Somali atheist girl makes a thread about why she don't like sleeping with MUSLIM MEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wallahi that's what came to mind for me, she seems mentally unstable.
Either that or si xun bay u ilbaxday. Why share that much personal info for the whole world to see? Some people don't understand what it means not to care about what others think of you. She's the type to say that and share a picture of her coochie the next day.

I meant Somalis that live in Africa/middle east. Actually let me just say Asia because it includes Somalis in Malaysia and other southeast Asian Muslim countries
I should clarify more I'm talking about the Western world of course somalis in Islamic countries are much better than in gaalo ones

I've met the Somali community in the Arab countries. They're highly arabized.
:snoop:

They didn't even understand my philosophy on Somali superiority.
:kendrickcry:

Instead they hit me with that one ummah bs.:kanyehmm:

And than cried over Syria and Palestine.
:mjcry:
I would rather have that than a woman saying she wants to be lesbian in heaven and another talking about sex with a someone from Morocco

You will be called a self hater when your telling lies about somalis being gassed to be called ethiopian of all things. like you said it's something you saw growing up, therefore we can safely assume it is a british thing.

The joke is that Somalis in U.K. Travel every summer to Somalia and see those Ethiopians (Oromo and habashis) begging in their streets or working as maids in their homes. They got insulted to be called Ethiopians.

:bell:
I've met the Somali community in the Arab countries. They're highly arabized.
:snoop:

They didn't even understand my philosophy on Somali superiority.
:kendrickcry:

Instead they hit me with that one ummah bs.:kanyehmm:

And than cried over Syria and Palestine.
:mjcry:
What's the difference between you And Somalis in carabaga who promote ummah card and you who promote pro Madowism and BLM?? Same coin different sides:pachah1:

Gambar

VIP
Either that or si xun bay u ilbaxday. Why share that much personal info for the whole world to see? Some people don't understand what it means not to care about what others think of you. She's the type to say that and share a picture of her coochie the next day.
She probably learned that from someone she knows. Even the middle aged Somalis are no better, getting involved in saqajaanimo themselves.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
yes it's a mostly british thing. why aren't somali americans witnessing these things? no doubt we have a bad reputation and aren't liked much, but it's also a fact that in the UK you guys do have lower self esteem. where else does a girl get married to a man who became muslim yesterday? we have issues that need to be dealt with but don't go tarnishing our rep by spreading out right lies-or just limit it to your community if that's what they're like. you tell me that's what you've witnessed-fine. I haven't witnessed such things and other minnesotans can back me up @Assata Shakur, @Sovereign-Reiko and anyone else who lives in minnesota
I haven't seen or witnessed a Somali girl marrying a convert in MN or even in the U.S.
It's a U.K thing.

defo overblown but growing up in london i noticed an evident superiority complex amongst muslims from other communities towards somalis
thats one of the reasons why all the sudanis/habeshas i know get so offended when ppl think they're somali, but somalis (growing up) would get so gassed when ppl thought they were sudani/habesha
somali girls were just viewed as loud in comparison to other more docile muslim women
There are two reasons for this. First of all, when a sudani/habasha girl is a , she'll keep it to herself instead of trolling twitter with her tyness. Second of all, in the sudani/habash community when word gets out that a girl drinks/smokes weed the community won't ostracize her but rather keep her away from younger children.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I just read the tweets. Poor thing is attention deprived. Why is she still wearing the headscarf? Where are her friends? Family? Her psychotherapist?

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
There are annoying, vocal, atheist, feminist s in every single community. Don't see why people are making such a big deal out of this.

She probably learned that from someone she knows. Even the middle aged Somalis are no better, getting involved in saqajaanimo themselves.
yeah maybe but sharing it in public like that in such details? Can you imagine having her as a daughter? I think i'd get heart attacks on regular basis until I die wallahi.

Naga daa naga daa blease ha na habaarin. Wallahi waan naxsanahay.
ilaahay baan ka magan galnay. It's nonsensical to live in the west and not expect for things like this to occur. Raising your kids back home almost guarantees that they first not become atheists, and second not become self hating maniacs or alcoholics as those idiots who prayed towards khamri after showing us their watches and shoes.:francis:

Gambar

VIP
ilaahay baan ka magan galnay. It's nonsensical to live in the west and not expect for things like this to occur. Raising your kids back home almost guarantees that they first not become atheists, and second not become self hating maniacs or alcoholics as those idiots who prayed towards khamri after showing us their watches and shoes.:francis:

Dee ina adeer that's what scares me the most! You can try your best but the environment is a big factor when raising children. I don't want them end up with no guidance and no culture. You can take your kids to malcaamad everyday after school but if the environment is bad (i.e. low income housing) it will ultimately play the biggest role. May Allah protect our children. Ameen dheh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts