Somali boys say that the Somali female police officer is embarassing them - Somali Twitter pissed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro why are the youngsters ungrateful to western society? Where does the anti police attitude come from?

Shushue

They've been taught that she as a Muslim couldn't be alone with a man who is not her immediate family (a kafir man here). Ask any Somali Salafi Imam and he will say exactly the same thing as these kids. We all taught that shit.

BTW, many of those Xalimos believe that the police are inherently and institutionally racist......Now they are the good guys because a Farax attacked a Xalimo police officer :drakelaugh:

They normally celebrate when blacks verbally insult white police officers :drakelaugh:

There's nothing wrong with it if you're in need of it because of sickness or suffer from PTSD-like most Somalis, that experienced the civil war- but if you're not working just because of your laziness then you should fix yourself up and stop being a moocher :bell:
Life is about mooching sis....the whole of uk is built on mooching from rest of the world specially africa. You wanna make money....you have to be shady. If you want to be a good 9-5 grafter. You wont get anywhere. I guess I just dont have problem from bending the system to look after me.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Aar

The cops harass only people like you and the public appreciates when they humiliate and arrest such people and clean them out of the streets and neighbourhoods. Law abiding people have nothing to fear about the cops. They are taught to engage them with respect.

Tell that all those little Somali boys who get stopped and searched every single day on road on their way back from college. Tell that to the families of the brothers that lost their lives due to a fed.

Shushue

They've been taught that she as a Muslim couldn't be alone with a man who is not her immediate family (a kafir man here). Ask any Somali Salafi Imam and he will say exactly the same thing as these kids. We all taught that shit.
Well it’s not about her but they call all police gaalo and forget they protect them

Shushue

You are overthinking and over complicating this issue. Most black people don’t get along with police in the UK because the police were institutionally racist to them as a community or they have experienced direct discrimination and harassment from the police. The remaining group hate the police because of music etc.

In fact, the older more religious Somalis
and FOBS are more respectable of the police than younger Somalis.

Muji

VIP
You are overthinking and over complicating this issue. Most black people don’t get along with police in the UK because the police were institutionally racist to them as a community or they have experienced direct discrimination and harassment from the police. The remaining group hate the police because of music etc.

Whats there to misunderstand? The guy says on the video clearly “you are with the gaalo I am with my brothers”. Some Muslims think working and cooperating with the government or law enforcement is haram and goes against the Muslim ummah.

We truly have a toxic community when someone who is protecting the community is seen as an embarrassment but criminals are protected and mourned.

What is there’re to misunderstand? The guy says on the video clearly “you are with the gaalo I am with my brothers”. Some Muslims think working and cooperating with the government or law enforcement is haram and goes against the Muslim ummah.

We truly have a toxic community when someone who is protecting the community is seen as an embarrassment but criminals are protected and mourned.
If your brother committed a crime....would you call the police on him?

Whats there to misunderstand? The guy says on the video clearly “you are with the gaalo I am with my brothers”. Some Muslims think working and cooperating with the government or law enforcement is haram and goes against the Muslim ummah.

The only Muslims in the UK who believe you can’t work with or talk to police are ALmuhajiroun and Alqaeda types, a very small minority. Most religious Somali and FOBS don’t have issue with police. The Saudi Salafis in the UK believe that it is their duty to work with police and they often report people to the police. Folks are here trying to throw around labels when they don’t know the what they are talking about.

You and Aussie are reading too much into what some roadman said.

If your brother committed a crime....would you call the police on him?

Depends entirely on the nature of the crime. A victimless crime would be no cause for apprehending him, while a more severe crime could entail danger not only for the victim but the family at large.

As someone with intimate knowledge of the criminal system, apprehension should only be a last resort when no remorse is shown and prior behavior is being repeated against physical persons.

Depends entirely on the nature of the crime. A victimless crime would be no cause for apprehending him, while a more severe crime could entail danger not only for the victim but the family at large.

As someone with intimate knowledge of the criminal system, apprehension should only be a last resort when no remorse is shown and prior behavior is being repeated against physical persons.
I agree....but knowles would sell hooyo out for victimless crime

Maraq

You made a good valid point that young men and especially non-white young men have a hate-respect relationship with the cops because of racism and youth culture. However, let us not deflect from the fact that if the Somali cop was a Somali male police officer, he would've been accepted by the community more so than her and the justification would've been religion. Simply put, many Muslim Somalis will criticise a Somali hijabi female police officer with a male non-Muslim police partner. The rest has been better articulated by Knowles above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending