Somali boy in bullying video speaks out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
just admit it thier ugly and resemble apes for a reason, not only that but their stupid as hell and also criminal violent savages , who are also hyper sexualy promiscuous thier nothing but animals
Allah help u bro. Youre not in touch with reality saaxib. Hurdada ka soo kac baac yahoow.
Youre killing each other. Some culture, same religion, same language and youre talking shit about people with different cultures and religions who live together peacefully.

only on SomaliSpot wallahi.
:snoop:

Probably raised by a selfish stupid single mom while feeding him a high sugar, high carb, low protein, low fat diet. Instantly post puberty, every boy should be taught how to fight and use weapon if necessary,

He can still be saved, need a proper male role model, a gym membership and proper high fat, high cholesterol, high protein diet asap

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Its War!! Go get em smellies!

LoL!
Sometimes, I love your weirdness:stopit: but I feel you're just another faarax in disguise. Are you even Haitian, waryaa?:notsureif: tell the truth, lol

Who taught you the word lamagoodle also?:shaq: seems fishy for black guy to know that shit...

I just saw it being used on here and i liked the sound of it.....plus lamagoodle seems to fit the image nicely.

So you all going after that little niggah o wah!? I want to see the somalian warriors in action.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I just saw it being used on here and i liked the sound of it.....plus lamagoodle seems to fit the image nicely.

So you all going after that little niggah o wah!? I want to see the somalian warriors in action.
I ain't going after that nibba, but you wanna tell me you found this word in here and liked using it..

Why you always lying?:ulyin:

Muji

VIP
I'm telling you sxb, his parent's are at fault. They've allowed this young Somali fella to lack confidence in himself & doesn't even know how to fight. To avoid BS like this happening, young boys(below 16) need to be forced to workout at home to gain muscle mass & taught how to fight as well. You need to be tough with boys to ensure they don't grow up to become f*cking victims/pussies.

That Madow's main goal was to beat him down mentally & it worked.

There was a height difference, they had more of them whereas he was alone and I suspect an age difference

I’m pretty sure a few more years and this boy will be joining us on Somalispot. Calling a Somali girl a for liking Idris Elba. @n9 is right, this is how UK Somalis are radicalised against black people

Muji

VIP
Probably raised by a selfish stupid single mom while feeding him a high sugar, high carb, low protein, low fat diet. Instantly post puberty, every boy should be taught how to fight and use weapon if necessary,

He can still be saved, need a proper male role model, a gym membership and proper high fat, high cholesterol, high protein diet asap

Looooooooooooool

Another farax with mommy issues

@Reiko @Steamdevolopment @Emily look at the reach to blame Somali women for this. It’s as if all Somali men are devoid of any responsibility and self-efficacy

There was a height difference, they had more of them whereas he was alone and I suspect an age difference

I’m pretty sure a few more years and this boy will be joining us on Somalispot. Calling a Somali girl a ***** for liking Idris Elba. @n9 is right, this is how UK Somalis are radicalised against black people
What does radicalized against blacks mean? Whites and Asains I know dont like them either. And why you comparing this little thug to Idris Elba?

Muji

VIP
What does radicalized against blacks mean? Whites and Asains I know dont like them either. And why you comparing this little thug to Idris Elba?

Radicalised against blacks means made to hate black people.

I didn’t compare the bully to Idris. when this kid grows up he will be like @Geeljire sanbuur sending angry messages to Somali girls who date black men. It’s normal for those who have a traumatising experience with race to become racist.

Radicalised against blacks means made to hate black people.

I didn’t compare the bully to Idris. when this kid grows up he will be like @Geeljire sanbuur sending angry messages to Somali girls who date black men. It’s normal for those who have a traumatising experience with race to become racist.
I feel like you are mocking the poor boy and showing very little symphaty. None of us know what he will become. All I saw was a child being bullied by a bigger child while his friends are laughing and filming it. Lets focus on that instead of using this kid to attack sanbuur.

Looooooooooooool

Another farax with mommy issues

@Reiko @Steamdevolopment @Emily look at the reach to blame Somali women for this. It’s as if all Somali men are devoid of any responsibility and self-efficacy
Look at what we have here; just another online clout chasing internet poster. Silent in the real world but vocal in the virtual world; nonsensical in their writing with a deficient mind that cannot conceptualize reality and deep ideas.

The point went over your head, and as a woman, I’m not surprised you missed my point with the cheap attempt for some brownie online points.

This wouldn’t have occurred if this boy has proper male guidance, as fathers and older brothers toughen up younger males in the household. Teaching the importance of standing your ground, fighting back, holding frame and developing boundaries. It doesn’t matter if he won this fight or not; but understood to stand his ground, a life lesson a mother or women can never teach a boy.

This is rudimentary basic psychology, the bully would have learnt his lesson post-fight (Whether he won or not) and having brothers or fathers backing, the bully would have learnt his lesson post-fight as well.

Passivity isn’t tolerated in the “patriarchy”. Simple solutions to simple problems.

Last edited:
Look at what we have here; just another online clout chasing internet poster. Silent in the real world but vocal in the virtual world; nonsensical in their writing with a deficient mind that cannot conceptualized reality and deep ideas.

The point went over your head, and as a woman I’m not surprised you missed my point with cheap brownie online points.

This wouldn’t have occurred if this boy has proper male guidance, as fathers and older brothers toughen up younger males in the household. Teaching the importance of standing your ground, fighting back, holding frame and developing boundaries. It doesn’t matter if he won this fight or not; but understood to stand his ground, a life lesson a mother or women can never teach a boy.

This is rudimentary basic psychology, the bully learnt his lesson post fight (Whether he won or not) and having brothers or fathers backing, the bully would have learnt his position asap.

Passivity isn’t tolerated in the “patriarchy”. Simple solutions to simple problems.
this is not true, kids all over the world get bullied....doesnt mean they dont have male figures. Some kids are bigger and stronger than others. Sometimes a group of kids terrorize other kids. This kid was not only bigger, but he seem to have his friends with him and they go to same school. Not saying you shouldnt teach kids to standup for themselves, but even then sometimes kids just freezes and wont fight back.

When I was 12 we had a kid in my class who used to bully others, but most of the time he just wanted acknowledgement he was tougher than you. So if he asked you then you just had to say. I didnt like trouble, so I said it. Until this trouble somali kid started my class who knew my real friends who didnt go to that school. So when the somali guy found out everyone was scared of him he said to me you scared of him....i said no. So in class he tells the bully Im not scared of him and the bully asks me. I said no and he said after class you gonna see. Next 30 mins I was scared shitless......but I couldnt give in now, if it went to my somali boys I was a I was done. so we come out and square up. Im almost fainting out of fear, but I pushed myself and just ran at him. He ran away and it gave me so much life that I started to chase him until he went into the classroom and jumped out of the window. It was bottom floor. Next 3 years I didnt have a single fight in school, that moment carried me with my age group and everyone respected me. Point is noi matter how scared you are, a lot of the times the bully is as scared, but just a better actor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts