Somali atheist girl makes a thread about why she don't like sleeping with MUSLIM MEN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambar

VIP
How can you lose it? Did you lose a bit of your english in all the years you were back home?

I had to read books constantly and talk to people in English because I noticed myself saying words in Somali instead of English a lot. And when I came back people were telling me to get my hand out of their eyes. Ayeydey waxey igu tidhi naa hedhe waxaa ba noqotay iidoor ee maxaa dhacay? :icon lol::icon lol::icon lol:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
To a degree yes what can you associate somali men with crime, drugs, and alcohol at worst (common in other communities too) but xalimos have have specific labels stamped to them alone:childplease:

Haye, and how is self hate and loudness worse than crime? Truth is Somali men are the reason we are viewed negatively in some parts of the West.

Don't misunderstand me though, i'm aware that most Somalis are not criminal. But those who are have really made a name for themselves :manny:

Haye, and how is self hate and loudness worse than crime? Truth is Somali men are the reason we are viewed negatively in some parts of the West.

Don't misunderstand me though, i'm aware that most Somalis are not criminal. But those who are have really made a name for themselves :manny:
Nobody comes telling you I have seen 2 Farah's getting locked up but you will constantly hear I banged xalimo and fatma ( cheap n clean label), cadaan people and even arabs ask me all the time why xalimos are loud.... btw what is the ratio of criminal Abdi's to tie xalimos??:mjlol:mr tie lawyer

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Nobody comes telling you I have seen 2 Farah's getting locked up but you will constantly hear I banged xalimo and fatma ( cheap n clean label), cadaan people and even arabs ask me all the time why xalimos are loud.... btw what is the ratio of criminal Abdi's to tie xalimos??:mjlol:

Sxb i hear about criminal faaraxs every other week :pachah1:

I think that stereotype regarding xalimos being cheap is overblown, most don't even marry out.

Sxb i hear about criminal faaraxs every other week :pachah1:

I think that stereotype regarding xalimos being cheap is overblown, most don't even marry out.
I will not be surprised if your one of those guys a week after Tyrone converted who will tell him Akhi you need a wife here I will introduce Amina to you:chrisfreshhah:what is the ratio btw??

I had to read books constantly and talk to people in English because I noticed myself saying words in Somali instead of English a lot. And when I came back people were telling me to get my hand out of their eyes. Ayeydey waxey igu tidhi naa hedhe waxaa ba noqotay iidoor ee maxaa dhacay? :icon lol::icon lol::icon lol:
How long did you spend there? I somehow don't believe I can forget either language even if I haven't used it for decades. My somalis is superb because my family are big on speaking good somali. I understand old school gabays, and even though I have not used somali most of my somali vocabs, i still have not lost them.

Gambar

VIP
How long did you spend there? I somehow don't believe I can forget either language even if I haven't used it for decades. My somalis is superb because my family are big on speaking good somali. I understand old school gabays, and even though I have not used somali most of my somali vocabs, i still have not lost them.

Two years, close to three years. I was not speaking English at all for a year, I started dreaming in Somali. :icon lol:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I will not be surprised if your one of those guys a week after Tyrone converted who will tell him Akhi you need a wife here I will introduce Amina to you:chrisfreshhah:what is the ratio btw??

Tyrone? Don't insult me warya :ufdup:

The ratio? Probably more qashin faaraxs out there than qashin xalimos. But know that i'm basing that belief on my own anecdotal experience. Not making any factual claims here so don't jump down my throat yeah :chrisfreshhah:

Tyrone? Don't insult me warya :ufdup:

The ratio? Probably more qashin faaraxs out there than qashin xalimos. But know that i'm basing that belief on my own anecdotal experience. Not making any factual claims here so don't jump down my throat yeah :chrisfreshhah:
I'd say you are right. Overall, it isn't even close, faaraxs are way more qashin. The most you can accuse of the girls is self hate and maybe clubbing/wilding. The guys do that, do drugs, wanna be rappers emulating madows who their parents looked down on(wrongly of course). I'd say that's a self hate itself. let's just say both genders have cawaans among them.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Wtf? Does she not have parents? And here I am still shook of my parents till this day. :dead:

She's trying too hard and she failed miserabl. Usually, these kind of tirades get hundreds or thousands of retweets/favs when s do it, but since she's ugly as f*ck nobody is giving her the attention she craves.

This was hilarious to read ngl

Still writing them fanfic a of urs??? I haven't done anything with Muslims warya :drakekidding:

:pachah1:

We are both in the same city, waliba I live in paddington and you wrote you visit edgware road, it's just across the road from me, no need for this calaacal fan fiction, bring your crew and I'll come alone, lets test this theory out.

:pachah1:

We are both in the same city, waliba I live in paddington and you wrote you visit edgware road, it's just across the road from me, no need for this calaacal fan fiction, bring your crew and I'll come alone, lets test this theory out.

I used to hang around Edgeware road and Hyde park when I was fifteen because we lived near the area :susp: I barely go there anymore

Horta what's wrong with u?? How all are you :susp:

Status
Not open for further replies.