Somali boy in bullying video speaks out

Status
Not open for further replies.

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
Somalis made it worse, they moved like sheeps and reposted the video not to help him but for clout. They used the videos to portray themselves as caring when really they wanted the likes and retweets.

So many talking like the would of done shit to help the guy when their younger siblings are probably getting bullied and they don't look into it.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Seems like a nice kid. He's gonna be alright if he just has some guys to back him up.

That nigga is qasaaro wallahi If you geeljire cross that bullying shit out of your dictionary.

I understand we all been to new places we still not familiar with as probably for this fob but you shouldn’t let people use that as advantage to invade your space.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
That nigga is qasaaro wallahi If you geeljire cross that bullying shit out of your dictionary.

I understand we all been to new places we still not familiar with as probably for this fob but you shouldn’t let people use that as advantage to invade your space.

How you calling the little brother qasaasro when he is just 14 and this happened two years ago when he was just 12? Pattern up doqonyahow waalan

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
The video was two years ago

He is okay alhamdulilah

Good to know he's fine... now if he's got chance, let him learn or be enrolled in self defense classes/ kick boxing/ karate.. anything that will aid him to be strong, courageous.

I thought he was still traumatized by this incident.. glad that it was 2yrs ago, thnx for the update @NA9

Good to know he's fine... now if he's got chance, let him learn or be enrolled in self defense classes/ kick boxing/ karate.. anything that will aid him to be strong, courageous.

I thought he was still traumatized by this incident.. glad that it was 2yrs ago, thmx for the update @NA9
he should find that Madow kid and whoop his ass

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
he should find that Madow kid and whoop his ass
He could've done that two yrs ago..

let him enjoy life, it's upto him.. besides that he was young when he was bullied..

People aren't the same.. some like violence, while some don't... Try to understand the situation, thnx

How you calling the little brother qasaasro when he is just 14 and this happened two years ago when he was just 12? Pattern up doqonyahow waalan
Sxb you right I need to hold back myself here a little bit as I didn’t look much into it before but I had to ask was it a kid at his age, grow ass man or a lot of bunch kids? Cause if it was just one kid at his age he still little .

the kids 14 now and looks hella tall aint nobody going to mess with him

This stuff is clockwork. What did I say in this thread earlier; he was most likely raised by a single mom, only to be ridiculed by an online loser. And this probably is proven to be true. Women work weirdly because they’re unable to understand their behavior and motives; sometimes sinister. They love masculine men yet feminize their sons. She said he was his child yet the boy bigger than her. He’s her son but now he’s a boy who needs to forge his own identity and reality far away from his mother. The second this boy hit puberty; he should be under the custodianship of an elder brother or make. Simple solutions to simple problems,

He has height, length, now needs muscle and the ability to fight, and there aren’t many people who can mess with him the future.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
This stuff is clockwork. What did I say in this thread earlier; he was most likely raised by a single mom, only to be ridiculed by an online loser. And this probably is proven to be true. Women work weirdly because they’re unable to understand their behavior and motives; sometimes sinister. They love masculine men yet feminize their sons. She said he was his child yet the boy bigger than her. He’s her son but now he’s a boy who needs to forge his own identity and reality far away from his mother. The second this boy hit puberty; he should be under the custodianship of an elder brother or make. Simple solutions to simple problems,

He has height, length, now needs muscle and the ability to fight, and there aren’t many people who can mess with him the future.
completly agree i was rasied by a single mother and i agree the kid needs to go to his father and learn how to be responsible for himself and and chase his destiny in life. thats what happend to me my mom was abusive as f*ck and because of that i lacked confidence in myself , when i made countless mistakes and didnt know why then my dad came and i went with him while thier i understood my problems i realised my mom mentally abused me to the point where i had low self esteem and no confidence but since then i improved alt and took an IT course became a gualified IT technician and since then i dont look back and i haven't spoke to her since

completly agree i was rasied by a single mother and i agree the kid needs to go to his father and learn how to be responsible for himself and and chase his destiny in life. thats what happend to me my mom was abusive as f*ck and because of that i lacked confidence in myself , when i made countless mistakes and didnt know why then my dad came and i went with him while thier i understood my problems i realised my mom mentally abused me to the point where i had low self esteem and no confidence but since then i improved alt and took an IT course became a gualified IT technician and since then i dont look back and i haven't spoke to her since
:gucciwhat: ignoring hooyo won't end up good for you. That's female traits right there i gotta keep it 100 with you :francis:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
:gucciwhat: ignoring hooyo won't end up good for you. That's female traits right there i gotta keep it 100 with you :francis:
thanks walalo i know my aunt on my fathers side told me the same thing but at the moment i dont thinks its the right time maybe when i have a family of my own and they want to see their grandmother their welcomed but for me i just started working in IT its just not the right time
:idontlike:beside its too much hassle

What do you expect when most malis in the west are raised by single mothers. They either turn into thugs that get locked up or weaklings that get washed up. Keep the family unit :francis:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending