somali bantu and reer xamar alliance

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Bo0n mareexan langab ba tahay hal jifo maxamud saleeban ba ka badan markas ba ledahay intas o degaan ba daga kkk

B00n Bantu Cismaan langaab caadi batahay wtf is a Muse Sultan?? Some Zanzibari politician? :mjlol: Warya hal laf Reer Diini baa kaa badan adigaduun. Yeah I own those deegaans you only live in BARI you focking nacas kkk

Sheikh

VIP
Hoyada silkeed iam from jubda hoose dagmada kismayo majority is harti from raskombonia all they way to jammame its harti settlement....jazirada kuda majority is cusman maxamud bah gareen ahmed aden.... @Samaalic Era there is more habar gidir in kismayo than there is mareexan kkkk futohiralle his nickname is kastumo cayr..... his been used and abused like condom lol @nomand see me in kismayo I will show u who is the boss there

Abaha waas guunyaheey guunta dhashay. You ARE NOT from Jubbada Hoose you piece of xaar. Kismayo my tropical city is majority Mareeexaan. Harti are extinct no more in Kismayo. Y'all are up NORTH. Not South where my massive lands are. RaskamBONI is a b00n Bantu village you want to claim it? Kkk Bantu caadi weeye doqonkaan :drakelaugh: Jamaame waa city Mareexaan waliba Reer Garaad GTFOH wit this BULLSHIT. Kuda is Mareexaan. And I didn't even add my tropical Island like Bajuni Islands. Warya don't claim another man's castle waa ceeb kelebyahow. Bantu Cismaan are not found in my tropical region kkk. Mareexaan own Kismayo you neef. Barre Hiiraale KARBASHED you to SUBMISSION :deadmanny: You're kastuumo Abgaal kkk you are used and abused by UAE go defend your port Bosaso from the Arabs you naag. @nomand is the owner of his city go beg someone else

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
You're nitpicking photos bc you know you are lying you neef. Bantu Cismaan can't push their infamous history towards other nasab pure sub sub sub clans like the brave Reer Kooshin kkk MSB lives in your head rent free :cryinglaughsmiley:
B0on mareexan nasabnimo iyo adiga wa kala fogtihin m1dganta kuwa ugu lito ba tihin....... beesha cusman maxamud tariqdhoda iyo meesha galan wa la yaqana.......
russ.png

Sheikh

VIP
View attachment 83383 @Samaalic Era dont listen to this bo0ns here gobolka jubbada hoose the largest dagmo out of 4 is afmadow settle by Ogaden then followed by badadhie, kismayo and jamame is mixed degaan..... mareexan wa moriyan dhul ee laheen ine xoog ku qatan be raban tasna ma daceeso believe me

Nobody with a functioning brain should LISTEN to YOU warya full of lies and masayr kkk.My tropical region Jubbada Hoose is owned by me. Kismayo, Jamaame is mines. Adiga baa moryaan nacasyahow

Sheikh

VIP
B0on mareexan nasabnimo iyo adiga wa kala fogtihin m1dganta kuwa ugu lito ba tihin....... beesha cusman maxamud tariqdhoda iyo meesha galan wa la yaqana.......View attachment 83678

B00n BANTU CISMAAN kkk nasabnimo iyo gobanimo waa Mareexaan. Adiga wahatihiin M1dgaan caadi Bantu from ZANZIBAR Beesha Cismaan waa slaveki Italy kkk

Sheikh

VIP
I don't mine sharing walal kismayo is settle by all Somalis , but the bo0ns want everything by themselves..... kkk

You b00ns can't stick to Bosaso, Garacad, Eyl kkk go stay in your house homeless nigga kkk

Libaax-Joore

VIP
You don't have xiiniyo you Bantu Cismaan. Kismayo is mines go cry me my Juba River kkk
Bo0n mareexan hadha nasab tahay lets meet in kismayo.. hadhanan gorgarad iyo kastumo ku xirin nasab ma ihi

Last edited:

Sheikh

VIP
Bo0n mareexan hadha nasab tahay lets meet in kismayo.. hadhanan gorgarad iyo kismayo ku xirin nasab ma ihi

B00n BANTU Cismaan the bet is on I'll make you wear a diraac like a naag come to Kismayo I'll show you where I murked your ppl in my city :mjkkk:

Sheikh

VIP
Listen am driving now hadha xiniyo ledahay meet me kismayo I will bury u 6 feet under **** mareexanka tahay was

No you listen to me Bantuyahow I'll step on your head in Kismayo so hard when I'm done with you your head finna be bleeding. Then ima throw you out the sea

Libaax-Joore

VIP
Bo0n mareexan all u do is talk am gion to kismayo this coming year meet me there I will show cidi iska leh kismayo

Trending