Somali army partiying

You’ve just proved my point. Again I get it about Southern Dir but where do you get off saying Hawiye are assimilated Dir?

Karanle is the eldest born of Hawiye and my family is T.

The ethnogenesis of Somali clans correspond with Y-lineages. HG-T is found in a small number of Hawiyes and Darod compared to Dir and Isaaq where it forms the majority. Hence my theory of assimilation.

Not to mention geography, Karanle live in a sea of Dir, surrounded on every side.

The ethnogenesis of Somali clans correspond with Y-lineages. HG-T is found in a small number of Hawiyes and Darod compared to Dir and Isaaq where it forms the majority. Hence my theory of assimilation.

Not to mention geography, Karanle live in a sea of Dir, surrounded on every side.
It’s actually a historic Hawiye area, Karanle is the eldest of Hawiye and the clan leader is buried there. Just because people have expanded and conquered more territories for Somalis over the centuries doesn’t make it a Dir area.

and yeah that was my point. Both HG were part of the ethnogensis of the Somali nation. Both are found among all clans be it higher among certain clans, I was letting @Timo Madow and proud know half Isaaq is HG-E not to mention the rest of the eastern clans in British SL.

and also to stop claiming Semitic. Even Benadiri clans who are quite recent migrants who look Arabian don’t beg it how he does. I’m part Benadiri and HG T based off relative and I’m a proud Somali. He needs to stop making us look like insecure AAs.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
It’s actually a historic Hawiye area, Karanle is the eldest of Hawiye and the clan leader is buried there. Just because people have expended over the centuries doesn’t make it a Dir area.

and yeah that was my point. Both HG were part of the ethnogensis of the Somali nation. Both are found among all clans be it higher among certain clans, I was letting @Timo Madow and proud know half Isaaq is HG-E not to mention the rest of the eastern clans in British SL.

and also to stop claiming Semitic. Even Benadiri clans who are quite recent migrants who look Arabian don’t beg it how he does. I’m part Benadiri and HG T based off relative and I’m a proud Somali. He needs to stop making us look like insecure AAs.
The suldaan has already won. We euz arabz and shieet and we wuz also the ancient indianz

It’s actually a historic Hawiye area, Karanle is the eldest of Hawiye and the clan leader is buried there. Just because people have expanded and conquered more territories for Somalis over the centuries doesn’t make it a Dir area.

Some of the Dir clans that inhabit the area, surrounding Karanle on all 4 sides, do not inhabit Somalia/Somaliland. They’re natives to the Somali region.

As of now it looks like Y44591 subclade arrived quite recently to the Somali peninsula and not part of the Somali ethnogenesis based on TMRCA. That could change with more DNA results from other Cushites.

The haplogroup also peaks among Dir and Isaaq (the majority) indicating that it’s the original y-lineage of these two clans unlike the few HG-T results among Hawiye and Darod, who are most likely assimilated Dir.

The Y44591 subclade is either from the Red Sea area (Hejaz or Yemen) or the Mediterranean. We don’t know for sure.

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
Some of the Dir clans that inhabit the area, surrounding Karanle on all 4 sides, do not inhabit Somalia/Somaliland. They’re natives to the Somali region.

As of now it looks like Y44591 subclade arrived quite recently to the Somali peninsula and not part of the Somali ethnogenesis based on TMRCA. That could change with more DNA results from other Cushites.

The haplogroup also peaks among Dir and Isaaq (the majority) indicating that it’s the original y-lineage of these two clans unlike the few HG-T results among Hawiye and Darod, who are most likely assimilated Dir.

The Y44591 subclade is either from the Red Sea area (Hejaz or Yemen) or the Mediterranean. We don’t know for sure.
Dir are a very nomadic clan, we are native to the 5 regions, we never truly clustered together in one place like how somaliland and puntland did unfortunately.

Yeah but hardly any Hawiye from my clan have taken the test. And I’ve read about another Karanle online taking the test and getting HG T. Until there is significant results from them you can’t make any assumptions. Plus that is the eldest clan of Hawiye, there are other Hawiyes there that need to be tested as well.

Why assume? The Hawiye clan elder is buried in that region and that’s where all Hawiyes came from. If all the Hawiyes in that region happen to turn out T why assume it’s from Dir and not the other way around? That they’re assimilated Hawiyes?

