Somali boy gets a buzz cut by a Sudanese man

yes he does.

He's the Asad Diyaano variant of the Somali phenotype, except Asad has straighter hair.

47211670_10216124297593841_5728334634433904640_n-534x462.jpg
This guy looks nothing like a native Horner. What's his qabil?

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
I think some people get confused when they see a lightskinned Somali, because they look at themselves and their own families and it's not the norm for them.

I’m light skin my self; but my younger relative is darkskin along with my older brother.

i got the light skin from my Mother side while my younger and older brother got it from my dad side (dark skin)

Our skin tone varies to shade to shade.

but we’re ethnical and distinctively Somali.

I’m light skin my self; but my younger relative is darkskin along with my older brother.

i got the light skin from my Mother side while my younger and older brother got it from my dad side (dark skin)

Our skin tone varies to shade to shade.

but we’re ethnical and distinctively Somali.

We have a lot of darkskinned people with wavey hair. But it confuses people when we have light skinned people with wavey hair.

Yes it is not the majority of our phenotype but it is still native.

This model Jawaahir is one of these examples. Majeerteen on both sides.

Screenshot_20220920-143443_Chrome.jpg

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
We have a lot of darkskinned people with wavey hair. But it confuses people when we have light skinned people with wavey hair.

Yes it is not the majority of our phenotype but it is still native.

This model Jawaahir is one of these examples. Majeerteen on both sides.

View attachment 238556

No matter how light skin they are: they’re facially distinctive:

Somali women with a traditional clothing (guntiino)

003E62A2-238F-435B-A14F-A1A57CA9A280.jpeg

Somali man with a (Thobe)

26199D14-3E2F-47AF-822D-FC36A5DDBEA5.jpeg

Last edited:
do u have any pics of somali women with Madow hair. Cos ive never seen it but i have seen faraxs with it

I don't have pictures but some Somali women do have 4A hair. Usually straighened or something.

That is also not really common but it is naturally part of our phenotype.

Also, Somali men back home like to comb out their curls for some reason.

Youre Crazy No Way GIF by ALLBLK (formerly known as UMC)

You do realise that we literally exchanged millions of lives just so that we wouldn't have to take orders from those Afro-Arabs in Khartoum-Omdurman?

We took a third of the Country with us; we took the most fertile and resource rich part of the Nation.
Well the South is less suitable for irrigation, and much of it is swampland. Nearly all of the natural gas, gold, uranium, and other precious metals are in the North. There's also oil as well, much of which is still being discovered till this day.

Well the South is less suitable for irrigation, and much of it is swampland. Nearly all of the natural gas, gold, uranium, and other precious metals are in the North. There's also oil as well, much of which is still being discovered till this day.

What do you base this claim on?

The Sudd is not even 1/10th of our territory

Care to cough up sources that support the claim that South Sudan is less suitable for irrigation and agriculture than the North?

@Asaana

The uranium deposits you're referring to are found in Kafia Kingi -- an area that was part of South Sudan in 1956 and was annexed to the North in 1961 by Ibrahim Abboud.

You have yet to return this Lebanon size territory - as per the terms of the CPA; that death-deserving traitor (Salva Kiir) has allowed this intolerable state of affairs to persist.

We have substantial gold deposits in Kapoeta but the widespread insecurity puts a bridle on any plans to exploit that resource.

What oil has been discovered in the North?

As for natural gas:

That phantasmic talk of natural gas has been spoken about since the 70s.

Last edited:
What do you base this claim on?

The Sudd is not even 1/10th of our territory

Care to cough up sources that support the claim that South Sudan is less suitable for irrigation and agriculture than the North?
With climate change it has been expanding, to the point where it turned into a lake during the dry season.

The area towards Uganda is better for farming, but even then irrigation capabilities are limited since unlike the North you don't have the space or topography for large irrigations dams.
oP7NtsN.png

@Asaana

The uranium deposits you're referring to are found in Kafia Kingi -- an area that was part of South Sudan in 1956 and was annexed to the North in 1961 by Ibrahim Abboud.

You have yet to return this Lebanon size territory - as per the terms of the CPA; that death-deserving traitor (Salva Kiir) has allowed this intolerable state of affairs to persist.

We have substantial gold deposits in Kapoeta but the widespread insecurity puts a bridle on any plans to exploit that resource.

What oil has been discovered in the North?

As for natural gas:

That phantasmic talk of natural gas has been spoken about since the 70s.

Actually the largest Uranium reserves are in Darfur, not Karia Kingi.
KGmubBn.png

Whether you like it or not there's natural gas resources that haven't been properly exploited yet. The oil industry has also been developing, even though I couldn't care less for it since the world is quickly moving past this resource.