Somali boys say that the Somali female police officer is embarassing them - Somali Twitter pissed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
I’ve seen this wallahi I like the way he humilated her. London jakes are all racist motherfuckerd, why would you sell your soul to the devil and give your life for those Yaahuuud.

Candhuuf inuu ku tufo baa haboonayd

It's not relevant at all, but god f*ck that horse faced Nimco Ali. Can't fucking stand her.

Inb4 sO HateFuLl. I don't hate her at all, but if she got hit by a minibus I'd probably be behind the wheel

I’ve seen this wallahi I like the way he humilated her. London jakes are all racist motherfuckerd, why would you sell your soul to the devil and give your life for those Yaahuuud.

Candhuuf inuu ku tufo baa haboonayd

Aar

You admitted that you sell drugs, do you think that is a better, respectable and decent job than hers?

The guys a moron :bell: How is she embarrassing us, for actually getting an education and a job instead of living off ceyd, like the majority of Somalis.

If anything she's making us proud. Well done to that woman :qri8gs7:

The guys a moron :bell: How is she embarrassing us, for actually getting an education and a job instead of living off ceyd, like the majority of Somalis.

If anything she's making us proud. Well done to that woman :qri8gs7:
nothing wrong with living on ceer. I think everyone of our families was on ceer at one point. Sometimes wallahi I think of going on ceer myself and just start my own business and keep my money lool

I’d rather be on the streets than selling my soul to the devil and join a force that humilates and harrases normal Law abiding civilians

Aar

The cops harass only people like you and the public appreciates when they humiliate and arrest such people and clean them out of the streets and neighbourhoods. Law abiding people have nothing to fear about the cops. They are taught to engage them with respect.

nothing wrong with living on ceer. I think everyone of our families was on ceer at one point. Sometimes wallahi I think of going on ceer myself and just start my own business and keep my money lool
There's nothing wrong with it if you're in need of it because of sickness or suffer from PTSD-like most Somalis, that experienced the civil war- but if you're not working just because of your laziness then you should fix yourself up and stop being a moocher :bell:

Gooney

Junkies are very happy to see him, but the older people, women and children on that street know that she is one of them and will protect them.
Junkies are people too....why disregard their feelings? People need drugs to escape their ugly reality. This brother is a type of a doctor in my view. Sure he doesnt provide permanent healing. But temporary healing is his field of experties

Aar

The cops harass only people like you and the public appreciates when they humiliate and arrest such people and clean them out of the streets and neighbourhoods. Law abiding people have nothing to fear about the cops. They are taught to engage them with respect.
Bro why are the youngsters ungrateful to western society? Where does the anti police attitude come from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts