Somali boy in bullying video speaks out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP

Apparently what @Snake said was "somewhat" true.

Y'all Uk Somali brethrens, what's happening over there?:ayaanswag:

I mean from dissing Somalis and making yt videos about Somalis to becoming bullies..

What's up with Uk blacks?

I feel sorry for that kid. Bullying ain't accepted in the society...

Apparently these has become a meme on the net..
@AarHawd_7 @RichEnoughForGucci @Geeljire sanbuur

Anyway, that wasn't a good thing.. it disgusts me seeing such incident, even recording it. :what:

@Factz @Pastoralite @sigmund
@Karim

————
UPDATE:

The video was two years ago

He is okay alhamdulilah

Last edited by a moderator:
How the story goes

"A young man of Somali origin has been reported to have committed an act of terror in the heart of London's financial district, news reports circulating have identified......"

Society:
giphy.gif

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Some of you SSPOT niggas get bullied by madows like this on a daily basis so you come here to vent your hatred kkk:mjlol:
First; I'm not from UK as this incident happened there

Two; Never been bullied by a madoowXaLIE22.png

Three; you tried

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Some of you SSPOT niggas get bullied by madows like this on a daily basis so you come here to vent your hatred kkk:mjlol:

They plug crack cocaine up in their arses for us, while you adore them and view them as your kings. They are just useless, worthless monkeys to us and nothing will change that

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
How the story goes

"A young man of Somali origin has been reported to have committed an act of terror in the heart of London's financial district, news reports circulating have identified......"

Society:
giphy.gif
tenor (2).gif

Last edited:
I'm telling you sxb, his parent's are at fault. They've allowed this young Somali fella to lack confidence in himself & doesn't even know how to fight. To avoid BS like this happening, young boys(below 16) need to be forced to workout at home to gain muscle mass & taught how to fight as well. You need to be tough with boys to ensure they don't grow up to become f*cking victims/pussies.

That Madow's main goal was to beat him down mentally & it worked.

Last edited:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
You niggas are obsessed with my love life kkk so not only did you get bullied by Madows but a Madow nigga stole your girl? You’ll be okay sxb:mjlol:

I’m just asking cuz back in the days me and my friends ruined numerous Somali girls dates with black mandem. We used to follow them around and humiliate both the girl and the black monkey. Most of the time the black yute would just duck away I dont blame them what are you gonna do when you see 20 fuming little 15 year old Faaraxs

Dont make the youngers catch u

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
No im not, show me where I defended them
What humiliation? What happened??:ayaanswag:
when you did a 360 turn when that Madow on curious cat said I'm not attracted to somali girls and than you coming out publicallg to say your no more part of the blm movement

I’m 100% not defending the Madow in this video, I was just cracking jokes, dont get it twisted:nahgirl:
f*ck that ugly ass nigga hope he gets exposed and some Somalis beat his ass

I’m just asking cuz back in the days me and my friends ruined numerous Somali girls dates with black mandem. We used to follow them around and humiliate both the girl and the black monkey. Most of the time the black yute would just duck away I dont blame them what are you gonna do when you see 20 fuming little 15 year old Faaraxs

Dont make the youngers catch u
:gucciwhat: You guys are jobless wallahi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending