Somali boy in bullying video speaks out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
they were macawis with sandals in the winter so they have no room to talk lmaooo
Say wallahi, lmaooooooo:drakelaugh:

"Macawis with Sandals" even in the winter:mjlol:. I guess he needs to stop talking about fobs, when there are a lot of them out there

Good one, @sigmund I may call it MS= MacawisSandal state, lol...

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Say wallahi, lmaooooooo:drakelaugh:

"Macawis with Sandals" even in the winter:mjlol:. I guess he needs to stop talking about fobs, when there are a lot of them out there

Good one, @sigmund I may call it MS= MacawisSandal state, lol...
everyone knows this i said it couple of months ago and it got me 13 laughter full of fobs oh and they also brush their teeth in the morning.....in public

completly agree i was rasied by a single mother and i agree the kid needs to go to his father and learn how to be responsible for himself and and chase his destiny in life. thats what happend to me my mom was abusive as f*ck and because of that i lacked confidence in myself , when i made countless mistakes and didnt know why then my dad came and i went with him while thier i understood my problems i realised my mom mentally abused me to the point where i had low self esteem and no confidence but since then i improved alt and took an IT course became a gualified IT technician and since then i dont look back and i haven't spoke to her since
Hey can I dm you when i reach 500 messages?

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
I have been thinking but in order for me to become a man, do you think I need to cut off my Hooyo and not look back. Cause Wallahi I have traits of a man raised by a single mother low self esteem, lack of decisiveness, confidence, shy and not outspoken.
wallahi i remember those days i would get constanly bullied in school not by guys but by women authubillah, sa
saxib if you believe youre mom is a hindrence in youre life then throw her away as she is not doing you any good remember the point of a relationship is that it should suit both parties if you not getting what you need dumb her its good for you in the long run i advise you to either go with youre dad or youre uncle and work youre way through i could help if only i could dm you saxib

wallahi i remember those days i would get constanly bullied in school not by guys but by women authubillah, sa
xib if you believe youre mom is a hindrence in youre life then throw her away as she is not doing you any good remember the point of a relationship is that it should suit both parties if you not getting what you need dumb her its good for you in the long run i advise you to either go with youre dad or youre uncle and work youre way through i could help if only i could dm you saxib
Haye sxhb cause I am at low point in life right now and have woke up to bitter and harsh reality of what happens when you dont have a father figure. Wallahi Sometime I am scared of marrying a Somali women due to her brashness and recklessness. Seriously I don't want to end up like my dad never seeing my kids again. Sometime I question if there is a point in being a Somali nationalist when your own woman hate you.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Haye sxhb cause I am at low point in life right now and have woke up to bitter and harsh reality of what happens when you dont have a father figure. Wallahi Sometime I am scared of marrying a Somali women due to her brashness and recklessness. Seriously I don't want to end up like my dad never seeing my kids again. Sometime I question if there is a point in being a Somali nationalist when your own woman hate you.
dont worry saxib i know what youre going through my mom used to threaten me with kicking me out of the house everytime i defended myself i was then broken apart by her mentally to the point where i was pushed around and bullied at school by the girls.

so a guy like me should hate women right , actuely no after going from incel to a mgtow i realised women are not the issue and that hating women wasnt going to do any good and it was wrong, becouse not every women is responcible.
sometimes we need to hold our head up high and be the responcible men allah has made us to be dont hate our women but guide them and be the responcible father they would wish to have had

dont worry saxib i know what youre going through my mom used to threaten me with kicking me out of the house everytime i defended myself i was then broken apart by her mentally to the point where i was pushed around and bullied at school by the girls.

so a guy like me should hate women right , actuely no after going from incel to a mgtow i realised women are not the issue and that hating women wasnt going to do any good and it was wrong, becouse not every women is responcible.
sometimes we need to hold our head up high and be the responcible men allah has made us to be dont hate our women but guide them and be the responcible father they would wish to have had
Sxhb wallahi you are wise and we are the same age it keep it up sxhb.

Look at this nest of lamagoodles hooting and hollering on a forum cuz irl they are scared to knuckle up against blacks. Listen smellies just accept that you're beta and western blacks are alpha and will always kick your skinny arses from the day you're born to the day you croak.

marshalla smellies! LOL!

Look at this nest of lamagoodles hooting and hollering on a forum cuz irl they are scared to knuckle up against blacks. Listen smellies just accept that you're beta and western blacks are alpha and will always kick your skinny arses from the day you're born to the day you croak.

marshalla smellies! LOL!
For the last time!.....WHAT THE f*ck!!!.....IS A LAMAGOODLE!!! it sounds like a monkey dish.

giphy.gif

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Sxhb wallahi you are wise and we are the same age it keep it up sxhb.
i wasn't allways like this but alhamdulillah i learned and grew as a person this only happend when i made the chose to go to my father since then i have improved alot alhamdulillah
saxib so will you, you are doing the right thing about thinking about whats good for you , now you need to know who are you and what do you want in life. just remember that youre life is in you're hands no one else

waa monkeys, these banuts waa either west african or Jamaican /carribbean monkeys, thats why you should beat them, he needs his cousins or brothers to gang up n them,

a monkey will do as monkey does, money adoon ah, kalab bantu adoon

marshalla smellies! LOL!
And yet these skinny men enslaved your monkey people. In fact a lot of the world did. We don't knuckle up with mud slingers we whip and ship them.:dabcasar:

Stfu smelly! Blacks kick ur arses and all y’all can do is come on a forum and cry like biatches. Why don’t u go out and lay hands on a niggah huh Likkle smelly pussy bwoy! lol!

Stfu smelly! Blacks kick ur arses and all y’all can do is come on a forum and cry like biatches. Why don’t u go out and lay hands on a niggah huh Likkle smelly pussy bwoy! lol!
Why would we lay hands on you? Not all of us like to put our hands in filth. We just whip you instead as stated.

Come on prawns your honor is at stake. Nuff ah you chimping out on here like blacks have burned every banana tree in site so I expect y’all to seek retribution and post the receipts. If not u will continue to carry the reputation of a bunch of lying -made pussycloth smellies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts