somali bantu and reer xamar alliance

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
a few in kismaayo just like there are a few MX in gaalkacyo.
Can't compare like that since no MX have settlements/deegan in Galkayo or historical roots there, only MX in Galkayo are IDPs who fled galiinsoor after HG took their land!

World

VIP
Cadcads are mixed with Somali though, around 40%. They don’t just have Arab in them, they have South Asian and Persian.

Secondly, there culturally Somali and probably one of the biggest Somali Wadanis I have ever seen. It wouldn’t make sense to deport them.
Don’t forget they got some light skin es

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
a few in kismaayo just like there are a few MX in gaalkacyo.
Hoyada silkeed iam from jubda hoose dagmada kismayo majority is harti from raskombonia all they way to jammame its harti settlement....jazirada kuda majority is cusman maxamud bah gareen ahmed aden.... @Samaalic Era there is more habar gidir in kismayo than there is mareexan kkkk futohiralle his nickname is kastumo cayr..... his been used and abused like condom lol @nomand see me in kismayo I will show u who is the boss there

Can't compare like that since no MX have settlements/deegan in Galkayo or historical roots there, only MX in Galkayo are IDPs who fled galiinsoor after HG took their land!

MX lands are closer to gaalkacyo then MJ'S to kismaayo, infact warghadac grazing lands border that of reer galkacyo grazing lands.

Harti are civilians in kismaayo, a few of them are there no doubt about it. but politically and military you are a 0.5 in jubbaland.

btw hawiye never took MX lands, MX have been moving from mudug/ galgaduud since in 1800's

Libaax-Joore

VIP
Screenshot_20191202-040249_Samsung Internet.jpg
@Samaalic Era dont listen to this bo0ns here gobolka jubbada hoose the largest dagmo out of 4 is afmadow settle by Ogaden then followed by badadhie, kismayo and jamame is mixed degaan..... mareexan wa moriyan dhul ee laheen ine xoog ku qatan be raban tasna ma daceeso believe me

Last edited:

Libaax-Joore

VIP
MX lands are closer to gaalkacyo then MJ'S to kismaayo, infact warghadac grazing lands border that of reer galkacyo grazing lands.

Harti are civilians in kismaayo, a few of them are there no doubt about it. but politically and military you are a 0.5 in jubbaland.
Harti is civilian see me in kismayo
pachah1-1.png
hadanan upside down ku wasin nin ma ihi.... dh1lo waxad laheen bad rabta ina ku fanto

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
@Samaalic Era answer this question for me.

if today all of amison left somalia, who would honestly rule kismaayo?

btw no shabaab either.
If there were no intervention prior to Shabab withdrawal, it would be like the warlord era of Xamar where different clans will control different xaafado. The Shabab era changed many things in the south

If there were no intervention prior to Shabab withdrawal, it would be like the warlord era of Xamar where different clans will control different xaafado. The Shabab era changed many things in the south

difference is that in kismaayo, we always had 1 leader. kismaayo is a lot smaller then xamar.

all other people they put there crazy people in mental asylum but when it comes the MJ's it seems they let them loose on the internet and give them titles like DR.

Trending

Latest posts