Daacad90

Yeah but hardly any Hawiye from my clan have taken the test. And I’ve read about another Karanle online taking the test and getting HG T. Until there is significant results from them you can’t make any assumptions. Plus that is the eldest clan of Hawiye, there are other Hawiyes there that need to be tested as well.

Why assume? The Hawiye clan elder is buried in that region and that’s where all Hawiyes came from. If all the Hawiyes in that region happen to turn out T why assume it’s from Dir and not the other way around? That they’re assimilated Hawiyes?
Because majority of hawiye are haplogroup E which is the standard. The standard haplogroup for dir is T which is why its safe to assume that it was hawiyes that got assimilated

Dir are a very nomadic clan, we are native to the 5 regions, we never truly clustered together in one place like how somaliland and puntland did unfortunately.
Same with Hawiye sis! Found in all Somali regions. And clan elder buried in Eastern Hararghe. Mentioned in Futuh in that area. (Even though you hate to accept Imam Ahmed Gurey was Sexawle) they have been recorded there always and most of Karanle live there today bordering the Ajnabi.

Because majority of hawiye are haplogroup E which is the standard. The standard haplogroup for dir is T
Wrong. Majority of *Hiraab*, apparently, Hawiye is much larger. Karanle is the eldest born of Hawiye and the Hawiye clan elder is buried in Karanle territory.

Although I’ve seen test results online of HG T Abgaal.

Daacad90

Wrong. Majority of *Hiraab*, apparently, Hawiye is much larger. Karanle is the eldest born of Hawiye and the Hawiye clan elder is buried in Karanle territory.
I don't understand. Haplogroup T is so langaab why would you want to be one??? Your opinions are so unorthdox kkk from ahmed gurey being hawiye to this

I don't understand. Haplogroup T is so langaab why would you want to be one??? Your opinions are so unorthdox kkk
:gucciwhat:

Want? It’s my results what does it have to do with want? You’re trying to assuming it means my clan was originally Dir when that’s obviously nonsense. I’m against people making up theories without all the info.

Daacad90

:gucciwhat:

Want? It’s my results what does it have to do with want? You’re trying to assuming it means my clan was originally Dir when that’s obviously nonsense. I’m against people making up theories without all the info.
Now you know how it feels when you were claiming ahmed gurey to be hawiye? Have a taste of your own medicine kkkk i think @CaliTedesse is influencing me:trumpsmirk:kkkkk

Now you know how it feels when you were claiming ahmed gurey to be hawiye? Have a taste of your own medicine kkkk i think @CaliTedesse is influencing me:trumpsmirk:
Ahmed Gurey WAS Hawiye based on historical fact. Your claim is based on emotion sis. Lol.

anyway it’s not the same, again I’m using facts. The assumption that’s every with HG T is an assimilated Dir is just as nonsensical. There hasn’t been enough studies.

Daacad90

Ahmed Gurey WAS Hawiye based on historical fact. Your claim is based on emotion sis. Lol.

anyway it’s not the same, again I’m using facts. The assumption that’s every with HG T is an assimilated Dir is just as nonsensical. There hasn’t been enough studies.
I have countless historical sources stating otherwise and contradicting you regarding ahmed gurey, other clans believe he was dir and it was narrated that he was dir. It makes common and anthropological sense to assume that you are assimilated dir since majority of hawiyes are E as @Cuneo stated. Dir are the only overwhelmingly T clan so its safe to assume you are dir kkkk ahmed gurey was gudabiirse like @CaliTedesse

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement

Assuming all of Dir and half of Isaaq are assimilated Hawiyes is a huge stretch.

I’m basing my theory on the fact that Y-lineages correspond with the ethnogenesis of Somali clans. All the branches of Dir are HG-T (from the oldest to the youngest subclan). The same goes for Isaaq with more than half of Isaaq being HG-T, including smaller less known subclans such as Ayub, Toljeclo etc. This indicates that HG-T is the original Y-lineage of Dir and Isaaq.

Hawiye and Darod, based on test results, seem to be overwhelmingly E-V32. That is the origin Y-lineage of Hawiye and Darod. Indivuals from these two clans carrying J1, HG-L or HG-T are most likely descendants of assimilated individuals.

Trending