’re being fed two opposing narratives as truth at the same time.

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
:ivers:

That's all it took? Low IQ Xalimo
Somali BLM girls concentrated in crime ridden areas out there protesting police mistreatment they encounter secondarily through the male members in their family, who are more often than not involved in actual crime, are openly mocked on the internet by mostly Somali men. The irony of life.

Somali BLM girls concentrated in crime ridden areas out there protesting police mistreatment they encounter secondarily through the male members in their family, who are more often than not involved in actual crime, are openly mocked on the internet by mostly Somali men. The irony of life.

They're being mocked because their cause is not seen as sincere.

I know and am related to 'London BLM Xalimos'. I'm not necessarily saying they're wrong for protesting police mistreatment, but you're categorically wrong for presuming they're doing it on behalf of their male family members. Or even through secondary exposure to police mistreatment.

Police mistreatment is not NEARLY as bad as it is in America. Somali guys are not a monolith either. Some of them would quite frankly 100% agree with die-hard conservatives on police procedure. A lot of young black men want stop and search back with the explosion in knife crime.

VixR

Veritas
They're being mocked because their cause is not seen as sincere.

I know and am related to 'London BLM Xalimos'. I'm not necessarily saying they're wrong for protesting police mistreatment, but you're categorically wrong for presuming they're doing it on behalf of their male family members. Or even through secondary exposure to police mistreatment.

Police mistreatment is not NEARLY as bad as it is in America. Somali guys are not a monolith either. Some of them would quite frankly 100% agree with die-hard conservatives on police procedure. A lot of young black men want stop and search back with the explosion in knife crime.
The BLM movement started in America, and for good reason, race relations are a hot button issue here.

Idk what the police in London are like, but there’s a substantial percentage of Somalis in the US who live in poor neighborhoods, and the boys from such families are often induced into a life of crime in these scenarios. When Somalis in these communities joined BLM, the backlash outside that among middle-income Somalis and Somalis on the interwebs can be summed up as, “But we’re NOT Black uff those SJWs”.

When anyone with a brain who knows a thing or two should honestly just shut up

The issue with BLM is the message is all over the place. When you want to articulate a problem. You have to stay focus on the message. Make clear for people what you are against and what your goal are. The BLM doesnt have a leader, it doesnt have a spokesperson.

This has lead to all sorts of people claiming blm and being all unreasonable. Some are asking for reparation. Some blacks who are anti white people has jumped on the blm bandwagon and spew all kind of racist sh1t. And worst of all they dont pick their fights with the police and protect every black criminal when some of these deaths were justified.

Then you have the pr war when it comes to spreading your message. Some white people who are anti blm has decided to give media attention to the unreasonable people attachef to this movement which has given the average person negative view on blm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts