Somali boy in bullying video speaks out

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess the tag is spreading like cancer even in cities you least expect
Yeah....birmingham has a lot of europeans and generally more conservative somalis. But she took sjw to new level when she defended that wild ape. Wallahi as a somali you have to be dead inside if that video didnt upset you little bit

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Yeah....birmingham has a lot of europeans and generally more conservative somalis. But she took sjw to new level when she defended that wild ape. Wallahi as a somali you have to be dead inside if that video didnt upset you little bit
I didn't watch it tbh I just can't it would make me upset

some uk don said if it wasn't for Euro trash somalis flooding in the UK somalis wouldn't have been known since the somali number in the late 90s was around 30,000 or less compared to now (150,000 somalis +)
Yeah but why do they become sjw after they have settled in the UK. I just don't get it.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Yeah but why do they become sjw after they have settled in the UK. I just don't get it.
they want to fit in bcos their previous countries theres no black people so they see in the media how cool they are etc and want to fit in badly when they come to the UK with large black population theybruined your rap these euros tbh

they want to fit in bcos their previous countries theres no black people so they see in the media how cool they are etc and want to fit in badly when they come to the UK with large black population theybruined your rap these euros tbh
:snoop: You making sense walahi. By the way how is our relationship going I remembered me ticking all the boxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending