Somali boy gets a buzz cut by a Sudanese man

Let's be honest qabil doesn't say much . He could be anything maternally.
Do you think he'd score 99% somali on 23&me ??

Put him next to 2 darker Yemeni & hindi.

& people wouldn't know whose the somali.

Asad Diyaano's mother is Majeerteen as is his father. He's a regular Somali man. My family has people that look like him, he's not a unique case.

You'll find people that look like this in all Somali clans.

@Shimbiris @Pwyneth Galtrow
Who looks more somali to yall?
47211670_10216124297593841_5728334634433904640_n-534x462.jpg
Said_Abdullahi_Dani_(2019).jpg

They both look Somali, except one is overweight. They're from the same MJ sub-clan in fact. Same as that model girl, Jawaahir.

Have you never seen lightskinned Somalis before?
I'd say deni looks more Somali specially his skin tone.

I've seen plenty of lighter skinned Somalis. Some naturally light ,some bleached, some were reer xamar or Yemeni mixed etc.

Do you think he'd get over 90% on 23&me ?

I'd say deni looks more Somali specially his skin tone.

I've seen plenty of lighter skinned Somalis. Some naturally light ,some bleached, some were reer xamar or Yemeni mixed etc.

Do you think he'd get over 90% on 23&me ?

Yes, he would.

Look at this handsome Somali man for example, the only difference between him and Asad's phenotype is his skin-tone. Something which is not a significant difference. To the untrained foreign eye, both him and Asad would be confused for Indians/Sri Lankans. But we know better, we are simply Somali.

c2ac5c-20090713-zakaria-maruf.jpg

Yes, he would.

Look at this handsome Somali man for example, the only difference between him and Asad's phenotype is his skin-tone. Something which is not a significant difference. To the untrained foreign eye, both him and Asad would be confused for Indians/Sri Lankans. But we know better, we are simply Somali.

c2ac5c-20090713-zakaria-maruf.jpg
This guy looks fully Somali. From his hair, nose & skintone .

I'll send Asad Diyaano's pictures to my parents to hear their judgement. I hope he's not famous :mjlaugh:

No, it did not go over my head because the entire bone of contention was centred around irrigation, not electricity generation of the White Nile; provided that capital is availabe, we can build as many large dams for irrigation in South Sudan as needed.

I'm not being lazy; I just won't allow people to grandstand or change the original point of disagreement.

Who said anything about the Dinka? I said Southerners; our Nuer cousins were unfortunately doing Khartoum's bidding in that war while we stayed back fighting the poor Darfurians and Nuba grunts that the Khartoum-Omdurman Arabs would send into the battlefield.

No Equatorian actually believes that we're slaves of the Arabs or that they could fight better or endure suffering anywhere close to the degree that the Dinka have; we occupy almost the entire border region and are the only reason that those small, peaceful farmers down there in Juba didn't have to contend with any Arab populations.

The Equatorians literally only started fighting the Arabs in the 60s while we've been fighting the Arabs since the 13th Century; and we bore the brunt of that resistance.

Don't try to be clever, Asaana

All Nilo-Saharans (like the Zaghawa) belong in Sudan, so don't try to make them outsiders.
The power generation and irrigation capability go hand in hand... I'm not event trying to be patronizing here but I really hope you look into how dams function.

I was literally told that by 2 Equatorians. They also look down on Dinka, Nuer, and Shilluk for other reasons I won't mention. Not trying to be clever but I'm flattered by your comment.

No they don't belong in Sudan, but we're happy to host them as long as they behave.

The power generation and irrigation capability go hand in hand... I'm not event trying to be patronizing here but I really hope you look into how dams function.

Again, can you stop pretending to possess expertise that you clearly don't have? I think that you also live in Australia, so how do you explain Waragamba dam providing water for 5 million people yet only having an installed capacity of 50 megawatts that isn't even used anymore?

In just one example, the Warragamba Dam on the Warragamba River south of Penrith was completed in 1959 and once produced 50 MW of clean, reliable base-load power. It is currently disconnected from the Grid.

Source:

I was literally told that by 2 Equatorians. They also look down on Dinka, Nuer, and Shilluk for other reasons I won't mention.

You were told something by some people and you chose to ran with it?

Do I need to remind you that every precious group looks down on other groups in Africa -- and at times for spurious or ahistorical reasons?

Not trying to be clever but I'm flattered by your comment.

You really shouldn't be

No they don't belong in Sudan, but we're happy to host them as long as they behave.

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

Do you realise how absurd this sounds coming from you?

Nilo-Saharans (as a whole) have their origins in Sudan/Chad, so the idea that their continued stay in Sudan is contingent on the say so of anyone in Khartoum-Omdurman is absurd.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Somalis have a lot to learn from this Sudanese FKD.

Shows how far behind our society is that other improverished African communities can have a debate without resorting to slurs, taunts or violent threats, but we can’t.

@Nilotic @Asaana regardless of your differences, you’ve represented your communities well here.

Trending