Somali Bantus, Peaceful Miskeens?

Al-Shabaab consists mainly of ethnic Somalis you delusional pricks. Typical morons blaming Somali problems on Somali Bantus/non-Somalis to feel better about themselves. Grow the f*ck up.

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
I don't feel comfortable sharing a country with Madow and Rahanwayn serpents. Extremely dangerous people.

What's wrong with Rahanweyn , they are ethnic Somali just because they speak a different dialect you want to exclude them from our country? What about garre?

Why are you using the term "lamagoodle"?

It's a derogatory term used against Somalis by Reer Xamars.

Retard. You are either an ajnabi, a self hating Somali, or a radical jihadist extremist.

Fucking Anti-Cushite.
What people fail to realize is that it's not that we actually hate Bantus and want to hurt them, but we recognize the threat they pose to us and our people. I really hate how some people will insult Somalis to uplift Bantus/Arabs when these two groups are objectively more violent and uncivilized than our people. You don't see Madows or dhegcas insulting themselves and uplifting Somalis.
:mahubowtf:

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
I agree the stereotype that some Somalis think Bantus are miskeen is just fake.

They could be plotting something and you wouldn't even know. :heh:

I have nothing against beesha Madow Weyne but i always thought Oromos were miskeen , that is until the day they got in a position of power. Something tells me Somali Bantu would not hesitate to take revenge on faradheer .

At the end of the day when they are the majority in the south and they get a bit of power amongst the masses you bantu loving freaks will understand how much they hate us. You will truly understand they want revenge and will not hesitate to kill us like the tutsis in Rwanda. A lot of you bantu lovers are in for a rude awakening.:manny:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
I have nothing against beesha Madow Weyne but i always thought Oromos were miskeen , that is until the day they got in a position of power. Something tells me Somali Bantu would not hesitate to take revenge on faradheer .

Oromo, Bantus, etc are all the enemies of Somalia and should be treated as such since they are.

Did you expect Oromo to start a attack against Somalis in Somali Galbeed? No. So this is why we need to deport all non Ethnic Somalis.

They aren't our people.

I would want them to get out of our lands, I don’t have any hate for them but, I feel they might be a risk factor in the future. Our lands are only for our people all outsiders shouldn’t have large population in there.

The truth would say otherwise. I just find it soo odd a lot of people, believe in this myth that Somali Bantus are just peace loving, miskeen folks, who have never done a damn thing wrong. Oh my, it couldn't be more further from the truth.

These people are not what they seem they are. They are our amongst our enemies, and the sad thing, they're right under our noses.

Its a well known fact, that a significant amount of the fighters in Al Shabab are of this community. At least a third of Al Shabab membership are Madows. Even way up north in the Galgala mountains of Puntland, the amount of captured Madow Al Shabab fighters is sky high.

Here are a few photos of such fighters:

View attachment 54582

View attachment 54584

View attachment 54585

View attachment 54580

View attachment 54583

View attachment 54581

Now the question is, why would they leave the southern regions of the country, travel hundreds of kilometres by land, and sometimes by sea - see the 2016 coast of Mudug AS attack, to the northern most parts of Puntland, and commit attacks after attacks on the civilian population? And that is because they hate Somalis. Simple as.

And for those of you, who are still defending these people, and dislike what I'm saying, and think that I'm reaching, with the whole Madow - Al Shabab links, then how about this:

Somali Bantus currently reside and farm in the best and most fertile part of Somalia. In the past decade alone, Somalia, North and South, has experienced severe droughts In the North and devastating famines in the South. Hundreds of thousands, if not MILLIONS, of Somalis have perished in the extreme weather conditions.

All the while, these people are enjoying the crops and living comfortably. They don't even send a single cargo of the foodstuffs they grow, to the starving people, just miles away.

I'm not hating on these people, nor am I inciting hatred for them. I'm just simply stating the TRUTH. They have to go. The farms and land, they've grown strong on, needs to be taken from them. At the end of the day, this is not their native land.
What are you trying to prove with these pictures? How close minded

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
The truth would say otherwise. I just find it soo odd a lot of people, believe in this myth that Somali Bantus are just peace loving, miskeen folks, who have never done a damn thing wrong. Oh my, it couldn't be more further from the truth.

These people are not what they seem they are. They are our amongst our enemies, and the sad thing, they're right under our noses.

Its a well known fact, that a significant amount of the fighters in Al Shabab are of this community. At least a third of Al Shabab membership are Madows. Even way up north in the Galgala mountains of Puntland, the amount of captured Madow Al Shabab fighters is sky high.

Here are a few photos of such fighters:

View attachment 54582

View attachment 54584

View attachment 54585

View attachment 54580

View attachment 54583

View attachment 54581

Now the question is, why would they leave the southern regions of the country, travel hundreds of kilometres by land, and sometimes by sea - see the 2016 coast of Mudug AS attack, to the northern most parts of Puntland, and commit attacks after attacks on the civilian population? And that is because they hate Somalis. Simple as.

And for those of you, who are still defending these people, and dislike what I'm saying, and think that I'm reaching, with the whole Madow - Al Shabab links, then how about this:

Somali Bantus currently reside and farm in the best and most fertile part of Somalia. In the past decade alone, Somalia, North and South, has experienced severe droughts In the North and devastating famines in the South. Hundreds of thousands, if not MILLIONS, of Somalis have perished in the extreme weather conditions.

All the while, these people are enjoying the crops and living comfortably. They don't even send a single cargo of the foodstuffs they grow, to the starving people, just miles away.

I'm not hating on these people, nor am I inciting hatred for them. I'm just simply stating the TRUTH. They have to go. The farms and land, they've grown strong on, needs to be taken from them. At the end of the day, this is not their native land.
Absolutely spot on, and welcome back @Armadillo :salute:

I don't feel comfortable sharing a country with Madow and Rahanwayn serpents. Extremely dangerous people.
But you are comfortable sharing a country with banadiri and barawanis because they are light skinned! I hope you realize how biased and racist you sound

People need to put the pitch forks down they don't join alshabab because they hate anybody is probably combination of brainwash/marginalization/survival alot of people forget they are the most vulnerable group in Somalia they don't have people in the West sending them money.

I don’t hate somali bantus but they don’t belong in Somalia :manny: idc what anyone says, it’s best for them to go back to tanzania, malawi and mozambique, I honestly believe if the roles were reversed and Somalis were enslaved to a Bantu country they would’ve killed us off a long time ago, they’re lucky most of us aren’t calling for a genocide but for them to peacefully leave
If they enslaved us these bastards would have raped us out of existence. Look at what those H.utu savages did to Tutsi women during the Rwandan genocide. If these Bantus increase, they'll want to slaughter Somali men and enslave the women to breed our genes out. Or they'll go the South Sudan route and divide our own country into a portion for themselves.
:birdman:

But you are comfortable sharing a country with banadiri and barawanis because they are light skinned! I hope you realize how biased and racist you sound

small population, easily contained... tanazians on the other hand
HonoredDeterminedBasil-small.gif