Somali Bantus, Peaceful Miskeens?

Y’all keep spreading misinformation.
Most Bantus don’t own any land in the south. They work as serfdoms under Rahanweyne Hawiye and other clans. The reason why they so numerous is because unfortunately we become too reliant on their labor. Somalis need to stop being lazy and toll our lands and pick up work we deem too important to do.
we?:westbrookwtf:
u'll be deported too. :sass2:

we have high birth rates too. we just die more.
But bro the huge difference between us is, Bantus will f*ck anything as long as it has a pussy, even if its an animal. Somalis (not animals) do too but not on a large scale like bantus. My Awoowe AUN always told me when I was with him in the miyi, ''Awoowe Siil qabiil malaha, qabiilka adiga aya ah, marka naagta waxay doonto ha ahaato, ama cadaan, ama madow, ama timo jilec, ama carab, ama indhoyar, ama latina, Wixii aad ka dasho Somali aye noqonyan, Lakiin adiga aye kugu xirantahay inaad caruurta aad ka dasho naagta af somaliga iyo daqanka inaad bartid.'' My awoowe was one Alpha motherfucker aun (may allah bless his soul). I don't see that alphaness within somalis today. were too ciyaal hooyo if you know what I mean g. Real men don't kill their own, which is what Somalis do.

Somalis breed like rabbits dumbass, and if the Somali Bantus become too large then I would agree. But now they are still a minority just like Barawanis and Benadiris.

If you're so upset over Somali Bantus then go to Somalia and do something and until then, stfu.
Orod Aids ka qaad bantuga ureyso.

we?:westbrookwtf:
u'll be deported too. :sass2:

Deport? Our workers toll the land while you “landheers” cry about a Bantu threat hundreds of miles from your desert wastelands

:mjlol:

Like I said, a lot of y’all don’t know what’s goes on in Konfuur. Imagine thinking Bantus have any power over ethnic Somalis. They literally 3rd class citizens.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Deport? Our workers toll the land while you “landheers” cry about a Bantu threat hundreds of miles from your desert wastelands

Like I said, a lot of y’all don’t know what’s goes on in Konfuur. Imagine thinking Bantus have any power over ethnic Somalis. They literally 3rd class citizens.

So were the Huttus in Rwanda, once.

So were the Huttus in Rwanda, once.

The fact that the first one to have position in politics was all the way in Puntland pretty much explains how disenfranchised they are in our society down south. We’re not worried about them, we’re not homogenous regions we’ve always had outsiders. Why y’all more pressed then we are?

White people in America make up to 71% of the population. They control all facets of the government, state governments, economy, military etc... their citizens are armed and trained, and they still freak out over being made a minority. why do you think that is?

It's called being proactive. you eliminate and deal with the threat before it even gets to you.

waiting until any non somali ethnic rivals us is dumb.

and yeah reer xamars are getting deported too. Pick Iran, Yemen or portogues. ur call.:trumpsmirk:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
The fact that the first one to have position in politics was all the way in Puntland pretty much explains how disenfranchised they are in our society down south. We’re not worried about them, we’re not homogenous regions we’ve always had outsiders. Why y’all more pressed then we are?

For your own survival i hope Somalis in the south wake up to the demographic time bomb hiding in their midst. I doubt it though, too busy fighting each other. Maybe we deserve what comes our way at this point. Most suicidal people on earth.

Somali Bantus and other Somali minorities are going nowhere. Not least because of the huffing and puffing of some say wallahi incels living comfortably in their parent's homes in the west. The sheer stupidity and ceeb of these kids...:heh:

White people in America make up to 71% of the population. They control all facets of the government, state governments, economy, military etc... their citizens are armed and trained, and they still freak out over being made a minority. why do you think that is?

It's called being proactive. you eliminate and deal with the threat before it even gets to you.

waiting until any non somali ethnic rivals us is dumb.

and yeah reer xamars are getting deported too. Pick Iran, Yemen or portogues. ur call.:trumpsmirk:

I can tell none of y’all been to Konfuur, making shit about about them squatting in fertile land as if they owned anything as former enslaved ppl who still get treated horribly.

The South is pretty much Jim Crow era, towns like Jowhar are still segregated. Unless you luugo baaato Abdis start picking up how to farm looks like Bantus will still have a place in our economy.

Why do y’all suddenly care about the future of the South when it’s everyday disrespect

Somaliweyne to get our land huh? :drakelaugh:

For your own survival i hope Somalis in the south wake up to the demographic time bomb hiding in their midst. I doubt it though, too busy fighting each other. Maybe we deserve what comes our way at this point. Most suicidal people on earth.
I wouldn't be too worried, my man. These Bantus aren't the smartest group of people. The first time they try and step to us will be a huge mistake on their part. Plus I have hope as our country gets better we'll have the chance to elect a good president who'll deal with them and the Oromo. At least our presidents don't sit in power for decades like some other African nations, and our people are generally pretty xenophobic.
:damedamn:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I wouldn't be too worried, my man. These Bantus aren't the smartest group of people. The first time they try and step to us will be a huge mistake on their part. Plus I have hope as our country gets better we'll have the chance to elect a good president who'll deal with them and the Oromo. At least our presidents don't sit in power for decades like some other African nations, and our people are generally pretty xenophobic.
:damedamn:

Times ticking. Point of no return is approaching. I'm not very hopeful, we'll see though.

Trending

Latest posts