somali bantu and reer xamar alliance

Somali Bantu are probably around 10% of Somalia. They're the majority in lower shabelle, there's a significant percentage of them in the juba valley and they're a minority in Bay, Hiran and middle shabelle

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I don't trust bantu. They are the weakest meek race on the planet, but once they get power they discredit the natives and claim they are non african because all africans have to have the same features apparently. Then they attack and kill innocents and expand. They genocided more than nazi germany and ppl still feel sorry for them.

If they were honest, they would take reparations money and leave to tanzania. Not claim my land and expect me to not be hostile to them. I let them squat for how many years and now they claim i'm arab!

I guarantee you, slave or no slave. If i go to west africa and squat for years, then i start claiming they are non africans and that the land is mine i will get killed.

upload_2019-11-30_21-23-42.jpeg

The last Cushite nation may be overrun soon.

Ilma Samaale are still divided even after dna results prove we are from the same roots.

Wake up

The last Cushite nation may be overrun soon.

Ilma Samaale are still divided even after dna results prove we are from the same roots.

Wake up
Last Cushite nation? Thats not the case.

Djibouti, Eritrea & Ethiopia are still predominantly Cushitic (genetically speaking).

I warned you guys.

The best option is peaceful repatriation to Bantu countries and Arabia for the cadcads.
Cadcads are mixed with Somali though, around 40%. They don’t just have Arab in them, they have South Asian and Persian.

Secondly, there culturally Somali and probably one of the biggest Somali Wadanis I have ever seen. It wouldn’t make sense to deport them.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Mareexan 2 jubba shaqo kuma laha absame iyo harti ba wax laga weydiya

Fake news hating capper Zanzibari. Us your Mareexaan landeere masters own our two tropical regions the Jubboyinkas. We are the majority in our regions and own our native state Jubaland 70% all Sade. Harti are a minority found up North Gaaljecel iyo Cawrmale make up more than you. Absame is in k5 kkk

Sheikh

VIP
Jubba is very diverse region although the strongest atm is Ogaden. You have Gaaljecel,Harti,Raxanwayn,MX,Madowwayne,Sheekhal etr

@Abdisamad3
The war has spilled over into this thread aswell:meleshame:

The Jubboyinkas fam are not much diverse except we do have langaabs living among us MX landeeres the owners. MX is the strongest and largest. Harti are not much. Gaaljecel and Cawrmale make up more population than them. As for the illegal aliens my pet b00ns from K5 are newcomers getting deported the Mexican way

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
The Jubboyinkas fam are not much diverse except we do have langaabs living among us MX landeeres the owners. MX is the strongest and largest. Harti are not much. Gaaljecel and Cawrmale make up more population than them. As for the illegal aliens my pet b00ns from K5 are newcomers getting deported the Mexican way
I know that OG are native to Kismayo but usually reside in Af Madow but now are starting to settle there. MX are a main power there but blackie seems to have held power for a good while

Sheikh

VIP
I know that OG are native to Kismayo but usually reside in Af Madow but now are starting to settle there. MX are a main power there but blackie seems to have held power for a good while

Yeah they usually inhabit in Afmadow even there there's MX Nomads in the Outskirts/Miyi that run it:chrisfreshhah: My uncle MSB did these ungrateful rat b00ns a favor in the 70's abaarti by bringing them in. But they're a minority we rule in the South. They only have 4 degmos they live in my native state Jubaland. Those new comer refugees are gonna get kicked out easily and they're gonna run when the FGS comes going back to Qabridahar kkk. Yep MX are the majority in our tropical city Kismayo and the most influential hence why MX and Farmaajo are in the news bc we are the biggest stake holders that are the owners of our native state we conquered in the 1800's. Rn it's a do and die moment for Farmaajo the face of the country FGS to obliterate the terrorist and he's doing a good job with the SNA in our home base Gedo. Dhuxuleyste is gonna get the Al Kabob treatment ending

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Fake news hating capper Zanzibari. Us your Mareexaan landeere masters own our two tropical regions the Jubboyinkas. We are the majority in our regions and own our native state Jubaland 70% all Sade. Harti are a minority found up North Gaaljecel iyo Cawrmale make up more than you. Absame is in k5 kkk
Bo0n mareexan langab ba tahay hal jifo maxamud saleeban ba ka badan markas ba ledahay intas o degaan ba daga kkk

Trending