somali bantu and reer xamar alliance

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Somali bantus are our brothers and sisters, no one should feel threatened as they are very peaceful and family oriented even tho they have been through so much misery after the war, they still don’t harbor any animosity towards us geeljires, let us be more welcoming in this thread :)

Somali bantus are our brothers and sisters, no one should feel threatened as they are very peaceful and family oriented even tho they have been through so much misery after the war, they still don’t harbor any animosity towards us geeljires, let us be more welcoming in this thread :)

the problem is they are claiming the best lands in somalia and saying that somalis took it from them by force. they are throwing heavy accusation towards ethnic somalis. when in fact bantus never owned these lands and most ethnic somalis have the deeds towards those farms.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
the problem is they are claiming the best lands in somalia and saying that somalis took it from them by force. they are throwing heavy accusation towards ethnic somalis. when in fact bantus never owned these lands and most ethnic somalis have the deeds towards those farms.
They are lucky thye are even allowed to squat in these lands. Others would just kick them out. Did they even pay for it?

Do you know how chaotic it is that these ppl get to steal lots of land and i have to pay for it?

:gucciwhat:

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
this is our punishment for importing bantus to our labor.
now they feel like there natives to somalia. i hope we can keep the peace in the coming decades(or keep it from decending further into chaos) i have no hatred for bantus, but they should understand when they go to war with absame, sade or hg they will not survive it to tell another tale.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
now they feel like there natives to somalia. i hope we can keep the peace in the coming decades(or keep it from decending further into chaos) i have no hatred for bantus, but they should understand when they go to war with absame, sade or hg they will not survive it to tell another tale.
Pay them reparations once we are wealthy enough and buy them land the size of a state in tanzania.

No other country could do them better. Or they can endure a conflict that will surely follow.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Pay them reparations once we are wealthy enough and buy them land the size of a state in tanzania.

No other country could do them better. Or they can endure a conflict that will surely follow.
but let's not demonize them nor discriminate, these people have lived in somalia for centuries they speak somali and practices islam, if they start making trouble in konfuur then the gloves are off, but for we need treat like fellow muslim.

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
4.5 alliance vs 0.5 alliance
425215E6-5A9B-495E-9806-195D56F82342.jpeg

Last edited:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I think the Bantu Problem, might ironically be the 1 thing that will finally unite somalis - how many geeljires died in south in the last 15-20 years 100,000s? but when 2k Madows get caught in the crossfire they're suddenly crying foul - all the while they're breeding like rats

get rid before its too late.

Mukhalas

Macawiis, dacas iyo AK47.
This is common knowledge sxb, they don't participate in wars and they have lots of kids. There numbers increase. A lot left in the mid 90s 2000s to kenya/Tanzania and usa but from 2006 or so none left while somalis are leaving in droves.
Another thing they got going for them is they don't ever taxriib unlike timojileec.

bantus are very smart, they won't do an open war but they will enter shabaab in droves to seek revenge against the lamagoodle. Plus now they have a community in USA that sends them money.

bantus will be a forced to be reckoned with in the next 10 years. i think a lot of people will be suprised when 1 man 1 vote is done the amount of bantus that will be elected.

Trending

Latest posts