Somali Bantus, Peaceful Miskeens?

Young Popeye

Call me pops
Cushites should of created an empire to check bantu, the bantu migrations received no answer when whole communities of cushites were wiped out of zimbabwe and other unknown areas in southern africa. i think Adal was the closest thing to it. Adal would of certainly removed Portugual from Africa. Later in the 19th century Iyasu helped Somalis and was going to remove Britain from kenya tanzania etc by entering world war 1. africa wouldnt be exploited today

We have every right to speak on Madow since hundreds of thousands of them are coming to Puntland as IDPs, and pose a demographic threat to our land with their high birthrate, and it's a known fact the many al-shabab militants travelling to terrorize Puntland are Madow.
I'm a northerner I say f*ck Madows b. deport them.
Northerners have extremely little Somali Bantus. Only Southern Somalis can speak on Somali Bantu so y'all can stfu.

The only thing worse than these Madows are these Madows sympatizers. I don't hate them too, but they aren't native to Somalia, so it's best for them to go back where they came from. Somalia for Somalis.[/QUOTE

Spot on my bruv

i've helped countless Somantus even tho i didnt understand their dialect and consider me As hon member of their community to the point they offered me multiple gabars but deep down they understand that they're foreign to this land. I was red pilled through their slips though

well now that they have a thriving community both at home, neighboring countries and diaspora to a limit, let's help our brothers make room for us.

P>S we'll compensate them handsomely

Your probably an aids having bantu yourself since you support them so much :ftw9nwa:.
Why wouldn't I respect a group of people who have been nothing but nice to my family and saved my grandmother's life? Your family has never been around Somali Bantus nor talked to them so stop speaking on them.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Everyone is miskeen until they have enough power and are emboldened.

Precisely. Miskeen out of necessity is different from miskeen by nature. Just wait until Bantus reach a population big enough to do something about their situation. All that miskeen talk won't save us from conflict then.

Precisely. Miskeen out of necessity is different from miskeen by nature. Just wait until Bantus reach a population big enough to do something about their situation. All that miskeen talk won't save us from conflict then.
Exactly. That's why it's best to act now and deport them. Because these fuckers breed like rats and will overpopulate the land, which will lead to a conflict.

Exactly. That's why it's best to act now and deport them. Because these fuckers breed like rats and will overpopulate the land, which will lead to a conflict.
We breed just as much, they are largely unaffected by the famines and wars so they don't die as much as we do. we lost millions to famines and clan wars in the last 30 years,. Those millions could have had a few more millions, etc.. We probably lost close to 10 million Somalis if you account for the children those we lost could have had, and the children their children would have had by now. bantus haven't lost a quarter of that.
we need to stop killing each other, and we need to combat famines. We also need to diversify our sources of food instead of dying by the thousands because a river dried or it didn't rain and geel/lo'o died out. especially when there is plenty of food to sustain life in the seas.

More money has to be invested in farming so people don't have to wait for rain.

yeah. right now, they are 10% of the population, including landers and bari regions. Meaning they are probably close to 40% if we look just in the south. that's a mess.

Why wouldn't I respect a group of people who have been nothing but nice to my family and saved my grandmother's life? Your family has never been around Somali Bantus nor talked to them so stop speaking on them.
If there was a conflict between Somalis and Bantus, You would probably be the first person to get raped by them and that's fact I will bet money it. I don't even think anybody will save you, everyone would just be like 'waar Madowka ayee waligeed u hiilinjirte iska ilow taas' lmao. If you were smart, you would know that they are just playing the game and being 'cool' until the numbers are on their side and then you will see their true colours. They have done this countless times to cushitic people living in Rwanda and Mozambique and now they are trying to do it Somalis Doqonyahey. But we ain't no pushovers they will get a whole decade of killing looting and everything else if they try that shit. Ain't no such thing as compassion Naaya, it's a dog eat dog world and it's always been that way

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
yeah. right now, they are 10% of the population, including landers and bari regions. Meaning they are probably close to 40% if we look just in the south. that's a mess.

