Somali boy in bullying video speaks out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I'm telling you sxb, his parent's are at fault. They've allowed this young Somali fella to lack confidence in himself & doesn't even know how to fight. To avoid BS like this happening, young boys(below 16) need to be forced to workout at home to gain muscle mass & taught how to fight as well. You need to be tough with boys to ensure they don't grow up to become f*cking victims/pussies.

That Madow's main goal was to beat him down mentally & it worked.

that madow kid was with a group of his friends the odds were against him

If the somali kid was with his friends than he should fight back

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
:gucciwhat: You guys are jobless wallahi

I call it doing my nation a favor, and I encourage the youngers to do the same.

Imagine you getting humiliated like that, little kids dashing Fanta on your nice little outfit you bought to flex with on your date with the monkey.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Sad fam look at that Madow peppercorn rocking hair subhuman he didn't even look tough that Somali kid was proper jileec akhas. But I have a feeling that Somali kid will come back stronger from this. Most big fighters used to get bullied.

I call it doing my nation a favor, and I encourage the youngers to do the same.

Imagine you getting humiliated like that, little kids dashing Fanta on your nice little outfit you bought to flex with on your date with the monkey.
:nahgirl: You’ll never catch me on a date with a Madow

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Its fucked up broski, but the kid is still a kid. Not everybody is a fighter and knows how to defend himself. Thats why I encourage to train the little brothers and cousins at home, fight them toughen them up
The canjeero did a lot of damage... He should've at least defended himself and run on later

that madow kid was with a group of his friends the odds were against him

If the somali kid was with his friends than he should fight back
Doesn't matter if he was surrounded by the Madow's friends. If he knew how to fight, worked out consistently to gain muscle mass & most important of all had confidence in himself, then he would've laid out that Madow 100%.

I Can show you tons of fighting videos that feature mexican or white vs black & 99% of the time they're surrounded by the Madow opponent's friends, but that doesn't stop the non-Madow from breaking the Madow's face on the ground.

Last edited:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I feel for the kid though wallahi, his face is known now everybody seen it. Hope hes okay wallahi
I guess he's trautamatized from this incident.. He needs to come up with his group of 10-20 malis to jump as many madows as they can, and yeah record em, lol..:fittytousand:

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
@NA9 a lot of the users on this forum are trying to come to terms with their traumatic past as victims of bullying. you should know this thread is a touchy subject for them and the video just brings those memories back to the forefront. :mjcry:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
I dislike Salafis and afrocentrics. Matter of a fact a gaal who is against the anti-somali agenda is closer to me than salafis and afrocentrics.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
That stupid ugly gorilla needs to be ashamed of itself, which zoo did this gorilla escape from.

U.K. Folks need to learn how to fight, I grew up in the suburbs and didn't even go to school with black kids until I got to college and Wallahi billahi they didn't have the audacity to step me or any Somali. This is making my blood boil. His parents needs to enroll him boxing classes. Espicially a boxing class dedicated on how to fight subhuman bastards.

I'm so mad!!!!'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending