Somali Bantus, Peaceful Miskeens?

World

VIP
If you wanted labourers and slaves then why didn’t you import oromo and habesha people

At least they look like us and would have been assimilated and they’re farmers too

Do you even have a single Somali bantu in Somaliland? :ulyin:

It's hilarious how much of the Naziesque hatred of Somali Bantus is mostly coming from reer SL and reer PL. :mjlol:
Lmaooo I would expect this much hatred from other Southerners.
:chrisfreshhah:Majority of the people agreeing with me are also from the South while everyone qashining me is a Northerner :mybusiness:

Lmaooo I would expect this much hatred from other Southerners.
:chrisfreshhah:Majority of the people agreeing with me are also from the South while everyone qashining me is a Northerner :mybusiness:

Niggas hate the South every other day but suddenly they feel concern about our regions being robbed?

Yeah right

:ulyin:

Last edited:

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Do you even have a single Somali bantu in Somaliland? :ulyin:

It's hilarious how much of the Naziesque hatred of Somali Bantus is mostly coming from reer SL and reer PL. :mjlol:

As long as we share a country it affects us as well. I'd rather Somalis remain a majority in the south and Somalia remain an ethntostate for the Somali people and us alone.

If you wanted labourers and slaves then why didn’t you import oromo and habesha people

At least they look like us and would have been assimilated and they’re farmers too

A7B01FEE-EC3C-4DD9-B19C-C2E53A758937.jpeg

BD622C15-27BA-4823-9419-0B852AC38489.jpeg

:comeon:

Last edited:
As long as we share a country it affects us as well. I'd rather Somalis remain a majority in the south and Somalia remain an ethntostate for the Somali people and us alone.

I just don't believe they are a legitimate threat like some clowns on here are making them out to be. Now, if they ever tried anything we will deal with them. They have no connection to their homelands and all they know is the Somali dhaqan and language. It would be a great injustice to deport these people to a land they have never been to and would be foreign to at this point, and that's not even mentioning the massive PR backlash that would occur on the international stage.

Now if we were talking about Oromos, I would sort of see where you all are coming from but even then we should be fair and balanced in our approach.

Cushites my ass, Puntland and Somaliland are officially at war with one another and when they talk, the Ethiopian Prime Minister orders them to attend a dhaqan cellis course in Addis Ababa. Somalia and Somaliland hate one another and neither flags of one another could be flown in their respective capitals. They are forced to talk to one another in a foreign capital. Khaat mirqaan hallucinations and Cushite “brotherhood”.

The only thing worse than these Madows are these Madows sympatizers. I don't hate them too, but they aren't native to Somalia, so it's best for them to go back where they came from. Somalia for Somalis.
You aren't native to western countries so go back to Somalia and practice what you preach!

Cushites my ass, Puntland and Somaliland are officially at war with one another and when they talk, the Ethiopian Prime Minister orders them to attend a dhaqan cellis course in Addis Ababa. Somalia and Somaliland hate one another and neither flags of one another could be flown in their respective capitals. Khaat mirqaan hallucinations and Cushite “brotherhood”.
Why do you promote a foreign people that'll butcher you with a machete if they could? I have nothing against the Bantu, but anyone with a brain can tell from history that Cushitic people and Bantus don't mix well. They always want to dominate and take over once their numbers have increased to a fair amount. Look at the Tutsis of Rwanda, the genocide of the Southern Cushites, and how the South Africans particularly target Somali businesses over other groups.
:mahubowtf:
If these were a bunch of Arabs that were one in ten of the population, you'd hate the thought of Arabization wouldn't you? What makes a Bantu different from an Arab? We're supposed to feel bad they got enslaved so they can take the Horn? They already have most of the continent in their grasp and our people are divided enough as it is without adding another threat to Somalia in the future.
:faysalwtf:

Cumar

VIP
I just don't believe they are a legitimate threat like some clowns on here are making them out to be. Now, if they ever tried anything we will deal with them. They have no connection to their homelands and all they know is the Somali dhaqan and language. It would be a great injustice to deport these people to a land they have never been to and would be foreign to at this point, and that's not even mentioning the massive PR backlash that would occur on the international stage.

Now if we were talking about Oromos, I would sort of see where you all are coming from but even then we should be fair and balanced in our approach.

Oromos and Madows, Barawaanis, Cadcaads. I don't discriminate when it comes to foriegners. They all gotta go in my opinion.

You aren't native to western countries so go back to Somalia and practice what you preach!
Why not, I would be happy to go back anytime. It's just that western countries are destabilizing my country, So while they're there. I will be here enjoying their country. As soon as they leave my country I will leave theirs. Deal :nvjpqts: .

Cumar

VIP
Xawo

If a whiteman tells them that, they will scream RACISM.

No I don't blame white people for voting for far right anti-immigrant parties I understand it actually. All human beings are tribal its just that whites have been remarkably restrained in backlash against their minorities.

Why do you promote a foreign people that'll butcher you with a machete if they could? I have nothing against the Bantu, but anyone with a brain can tell from history that Cushitic people and Bantus don't mix well. They always want to dominate and take over once their numbers have increased to a fair amount. Look at the Tutsis of Rwanda, the genocide of the Southern Cushites, and how the South Africans particularly target Somali businesses over other groups.
:mahubowtf:
If these were a bunch of Arabs that were one in ten of the population, you'd hate the thought of Arabization wouldn't you? What makes a Bantu different from an Arab? We're supposed to feel bad they got enslaved so they can take the Horn? They already have most of the continent in their grasp and our people are divided enough as it is without adding another threat to Somalia in the future.
:faysalwtf:

Cali

They are as much Somali as you and me and have full Somali rights to their country. The enemy of Somalia & Somalis are those clans fighting since the 1980’s who destroyed that cursed country and not the Bantu Somalis.

Cali

They are as much Somali as you and me and have full Somali rights to their country. The enemy of Somalia & Somalis are those clans fighting since the 1980’s who destroyed that cursed country and not the Bantu Somalis.
C'mon sxb you shouldn't think subjectively, but logically. I know it's wrong to discriminate against other groups of people. And I know that it was the tribal conflicts that threw our country down the shitter. But we as a Somali people should move forward and embrace one another as a single people instead of keeping old grudges. Just because we wronged each other doesn't mean we deserve to be replaced in the future.

They don't have rights because they don't come from one of our tribes. Who's to say the Oromo can't have the same right to call themselves Somali when we already have people with NO genetic connection to us, our land, or our traditions? But I'm sure you consider the Oromo a threat by how they're openly murdering us in Ogaden and moving to our cities in record numbers. That could be the Bantu in the future when they are too numerous for us to handle. Do you think they'll keep acting miskeen then? It's simply human nature to want to be the dominant group in a country. They won't be any different when the opportunity arises.

The Bantu are not Somali the same way I am not a Swede or an Isaaq. Blood and lineage matter.

Cali

I don’t understand and will never understand the logic of the illogical. If you haven’t got it yet, the biggest enemy of Somalis are themselves. After 3 decades, we are still at each other’s throat. There is no Cushite or Somali brotherhood, it’s all a fantasy. That’s real and let’s not discuss fancy fake tales. Let’s not kid ourselves, I will support the Bantu Somalis to rule Somalia if they could teach and guide us to respect and tolerate one another. After all, Somalis live in peace and they invested heavily in Kenya under a Bantu leadership. Maybe that’s what we need back home.

Cali

I don’t understand and will never understand the logic of the illogical. If you haven’t got it yet, the biggest enemy of Somalis are themselves. After 3 decades, we are still at each other’s throat. There is no Cushite or Somali brotherhood, it’s all a fantasy. That’s real and let’s not discuss fancy fake tales. Let’s not kid ourselves, I will support the Bantu Somalis to rule Somalia if they could teach and guide us to respect and tolerate one another. After all, Somalis live in peace and they invested heavily in Kenya under a Bantu leadership. Maybe that’s what we need back home.
The Kenyans stole our land and have been harassing and butchering our people for decades. I still don’t understand how you can stand up for these people, but you do you I guess. And I only think we should deport them to help our own people, not to harm the Bantu necessarily. I guess we’ll agree to disagree then.
:manny:

Cali

Sxb, a great call, let’s agree to disagree.
How about we deport the ones who sell off our resources?
:snoop:
How about the politicians who come from the west to lounge around being an MP not helping the country and their wives and kids live in the west?
How about the ones who are selling off our sovereignty?
They wanna target Madows and kick them out of their lands funny thing is the ones who say that are northerners
:ohlord:

Trending

Latest posts