Just look at that statement. When the war started they were barely 10% of the south. They are literally gaining on us as an overall percentage. These suicidal s will keep talking about how miskeen they are though.

We breed just as much, they are largely unaffected by the famines and wars so they don't die as much as we do. we lost millions to famines and clan wars in the last 30 years,. Those millions could have had a few more millions, etc.. We probably lost close to 10 million Somalis if you account for the children those we lost could have had, and the children their children would have had by now. bantus haven't lost a quarter of that.
we need to stop killing each other, and we need to combat famines. We also need to diversify our sources of food instead of dying by the thousands because a river dried or it didn't rain and geel/lo'o died out. especially when there is plenty of food to sustain life in the seas.

More money has to be invested in farming so people don't have to wait for rain.

Sxb Madowta diintoodi waa wasmo.

Just look at that statement. When the war started they were barely 10% of the south. They are literally gaining on us as an overall percentage. These suicidal s will keep talking about how miskeen they are though.
They sit on the most fertile regions, meaning they can sustain themselves, doing the hard labor we hate. so you won't hear of bantus dying out by the thousands because of hunger. They also aren't involved in any wars.

Everything that's happening in Somalia is playing to their advantage. we kill each other more, be busy with each other as they gain numbers/territories, and eventually it'll start out as skirmishes here and there until the entire south becomes a battle ground(being minorities, at that point they'll garner the sympathy of the IC, and bantus in Africa). One of two things will happen, they'll either take over Somalia as a whole, or you'll see more geeljires moving upwards of xamar, to the northern territories while the bantus end up with the most fertile lands and the most beautiful beaches in the south. give it 50 years.

a two state solution. :heh:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
They sit on the most fertile regions, meaning they can sustain themselves, doing the hard labor we hate. so you won't hear of bantus dying out by the thousands because of hunger. They also aren't involved in any wars.

Everything that's happening in Somalia is playing to their advantage. we kill each other more, be busy with each other as they gain numbers/territories, and eventually it'll start out as skirmishes here and there until the entire south becomes a battle ground(being minorities, at that point they'll garner the sympathy of the IC, and bantus in Africa). One of two things will happen, they'll either take over Somalia as a whole, or you'll see more geeljires moving upwards of xamar, to the northern territories while the bantus end up with the most fertile lands and the most beautiful beaches in the south. give it 50 years.

But...miskeen?

If there was a conflict between Somalis and Bantus, You would probably be the first person to get raped by them and that's fact I will bet money it. I don't even think anybody will save you, everyone would just be like 'waar Madowka ayee waligeed u hiilinjirte iska ilow taas' lmao. If you were smart, you would know that they are just playing the game and being 'cool' until the numbers are on their side and then you will see their true colours. They have done this countless times to cushitic people living in Rwanda and Mozambique and now they are trying to do it Somalis Doqonyahey. But we ain't no pushovers they will get a whole decade of killing looting and everything else if they try that shit. Ain't no such thing as compassion Naaya, it's a dog eat dog world and it's always been that way
Somalis breed like rabbits dumbass, and if the Somali Bantus become too large then I would agree. But now they are still a minority just like Barawanis and Benadiris.

If you're so upset over Somali Bantus then go to Somalia and do something and until then, stfu.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
said no foresight having xoolo.

compassion vs survival of geeljires?

I pick the latter.:manny:

Western nations are making the same mistake. Only difference is they have neighboring countries full of people like them. Somalis don't have that option, we lose that land we become the new gypsies. Zero foresight indeed.

Y’all keep spreading misinformation.
Most Bantus don’t own any land in the south. They work as serfdoms under Rahanweyne Hawiye and other clans. The reason why they so numerous is because unfortunately we become too reliant on their labor. Somalis need to stop being lazy and toll our lands and pick up work we deem too important to do.

Trending

Latest posts