Somali boy in bullying video speaks out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not surprised by that s views. She has a lot of nerves to make the black kid a victim. But if a black kid was abused like that by a white kid these s would organise a protest

why are somali girls in the UK like this? like we all take the piss of reer canada/usa but they have no way near the amount of blm xalimos then we do here in the UK

why are somali girls in the UK like this? like we all take the piss of reer canada/usa but they have no way near the amount of blm xalimos then we do here in the UK
It's the years of bullying by blacks in high school. I've actually come to the conclusion they want to feel accepted because people never used to rate somali girls back in the day.

Alhamdulliah I never turned out like these qasaro tings. I hate them with a passion.

Tired of their victim mentality they constantly put whites on blast and say "twitter do your thang" but when this madow is bullying a Somali we shouldn't name and shame?

It puzzles me why certain Somalis have this level of self-hatred & constantly beg & want to be accepted by Madows & other ajnabis, but other communities don't really have this problem.
:hmm:

While people are calling out that BLM khasaaro this madow is stirring up the pot and trying to cause division.
He has been arguing back and forth with somalis who disagree with his dusty irrelevant opinion. He didn't want the OP to say the victim was a Somali boy because in his eyes it would cause division.

In us or canada you can be Canadian or American. In England you cant be English. So these girls can never say Im english. Every community except for blacks are strict in who they let in their community except for blacks who will accept anyone. So its human nature wanting to belong to a community and have a cause. These girls can barely speak somali or know somali culture. Never been there.....so they seek validation and belonging. Usually the moment they speak out on blacks thet get thrown out. So thats why that hoe is defending the bully.

It puzzles me why certain Somalis have this level of self-hatred & constantly beg & want to be accepted by Madows & other ajnabis, but other communities don't really have this problem.
:hmm:
honestly its shocking, the amount of mental gymnastics you have to do to deflect the main point of the tweet which was a young boy being bullied
In us or canada you can be Canadian or American. In England you cant be English. So these girls can never say Im english. Every community except for blacks are strict in who they let in their community except for blacks who will accept anyone. So its human nature wanting to belong to a community and have a cause. These girls can barely speak somali or know somali culture. Never been there.....so they seek validation and belonging. Usually the moment they speak out on blacks thet get thrown out. So thats why that hoe is defending the bully.
i agree, its sad tbh.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
are we surprised she's from the UK and she's known to be a hardcore sjw for years.
Fun fact most sjw somali groupies are fat to obese

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending