Somali atheist girl makes a thread about why she don't like sleeping with MUSLIM MEN

Status
Not open for further replies.

They've evolved from just Faraaxs to all Muslim men now :dead: Soon you'll see men ain't shit and after that humans ain't shit:deadosama:

Edit ; f*ck this she doesn't deserve the attention she wishes for @Yahya Liban-Lewis do your thing sxb

Last edited:
It was a traumatic experience just reading that.
woahbuddy.png
I ain't coming back to this thread.

:susp:
She's a damn liar. Akaas she needs to get in the gym instead of trying to trigger hijabis.

For once I'm actually agreeing with y'all.
:jcoleno:

This is a one time thing. Don't get used to it. The rest of us Somali women are queens. Atheist, Muslim, Gaalo, or otherwise.
:ufdup:

:susp:
She's a damn liar. Akaas she needs to get in the gym instead of trying to trigger hijabis.

For once I'm actually agreeing with y'all.
:jcoleno:

This is a one time thing. Don't get used to it. The rest of us Somali women are queens. Atheist, Muslim, Gaalo, or otherwise.
:ufdup:
:childplease:This is not news.

Somali women have a bad rep in the muslim community.

Cheap and dirty as they say. :susp:

Sounds like @dhegdheer seen her post before how she doesn't like doing it with Muslims

but damn didn't know she looked that hideous :drakelaugh:

You never find a cute or pretty one among them :francis: being ugly is a curse, it breeds hatered

This was hilarious to read ngl

Sounds like @dhegdheer seen her post before how she doesn't like doing it with Muslims

but damn didn't know she looked that hideous :drakelaugh:

You never find a cute or pretty one among them :francis: being ugly is a curse, it breeds hatered

Still writing them fanfic a of urs??? I haven't done anything with Muslims warya :drakekidding:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending